Suggestions for Outrunning the cops

NeWskoolmxer
10/31/2010 3:48pm
Put the visor DOWN for aerodynamics, Lean as far back as possible hanging off the rear fender,Click 7th maybe 8th, and pin it to the nearest woods!
bullpen58
10/31/2010 3:59pm
I always keep my visor down already because it's more aerodynamic, it keeps the sun out of my eyes, AND it looks cooler. Also, I'm pretty sure I hit 7th today. Not sure I have the cajones to click it into 8th!
mxrider225
Fantasy
2855th
10/31/2010 3:59pm
Go shred a golf course dude. The cops ain't gonna chase u on that.

The Shop

Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
10/31/2010 4:05pm
Leave a box of donuts
bullpen58
10/31/2010 4:15pm
Lots of great ideas! Thanks everyone!

Here's something I want Decal Works and/or Factory Effex to come out with - tear off number plates! What I mean is, if I'm in a muddy race, I could reach up over a triple or quad and tear off the front number plate to reveal a clear plate again. That way my fans could tell that I was leading.

Also, related to this thread, we could have different numbers under the tearoffs for "free riding" around town. I could leave home with my #420 and if the cops start chasing me, I could open up a little gap on them, duck into an alley and then rip off the #420 to reveal the #69 and then play it cool like it wasn't me who was just running from them. Good idea, huh?
Outsider
10/31/2010 4:29pm
I just punched myself in the face... didn't help at all. Blink
Cygnus
10/31/2010 4:37pm
CR500AF !
centralcalmx
Fantasy
110th
10/31/2010 4:45pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Lots of great ideas! Thanks everyone! Here's something I want Decal Works and/or Factory Effex to come out with - tear off number plates! What I...

Here's something I want Decal Works and/or Factory Effex to come out with - tear off number plates! What I mean is, if I'm in a muddy race, I could reach up over a triple or quad and tear off the front number plate to reveal a clear plate again. That way my fans could tell that I was leading.

Also, related to this thread, we could have different numbers under the tearoffs for "free riding" around town. I could leave home with my #420 and if the cops start chasing me, I could open up a little gap on them, duck into an alley and then rip off the #420 to reveal the #69 and then play it cool like it wasn't me who was just running from them. Good idea, huh?
Hey Justin,
Leave my number out of this Smile
Going to hit Hanford next Sat/Sunday if you can make it out.

300zx
10/31/2010 4:52pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Got any ideas? I can't afford to ride tracks so I'm riding around town and ripping up empty lots and people's lawns to get my fix...
Got any ideas? I can't afford to ride tracks so I'm riding around town and ripping up empty lots and people's lawns to get my fix. A little worried some ass clown will call the po po on me. How should I outrun them? What if the helo comes? Should I ride to the airport to ditch them?
These guys seem to have some good advice for you.

yosmithy
10/31/2010 5:48pm
Always use your turn signal
`ol Ger
10/31/2010 6:20pm
Watch out for clotheslines.
bullpen58
10/31/2010 6:32pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Lots of great ideas! Thanks everyone! Here's something I want Decal Works and/or Factory Effex to come out with - tear off number plates! What I...

Hey Justin,
Leave my number out of this Smile
Going to hit Hanford next Sat/Sunday if you can make it out.

Hey Tim,

I thought of you before I posted that bro. haha. You're the only person I've ever met that runs 69 that isn't a squid on a bike.

What's happening at Hanford? Practice or a race? Or both? I haven't ridden in 4 months. Tore my groin on Father's Day at Tulare. Sad No bueno.

Well, actually, I HAVE ridden around the neighborhood a few times in the last couple weeks. lol. X-Games Fresno!!! ;p
CR250Rider
10/31/2010 6:36pm
Suggestions for Outrunning the cops??????

use this:
NeWskoolmxer
10/31/2010 6:36pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Got any ideas? I can't afford to ride tracks so I'm riding around town and ripping up empty lots and people's lawns to get my fix...
Got any ideas? I can't afford to ride tracks so I'm riding around town and ripping up empty lots and people's lawns to get my fix. A little worried some ass clown will call the po po on me. How should I outrun them? What if the helo comes? Should I ride to the airport to ditch them?
300zx wrote:

Wow, So that's were bikes go to die. But seriously it's people like that who are gonna kill our sport.
bullpen58
10/31/2010 6:40pm
300zx wrote:

Awesome!
centralcalmx
Fantasy
110th
10/31/2010 6:47pm
Hey Justin,
CMA has open practice Saturday so I am going to take Pics and get some good laps in.
Sunday is a race. We are going to take the trailer and camp.
I was going down to CalCity but it looks like we will stay local.

