Supercross Warriors

flarider
1/10/2011 8:55pm
Wadded_Up wrote:
I've raced all the tracks in New England but spend most of my recent time at Tonys track in Rocky Hill CT. I have to back...
I've raced all the tracks in New England but spend most of my recent time at Tonys track in Rocky Hill CT. I have to back track on the cracked block claim, I checked it out and it was water wetter, sorry dave my bad (but you are still an ass). I can admit when I'm wrong. I was also a member of Milford Riders for a year. I rode at the Cromwell Sand pits for years before it was locked down. I rode with guys like Mark Smith, Kevin Pracon, Tom Landry, Randy Mccann, Dave Antonucci, Butch ? Jerzack (sic), and a ton of other racers. We all practiced there. That was the hot spot back in the day. I usually lap Tony at his track (ya right) he is an awesome racer and the best local NESC racer to date (ya that Dowd and Henry guy are pretty good also). Jimmy Meenan was fast as was Jo Jo, Leo F, W Scott and so many others. I've been around.
Gee thanks, I guess

Ass? OK, fine, but maybe you're also lacking a sense of humor because all I did was post some pictures before you flipped your wig

Try to have a little fun, will ya?
Not everything has to be so serious, and considering the shit going on over the last few days (if you've watched the news) a little humor is a good thing to lighten the mood some
1/10/2011 8:59pm
See I'm not that bad...........I know a lot of Winchester racers, especially a little cutie (little lady) who will soon be the fastest young female racer around. I'm not sure of Butch's last name, he was a novice when he was practicing with us but I think he moved up quick, he rode with Jurzack who turned expert just after I took a few years off. I was part of the Mid Town Racing Team.
Robert
1/10/2011 9:00pm
Warriors? Because they ride a dirt bike? Seriously? If you have a chance watch "RESTREPO" Maybe that'll give you the sense of what a true warrior is. Our soldiers are dieing everyday over at that shithole. They are Warriors, NOT guys that ride dirt bikes.
1/10/2011 9:05pm
flarider wrote:
Gee thanks, I guess Ass? OK, fine, but maybe you're also lacking a sense of humor because all I did was post some pictures before you...
Gee thanks, I guess

Ass? OK, fine, but maybe you're also lacking a sense of humor because all I did was post some pictures before you flipped your wig

Try to have a little fun, will ya?
Not everything has to be so serious, and considering the shit going on over the last few days (if you've watched the news) a little humor is a good thing to lighten the mood some
You are right ...sorry, that JLaw post got me going........

The Shop

1/10/2011 9:08pm
I know what a warrior is and I'll leave it at that.........Give these kids credit, they may not be carrying M-4's but they are taking very real chances.......
jndmx
1/10/2011 9:08pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2011 9:09pm
Wadded_Up wrote:
See I'm not that bad...........I know a lot of Winchester racers, especially a little cutie (little lady) who will soon be the fastest young female racer...
See I'm not that bad...........I know a lot of Winchester racers, especially a little cutie (little lady) who will soon be the fastest young female racer around. I'm not sure of Butch's last name, he was a novice when he was practicing with us but I think he moved up quick, he rode with Jurzack who turned expert just after I took a few years off. I was part of the Mid Town Racing Team.
Never thought you were a bad guy, just busting balls.

Which female racer are you talking about.....Ryann Stacy, Kendall Chase?
Those two come to mind first.

No that's a different Butch than the one I am thinking of.
I remember the Mid Town team, used to watch a lot of the NESC races at Central and of course The Wick.
Remember when there used to be a track at Pine Top ski place in RI?
1/10/2011 9:12pm
That was Pepperell Tom broke his femur there.
1/10/2011 9:15pm
jndmx wrote:
Never thought you were a bad guy, just busting balls. Which female racer are you talking about.....Ryann Stacy, Kendall Chase? Those two come to mind first...
Never thought you were a bad guy, just busting balls.

Which female racer are you talking about.....Ryann Stacy, Kendall Chase?
Those two come to mind first.

No that's a different Butch than the one I am thinking of.
I remember the Mid Town team, used to watch a lot of the NESC races at Central and of course The Wick.
Remember when there used to be a track at Pine Top ski place in RI?
Nope, both of those gals are fast but I'm talking about one a little younger.......
jndmx
1/10/2011 9:19pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2011 9:20pm
No Pepperell was also a ski place but it was in Mass.
Pine Top was a little dinky place in Escoheag RI by Stepping Stone Ranch.

This should bring back some memories.....

1/10/2011 9:23pm
Wow thats very cool but before my time!!!,
Robert
1/10/2011 9:24pm
Wadded_Up wrote:
I know what a warrior is and I'll leave it at that.........Give these kids credit, they may not be carrying M-4's but they are taking very...
I know what a warrior is and I'll leave it at that.........Give these kids credit, they may not be carrying M-4's but they are taking very real chances.......
Yeah? Where/when did you serve?
1/10/2011 9:25pm
Do you know Randy from Milford Riders? He's an announcer also......
1/10/2011 9:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2011 9:35pm
Robert wrote:
Yeah? Where/when did you serve?
Sorry my brother, I won't comment any further on that subject. I completely understand and I'm the last guy to use that word lightly. If I pissed you off I'm sorry for my poor choice of words.
TG130
1/10/2011 9:33pm
jonjon714 wrote:
[img]https://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l70x5fqZrA1qa88fbo1_500.jpg[/img]
Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble at the Bedrock Speedway ?
jndmx
1/10/2011 9:34pm
Wadded_Up wrote:
Do you know Randy from Milford Riders? He's an announcer also......
Oh hell yeah.
Randy does Southwick, been there forever.

And that video was before my time too.....I'm old but not that old....lol.
1/10/2011 9:37pm
jonjon714 wrote:
[img]https://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l70x5fqZrA1qa88fbo1_500.jpg[/img]
TG130 wrote:
Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble at the Bedrock Speedway ?
Thats the new KTM......Mikey is racing it next week....
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4270th
1/10/2011 9:41pm
flarider wrote:
Dude, Relax
Just having a little fun

Need a valium or anything?
Maybe a beer?

How about a beer AND a valium?

I'll have three. Of each.

Post a reply to: Supercross Warriors