LA SX Bench Race Discussion - Practice Times

Hoov
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:10pm
Practice Discussions, try and keep it clean.

Please dont be a dick in these discussion threads Smile

450 A1

450 B1

450 C1

250 A1

250 B 1

|
Hut
1/21/2012 3:55pm
Group C 250s under a minute a lap already

The Shop

Hoov
1/21/2012 3:56pm
Looks like the track is in good shape by the times...no mudder tonight!
RACEGUY
Open practice now. Not timed qualifying yet. Ciancurilo just tweeted somebody already splashed down hard and was possibly knocked out.
Gavin Faith out there now on his GEICO ride. So far, top of the boards in the C session with a 58,940
Hoov
1/21/2012 3:57pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Open practice now. Not timed qualifying yet. Ciancurilo just tweeted somebody already splashed down hard and was possibly knocked out.
I bet if you get off the edge even a little bit, it's slick...
ocscottie
1/21/2012 3:58pm
its all you Hoov, to be totally honest, i really dont give a F.... today. Still havent gotten over the fact that we have to wait until tomorrow for shitty ass CBS coverage...FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS!

Makes it kind of hard to get excited about.
b2
1/21/2012 3:59pm
chris johnson was down rider, any other info?
ocscottie
1/21/2012 4:00pm
Link?
are you blind? look at the sticky topic at the top of the board that is there every week for many years now, thanks to Dwayne.
bvm111
1/21/2012 4:01pm
ocscottie wrote:
its all you Hoov, to be totally honest, i [i]really[/i] dont give a F.... today. Still havent gotten over the fact that we have to wait...
its all you Hoov, to be totally honest, i really dont give a F.... today. Still havent gotten over the fact that we have to wait until tomorrow for shitty ass CBS coverage...FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS!

I agree scottie, I just said to my wife..." i dont know what to do now with out SX on tonight.... we may as well go out and drink a shit ton of beers!" to my surprise she said..."sounds good to me!"
Hoov
ocscottie wrote:
its all you Hoov, to be totally honest, i [i]really[/i] dont give a F.... today. Still havent gotten over the fact that we have to wait...

I know scotty, it really sucks. If I weren't such a geek I wouldn't bother either. Think of it like Radio in the olden days Tongue
ocscottie wrote:
are you blind? look at the sticky topic at the top of the board that is there every week for many years now, thanks to Dwayne.
I've never paid attention to the stickies.
wildbill
1/21/2012 4:03pm
go go uh..., who am I rooting too win practice this time?

Trey Canard!
Hoov
Actually, you can get a pretty clear image of the racing by watching the times...like reading a book, sometimes better than the movie Wink
Hut
ocscottie wrote:

It sucks. On SpeedTV all they have on tonight is a bunch of pre-recorded programs that don't make a shit when they are on; Hot Rod TV, Gearz, Two Guys Garage Dry
ab5772
1/21/2012 4:05pm
RACEGUY wrote:
According to the revised schedule, there is no open practice... just one qualifying practice per group.
ocscottie
1/21/2012 4:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 4:07pm
ocscottie wrote:

Hut wrote:
It sucks. On SpeedTV all they have on tonight is a bunch of pre-recorded programs that don't make a shit when they are on; Hot Rod...
It sucks. On SpeedTV all they have on tonight is a bunch of pre-recorded programs that don't make a shit when they are on; Hot Rod TV, Gearz, Two Guys Garage Dry
...and have you seen how many fucking hours of live Barret Jackson Auctions they have had on? It is ridiculous! There was something like 14hrs just last weekend alone, and it has been on all week.

uughh just looked, it is on right now 7 hours LIVE!!
Outsider
1/21/2012 4:06pm
ocscottie wrote:

Fuckin, A. Man.
bvm111
1/21/2012 4:08pm
ocscottie wrote:

Hut wrote:
It sucks. On SpeedTV all they have on tonight is a bunch of pre-recorded programs that don't make a shit when they are on; Hot Rod...
ocscottie wrote:
...and have you seen how many fucking hours of live Barret Jackson Auctions they have had on? It is ridiculous! There was something like 14hrs just...
...and have you seen how many fucking hours of live Barret Jackson Auctions they have had on? It is ridiculous! There was something like 14hrs just last weekend alone, and it has been on all week.

well atleast speed has something on live
CR300
ocscottie wrote:

x2
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
Hoov wrote:
Actually, you can get a pretty clear image of the racing by watching the times...like reading a book, sometimes better than the movie Wink
Hey Hoov, You a K State Fan?
StatutoryApe
1/21/2012 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 4:09pm
Link?
ocscottie wrote:
I'am an ape, the fuck did you expect? Smile
Outsider
1/21/2012 4:09pm
Hoov wrote:
Actually, the new timing and scoring is a pretty nice upgrade!
Hut
1/21/2012 4:11pm
ocscottie wrote:
...and have you seen how many fucking hours of live Barret Jackson Auctions they have had on? It is ridiculous! There was something like 14hrs just...

Oh shit you're right that is even worse! I have been to that auction live a few times and it is boring in person, Give us the damn races Live!!!
RACEGUY
1/21/2012 4:12pm
RACEGUY wrote:
ab5772 wrote:
According to the revised schedule, there is no open practice... just one qualifying practice per group.
Yup. RacerX just confirmed that. No practice. Only one timed qualifier per class...and it's not raining. If I were a team manager, I'd be significantly pissed. Thanks for clarifying that ab.

Post a reply to: LA SX Bench Race Discussion - Practice Times

The Latest