Stop whining, ET3 lost it himself

ian_g438
Stop complaining about team tactics and shit. Of course team tactics exist. That doesn't mean Marvin purposely let him by. I think he did, but regardless it doesn't matter. Tomac imploded on himself with the pressure of the red plate, and, once again, Dungey is calm, consistent, and calculated as always putting himself in position to benefit from any mistake, and that's what he did.
|
4/29/2017 9:18pm
Oh yeah, Tomac rode like shit, kinda like back at the beginning of the season. That seems to be going over some people's heads.

And the fact that so many people have never seen team orders before is positively amazing to me. I didn't give that last lap a second thought.
ian_g438
4/29/2017 9:21pm
Oh yeah, Tomac rode like shit, kinda like back at the beginning of the season. That seems to be going over some people's heads. And the...
Oh yeah, Tomac rode like shit, kinda like back at the beginning of the season. That seems to be going over some people's heads.

And the fact that so many people have never seen team orders before is positively amazing to me. I didn't give that last lap a second thought.
I don't know where people have been. Must have their head in the sand. I've seen team tactics multiple times in sx in the last decade.
kaptkaos
4/29/2017 9:26pm
Oh yeah, Tomac rode like shit, kinda like back at the beginning of the season. That seems to be going over some people's heads. And the...

ian_g438 wrote:
I don't know where people have been. Must have their head in the sand. I've seen team tactics multiple times in sx in the last decade.
X3

I can guarantee you Eli will not be complaining about Marvins move.

He knows it made no difference, all Eli had to do was win the race and Vital would not be blowing up tonight like it has.
4/29/2017 9:30pm
ian_g438 wrote:
I put this on another thread: Does anyone remember Webb pulling up for Jeremy Martin in outdoor motocross a couple years ago to help secure the title for his teammate? Did we have an idiotic uproar then?

So who got the short end of that deal? Marvin Musquin. He knows how this business works.

The Shop

WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
4/29/2017 9:46pm
ian_g438 wrote:
Stop complaining about team tactics and shit. Of course team tactics exist. That doesn't mean Marvin purposely let him by. I think he did, but regardless...
Stop complaining about team tactics and shit. Of course team tactics exist. That doesn't mean Marvin purposely let him by. I think he did, but regardless it doesn't matter. Tomac imploded on himself with the pressure of the red plate, and, once again, Dungey is calm, consistent, and calculated as always putting himself in position to benefit from any mistake, and that's what he did.
This
ian_g438
4/29/2017 10:02pm
I put this on another thread: Does anyone remember Webb pulling up for Jeremy Martin in outdoor motocross a couple years ago to help secure the...
I put this on another thread: Does anyone remember Webb pulling up for Jeremy Martin in outdoor motocross a couple years ago to help secure the title for his teammate? Did we have an idiotic uproar then?

So who got the short end of that deal? Marvin Musquin. He knows how this business works.
The infamous "stall". Marvin will get his time. He's just signed for 2 more years and look at how he has rode this season in Dungey's shadow. I truly think he'll be one of the guys to beat next year.
ledger
4/29/2017 10:05pm
The mental position he was in showed all over the track with all the mistake's. It was jaw clinching to watch how slow he was to remount the bike and get rolling (hello electric start in the near future). Anyway, the race is over, it is what it is.
4/29/2017 10:06pm
ian_g438 wrote:
The infamous "stall". Marvin will get his time. He's just signed for 2 more years and look at how he has rode this season in Dungey's...
The infamous "stall". Marvin will get his time. He's just signed for 2 more years and look at how he has rode this season in Dungey's shadow. I truly think he'll be one of the guys to beat next year.
Me too. The MX2 guys are pretty good, more often than not. Roczen, Musquin and (I suspect) Ferrandis. I really wanna see Ferrandis outdoors.
Steve 396
4/29/2017 10:09pm
ian_g438 wrote:
Stop complaining about team tactics and shit. Of course team tactics exist. That doesn't mean Marvin purposely let him by. I think he did, but regardless...
Agreed. I knew as soon as the race ended people would be complaining. Who cares? This is nothing new... Move along please. Besides, it's not over!
Mit12
4/29/2017 10:09pm
That red plate is heavy, like we always said at work it is much easier to be a clown in the circus than the ring leader! Tomac has nothing to be ashamed of he has the most wins and he will get second in points not a bad season.
jayson9253
4/29/2017 10:20pm
Funny. A few weeks ago people where crying when CR "robbed the fans of a good battle"

Now people are robbed of a champion that truly earned it and people say stop whining.
shredder22
4/29/2017 10:29pm
jayson9253 wrote:
Funny. A few weeks ago people where crying when CR "robbed the fans of a good battle" Now people are robbed of a champion that truly...
Funny. A few weeks ago people where crying when CR "robbed the fans of a good battle"

Now people are robbed of a champion that truly earned it and people say stop whining.
Exactly
Phantom 661
4/29/2017 10:30pm
jayson9253 wrote:
Funny. A few weeks ago people where crying when CR "robbed the fans of a good battle" Now people are robbed of a champion that truly...

People are robbed of a champion? Really?
dirtnapper
4/29/2017 10:31pm
jayson9253 wrote:

The only reason people were "robbed of a champion" is because that "champion" crashed himself to a mid pack finish.

