Supercross Fights (fans, story's)

Motodave15
1/30/2012 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2012 11:26pm
Me and my dad were talking about how back in the late 90s early 00s there was always a fight at some point during the night show.

anyhoo, Here are two that id thought id share.... if you have any story's chime in.

1. San diego supercross, 1998 or 1999, Were sitting in the middle level on the (right side of the stadium, if your looking directly at the screen)... we see the crowd starting to stand up, directly across the stadium and you see, two dudes jawing at each other at the top, and one guy swings & misses (probable due to being drunk, funniest shit ever) the other guy grabs him and they start fighting.. as normal you see security running over and one guy gets cold clocked and tumbles down the stairs and hits the railing...had to be knocked out, and the other guy tries to run from the security guards buy jumping down a few seats and eats massive shit... he gets caught and the crowd starting cheering... i had to be like 10 or 11 lol... shit has stuck with me ever since.

2. Phx supercross, 2000, Im walking with my parents to get food, and this drunk burly guy gets his two beers and is walking through the crowd.. as im like 1 person behind them, some dude walks into his tray of beer and one beer is completely on his chest the other hits the floor.. he looks at the guy squarely in the face, and he just leans back and delivered one of the heaviest ko punches ive ever seen lol...his glasses flew off and the other guy was out cold...all right in front of me.. being the noble person i am at 12 yrs of age, i just started laughing hysterically because it was all over beer.. (i did learn beer is a serious commodity that day lol)

They may not be the funniest too some of you guys, but got damn as young as i was it stuck with me forever... you guys have any good sx or mx fan fight stories?

i have alot more, but im not going to type them all
|
captmoto
1/30/2012 5:31pm
Anaheim about 1994-95, I see two guys jaw jacking, one guy is holding a kid maybe 3 years old. The other idiot steps up and swings at the guy and kinds misses. The crowd watching this boos. The guy with the kid was able to hand the kid off, turns and just flat knocks the guy out with 1 punch. This all happened real fast. The crowd went wild and when security got there evryone around pointed to the guy in lala land. They got him to his feet and helped him stagger out to the roar of the crowd.
grimey
1/30/2012 5:42pm
Pretty much every Anaheim from '03 and up. Mostly just all talk from the usual hipsters, but everyone in a while u get to see why we call it the bro-show!
scooterB
1/30/2012 5:49pm
brotocross posted a pretty brawesome fight video from the parking lot after the nightshow....

that dude is funny
Wolfman
1/30/2012 6:12pm
scooterB wrote:
brotocross posted a pretty brawesome fight video from the parking lot after the nightshow.... that dude is funny
brotocross posted a pretty brawesome fight video from the parking lot after the nightshow....

that dude is funny
Total BROasses. Especially that guy that couldn't break a beer bottle. Scary bro.

The Shop

hartebreak
Fantasy
246th
1/30/2012 6:22pm
wasnt a fight but last year in Seattle some dude was sitting in a chair in one of the restrooms just puking all over himself. He couldnt even lean forward to puke on the ground, just was sitting there leaned back and puking all over himself. Not sure how people can afford to get THAT drunk at the races, it must take at least $50 just to catch a buzz. That poor dude was prolly a $100 deep just to puke all over himself.
peelout
1/30/2012 7:25pm
not at the race but one night in Vegas (after the finale or US Open, can't remember) i watched One Punch Tyler Evans knock some guy into next week after bro grabbed Evans' playboy model girlfriend's ass... it was gnar.. that guy can hit. guy was out in one punch and evans punched him square at least 3 times before he hit the ground.
TX24
1/30/2012 8:24pm
peelout wrote:
not at the race but one night in Vegas (after the finale or US Open, can't remember) i watched One Punch Tyler Evans knock some guy...
not at the race but one night in Vegas (after the finale or US Open, can't remember) i watched One Punch Tyler Evans knock some guy into next week after bro grabbed Evans' playboy model girlfriend's ass... it was gnar.. that guy can hit. guy was out in one punch and evans punched him square at least 3 times before he hit the ground.
So it was you, you were there for one punch? or three.
1/30/2012 8:35pm
peelout wrote:
not at the race but one night in Vegas (after the finale or US Open, can't remember) i watched One Punch Tyler Evans knock some guy...
TongueTongueTongue
MX Culture
1/30/2012 8:35pm
peelout wrote:
...in that little side bar that used to be the happening spot.
I was about 5 feet away from the whole thing.
that dude was a big guy too!
CamP
1/30/2012 8:42pm
I watched three 300lb corn feed guys pound each other into submission in the parking lot before the Dallas SX a few years ago. It really got interesting when the cops came and one of them jumped into his truck and went off-roading onto the adjacent freeway. That didn't work out well for him.
mjskier
1/30/2012 9:23pm
Not a fight, but pretty out there, especially since I had just come to the US:
I went to the "Rock Superbowl" in the Orlando stadium: Quite a while back: Blue Oyster Cult, 38 special, Cheap Trick, and Heart.
I see these cops running after a kid. He starts running up the stairs knocks a women down. She slid on her belly for an entire flight of stairs!
And the kid got a huge ovation from the crowd when he got away.
1/30/2012 9:28pm
at vegas every year there seems to be at least 3-5 fights
nwmx
1/30/2012 10:02pm
can't remember when but a few years ago davalos and someone else got into it after a heat race and they didn't let them race the main. want to say jake something?
Allracing
1/30/2012 10:31pm
Vegas 98 or 99