We have a race the following Sunday at TCP with the OTMX guys.

mx757
10/31/2010 6:47pm
bullpen58 wrote:
300zx wrote:

Wow, So that's were bikes go to die. But seriously it's people like that who are gonna kill our sport.
actually thats where the stolen bikes from the baltimore AX go haha
nytsmaC
10/31/2010 7:18pm
Take your silencer off, that shit is just slowing you down. Dont puss out, pin it to win it, dust those smokey pigs through traffic.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
10/31/2010 7:23pm
bullpen58 wrote:
You are drinking them Coronas pretty heavily again aren't you?
mr50racer
10/31/2010 7:47pm
bullpen58 wrote:
When the cops arrive ride up to the top of hill and sit. When the helicopter comes just ride enough so they won't land. If they start to land act like your going to start your bike. It takes about 45mins for them to call off the helicopter. You are screwed if they call in a second one. If you ride from your house you shouldn't have a problem.. No truck for them to sit by and wait for you....This is pretty full proof as long as you don't run out of gas.. If you do then you better act like you have some and pretend you are going to start your bike. I have done this plenty of times.. I did get caught once though and it was rather expensive. I ran out of gas. They called in the helo, it left, came back again, left again, at this point it was dark and I thought I had if made until a Fish and Game warden tackled me as I was pushing my bike down the fire road. This was all back in the late early 90's and I went to jail with pink leathers on....Not a fun day.....lol...........I was successful and getting away from the helo atleast 20+ times though......

10/31/2010 8:44pm
I would watch out when they ask the Guard for assistanc and they skow up with a gunship.
Cory976
10/31/2010 9:15pm
You can't outrun the radio!
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
10/31/2010 9:32pm Edited Date/Time 10/31/2010 9:37pm
Cory976 wrote:
You can't outrun the radio!
What it the cornbread fuck! I suck at the interweb
Matt Wozney
10/31/2010 9:37pm
Be good buddies with TFS and go to Mars.
10/31/2010 10:07pm
Hey, I live in Fresno too. Lets do the damn thing. But you can ride your dirty bike. I'll keep the RM at home and take the gixxer out for this mission.
bullpen58
10/31/2010 11:07pm
Hey Justin, CMA has open practice Saturday so I am going to take Pics and get some good laps in. Sunday is a race. We are...
Hey Justin,
CMA has open practice Saturday so I am going to take Pics and get some good laps in.
Sunday is a race. We are going to take the trailer and camp.
I was going down to CalCity but it looks like we will stay local.

We have a race the following Sunday at TCP with the OTMX guys.

I have to work on Saturday. Sad Otherwise, I'd like to ride that track on a practice day. Last time I raced there was like 2002 or so. Killer dirt but pretty poor lighting. Hopefully they fixed the lighting. Good luck at the race and be safe.

I'm still taking it easy with my leg. This was a much more serious injury than it probably sounds. My whole inner thigh was all black and blue for like 2 weeks. Sad It's been 4 months and I STILL feel it all the time. Sad
bullpen58
10/31/2010 11:09pm
mr50racer wrote:
When the cops arrive ride up to the top of hill and sit. When the helicopter comes just ride enough so they won't land. If they...
When the cops arrive ride up to the top of hill and sit. When the helicopter comes just ride enough so they won't land. If they start to land act like your going to start your bike. It takes about 45mins for them to call off the helicopter. You are screwed if they call in a second one. If you ride from your house you shouldn't have a problem.. No truck for them to sit by and wait for you....This is pretty full proof as long as you don't run out of gas.. If you do then you better act like you have some and pretend you are going to start your bike. I have done this plenty of times.. I did get caught once though and it was rather expensive. I ran out of gas. They called in the helo, it left, came back again, left again, at this point it was dark and I thought I had if made until a Fish and Game warden tackled me as I was pushing my bike down the fire road. This was all back in the late early 90's and I went to jail with pink leathers on....Not a fun day.....lol...........I was successful and getting away from the helo atleast 20+ times though......

Pretty funny stuff. If I didn't have a job, I'd run from em every time. But honestly, if they show up, I'm just gonna give up and play dumb and hope they let me off or at least go easy on me.

I like the idea to take off the silencer! I bet my powerband would get really tight without that thing in the way! I could probably even pop a wheelie!

Post a reply to: Suggestions for Outrunning the cops

The Latest