Now why don't you STFU you noob.......Pinch
ian_g438
4/29/2017 10:50pm
jayson9253 wrote:

A champion is defined by who wins the championship...so no one has lost a champion. Just because you win the most races doesn't make you a champion. There are points involved for a reason. Ryan had been the most consistent, as he usually is, and that's a defining feature in a champion.
kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
4/29/2017 11:35pm
Seriously, the amount of people who are losing their minds about this is crazy.
visser62
4/30/2017 12:01am
jayson9253 wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:
The only reason people were "robbed of a champion" is because that "champion" crashed himself to a mid pack finish. Now why don't you STFU you...
The only reason people were "robbed of a champion" is because that "champion" crashed himself to a mid pack finish.

Now why don't you STFU you noob.......Pinch
Actually we were robbed of a champion because of a front brake line in Arlington.
Feint
4/30/2017 12:12am
visser62 wrote:
Actually we were robbed of a champion because of a front brake line in Arlington.
So was Dungey the sx champion in 2011 when he lost his chain? Or the mx champion the same year because he ran out of gas at Freestone?
KB221
4/30/2017 12:29am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2017 1:08am
Stop complaining about people complaining.

MoveOverMarv moved over in SL, and now here, fact is they should be going into Vegas 4 points apart. Right wrong or otherwise that's just the way it is.

Marv's double take at the pit board though Laughing
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
4/30/2017 12:36am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2017 12:37am
Either way is it aint over yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GrinningGrinningGrinningCoolCoolCool and where are all the jokers who were whining about how boring SX has become ?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
4/30/2017 12:38am
ian_g438 wrote:
A champion is defined by who wins the championship...so no one has lost a champion. Just because you win the most races doesn't make you a...
A champion is defined by who wins the championship...so no one has lost a champion. Just because you win the most races doesn't make you a champion. There are points involved for a reason. Ryan had been the most consistent, as he usually is, and that's a defining feature in a champion.
X2
4/30/2017 12:43am
I honestly just want to say I was wrong, a lot of people were saying that Tomac would crack under the pressure and I felt very strongly that he wouldn't and posted about it multiple times. Can never ever count Dungey out man the guy just does what he needs to and makes it happen it counts. Guy is a badass!
USMCMXer
4/30/2017 12:50am
lostboy819 wrote:
Either way is it aint over yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: B) B) B)and where are all the jokers who were whining about how boring SX...
Either way is it aint over yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GrinningGrinningGrinningCoolCoolCool and where are all the jokers who were whining about how boring SX has become ?
This x 1000. Some of you really need to grab a tissue and prep for another round. You emotional wrecks will be right here saying the opposite if Dungey somehow derails next wknd...stamp it!
jemcee
4/30/2017 12:57am
Didn't Tomac have a similar 'derailment' in the 250's one sx season? Maybe the year that Roczen won it..
Actually it was! When Kenny didn't qualify for a main and Eli struggled to get maybe a 6th or something
jemcee
4/30/2017 1:08am
Oh shit just checked second last round that time as well.. no massive problem just not riding with the same Tomac zest
RG1
4/30/2017 2:22am
jayson9253 wrote:

You don't earn a championship by completely folding mentally the first race you have the points lead.
Gus
4/30/2017 3:53am
I'm surprised , that people are surprised , Marv pulled over
Motofinne
4/30/2017 4:15am
Eli bottled it. He got the points lead for the first time and shit his pants.

Tomac has had nothing, absolutely nothing to lose for 95% of the season. Now he had the redplate and the pressure was on him and he bottled it.

Dungey only needs to get 4th to win the title if Tomac wins the race in Vegas. Dungey can get 4th even with a first turn crash.
TXDirt
4/30/2017 4:23am
Motofinne wrote:
Eli bottled it. He got the points lead for the first time and shit his pants. Tomac has had nothing, absolutely nothing to lose for 95%...

Tomac has had nothing, absolutely nothing to lose for 95% of the season. Now he had the redplate and the pressure was on him and he bottled it.

Dungey only needs to get 4th to win the title if Tomac wins the race in Vegas. Dungey can get 4th even with a first turn crash.
Totally agree. It was an epic melt down. A bad race would have been 5th or better. Atleast then it comes down to the last race. He laid an absolute egg tonight. He's lucky he salvaged what he did. He's a very strange racer. Last week he looks like a total monster and wins going away. This weak he has a mental break down of epic proportion. Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde for sure.
Motofinne
4/30/2017 4:45am
Motofinne wrote:
Eli bottled it. He got the points lead for the first time and shit his pants. Tomac has had nothing, absolutely nothing to lose for 95%...

TXDirt wrote:
Totally agree. It was an epic melt down. A bad race would have been 5th or better. Atleast then it comes down to the last race...
Totally agree. It was an epic melt down. A bad race would have been 5th or better. Atleast then it comes down to the last race. He laid an absolute egg tonight. He's lucky he salvaged what he did. He's a very strange racer. Last week he looks like a total monster and wins going away. This weak he has a mental break down of epic proportion. Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde for sure.
Yeah. That is the difference in a rider like Tomac compared to the multi time title winner Dungey. Some have everything to win things but the mental part is missing.

We see this in pretty much every sport in the world.

I could actually bet everything i own on a Tomac win in Vegas. Why? He is back to square one. No pressure, nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Post a reply to: Stop whining, ET3 lost it himself

The Latest