That year was all about what girl could put the most "glitter" lotion on their boobs so you would look at their cleavage glistening in the sun.

Anyways this was back in the days when you watched qualifiers and practice. We got there early and there was a group right below us drinking heavily at noon, and continued drinking all afternoon. We the night show got going they were trashed, well when you drink that much you need to pee, but one guy didn't want to miss opening ceremonies, so being a drunk idiot he decides he is going to take a piss right there. His aim is not good barely being able to stand up, so he starts peeing on the pregnant lady below him. The husband freaks out and they start fighting. Then the 70 year old usher tries break it up, and they keep fighting over her. Finally security shows up.

Why doesn't someone start a thread about all the girls flashing their boobs in the 90's?
Boarddesign
Fantasy
1860th
1/30/2012 10:50pm
My sister punched a guy last weekend in Oakland.... dude told her to sit down and shut up (he didn't like her rooting for RV). So she punched him in the nose and kept cheering! True story BRO!
NoGo
1/30/2012 11:02pm
nwmx wrote:
can't remember when but a few years ago davalos and someone else got into it after a heat race and they didn't let them race the...
can't remember when but a few years ago davalos and someone else got into it after a heat race and they didn't let them race the main. want to say jake something?
Pretty sure it was davalos and barcia.barcia still got to race and davalos didn't. It was bullshit.
jamma10
1/31/2012 2:00am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2012 2:05am
Not Supercross specifically and certainly not the best advertisment for our sport, but the the dude with the back pack makes me chuckle Smile
G Force
1/31/2012 3:37am
Saw a fight at the Toronto SX a few years back. Josh Hansen and and some big security guard were scrapping because Josh did not have his pass on him. Very funny!
jasonv43
1/31/2012 8:59am
jamma10 wrote:
Not Supercross specifically and certainly not the best advertisment for our sport, but the the dude with the back pack makes me chuckle :) [embed] https://youtu.be/5i7fD6wTe44...
Not Supercross specifically and certainly not the best advertisment for our sport, but the the dude with the back pack makes me chuckle Smile
This is why I hated Glen Helen. Way too many Bro's.
RandyS
1/31/2012 9:06am
The last 2 LA Coliseum races in 97 and 98 had some epic 909 dipshit fights.
bangmyhead
1/31/2012 8:38pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2012 8:40pm
haha that glen helen video was awesome!

A1 with out a doubt, its like a race course on the way out!

**or just go to Brosinore, your bound to run into a bro-show
jasonv43
1/31/2012 8:46pm
RandyS wrote:
The last 2 LA Coliseum races in 97 and 98 had some epic 909 dipshit fights.
What about the Coliseum for X-Games?
1/31/2012 8:49pm
nwmx wrote:
can't remember when but a few years ago davalos and someone else got into it after a heat race and they didn't let them race the...
NoGo wrote:
Pretty sure it was davalos and barcia.barcia still got to race and davalos didn't. It was bullshit.
I thought it was davalos and pj larsen, and I think they both missed the show because of it
Xeno
1/31/2012 9:59pm
San Diego SX, 2006. My wife and I attend with another couple. The parking lot is full, so we have to park in Mission Valley and ride the Red Line train to the stadium.
After the race, my party and about 12,000 other people are packed onto the 2nd story train platform- all trying to get on the train. Two bros start fighting and one gets so angry that he drags the other to the railing and tries to throw him over. Might even be three stories down to the pavement. Lots of people freaking and yelling at the guy to stop but nobody was willing to intervene. Luckily, a transit cop breaks it up.
My wife states that the crowd is "a little more trailer trash" at San Deigo vs. Anaheim. We haven't been to that race since.
TY6
1/31/2012 10:14pm
Has anybody seen bloods or crips at a st. louis sx?
NoGo
1/31/2012 11:26pm
nwmx wrote:
NoGo wrote:
I thought it was davalos and pj larsen, and I think they both missed the show because of it

Post a reply to: Supercross Fights (fans, story's)

The Latest