Stolen bike alert ...AJ Catanzaro's bike was stolen

AzTrooper
Edited Date/Time 2/28/2015 12:34pm
I saw the Retweeted by Racer X on twitter. Thieves are sorry POS"s !!!!

"My bike was stolen out of my trailer along with @kbuff101 bike last night. Brand new 2015 suzuki 250f gone. Please retweet I guess.."

John
|
ChrisB10
2/28/2015 7:16am
Hopefully we get another Nick Wey deal where he finds it. These kids deserve a fn serious beatdown.
Two Stroke
2/28/2015 8:19am
If you carry your motorcycle in a trailer you need an alarm on the trailer and/or the bike. It is also a good idea to have a CC. We were lucky but always slept in the motorhome when we were at Atlanta. I remember when we raced arenacross in New Haven CT, the guards warned us, don't go outside the fence after dark. You'd think either the city or the AMA would provide security for the races but I guess if you're not a big name pro you don't count.

Hope you get your bike back AJ.

All the dealers in the Atlanta area need to put the word out.
Jim Lahey
2/28/2015 8:36am
Yaay, America slowly becoming 3rd world in some areas
BD233
2/28/2015 11:16am
Chino just got a new ride!

The Shop

2/28/2015 11:18am
A NASCAR semi was stolen this weekend in Atlanta, too.

Must be a great area.
Pdub
2/28/2015 12:34pm
("Fools rush in..." sigh...)

Sorry those guys got their shit jacked. It's crazy that something like this happens every year; you would think the racers and promoters would be better prepared with anti-theft measures. But I don't mean to blame the victim in this.

Still, this brings up a lot of questions, like why are stadiums built in high-crime areas anyway? (Tax incentives and low property values due to blight?) What are the socioeconomic conditions that create these pockets of crime? (High unemployment, poor education, poverty?) And why do MX fans get so violently emotional over stolen equipment? It's just STUFF that can be replaced.

But before any of y'all say anything, know that I'm certainly not expecting any intelligent discourse from you clowns (certain persons excepted of course, you know who you are).

Post a reply to: Stolen bike alert ...AJ Catanzaro's bike was stolen

The Latest