Supercross Tickets

Roostermx58
Edited Date/Time 10/21/2014 3:46pm
I am an AMA member (19 years now) and trying to order Tickets to Daytona supercross for this year. They provide a coupon code the AMA website, however when trying to use that code, it says that it is invalid (when trying to purchase through supercrossonline.com).

Anyone else have this problem or know what I am doing wrong?
|
HuskyEd
10/21/2014 9:33am
What code are you using? Whistling
Xeno
10/21/2014 9:39am
I am an AMA member (19 years now) and trying to order Tickets to Daytona supercross for this year. They provide a coupon code the AMA...
I am an AMA member (19 years now) and trying to order Tickets to Daytona supercross for this year. They provide a coupon code the AMA website, however when trying to use that code, it says that it is invalid (when trying to purchase through supercrossonline.com).

Anyone else have this problem or know what I am doing wrong?
supercrossonline.com is owned by Feld, but they do not promote the Daytona round. Maybe that's the problem?
resetjet
10/21/2014 3:46pm
Yes you have to purchase from the speedway. Last year they had an industry pass that included GA admission, Trackside viewing and $10 worth of food for 1/2 price so you may want to wait. Make sure you get GA tickets, the higher rice assigned seating stinks. You have to look through the fence and you are not high enough to see but about 1/4 of the track.

Post a reply to: Supercross Tickets

The Latest