Stewie back on the bike again

zehn
Edited Date/Time 12/13/2015 2:09pm
And looking pretty good

Felt great to be back on the bike again.

A video posted by James Stewart (@therealjs7) on Dec 10, 2015 at 6:38pm PST

|
gnarwhip
12/10/2015 6:56pm
Rad I was afraid he was gonna miss A1. This is gonna be an epic year.
mb60
12/10/2015 7:18pm
Did we really think he would not line up A1 ?? Come on JS7 show them what you have left !!!
zehn
12/10/2015 7:20pm
mb60 wrote:
Did we really think he would not line up A1 ?? Come on JS7 show them what you have left !!!
Well the Stewart posse is notoriously silent when this type of thing happens, so I don't think anybody really knew what to expect

The Shop

Xeno
12/10/2015 8:38pm
#Bubbatime!
flatout111
12/10/2015 9:54pm
Can't wait to see Stew line up for A1. Great news!
h&m_cycle
12/10/2015 9:55pm
I just hope he's ready for round 1 of the AMA Outdoor Nationals...
Rotaholic
12/10/2015 10:11pm
An all suzuki podium isn't out of the question. Bring on A1
sende
Fantasy
4455th
12/10/2015 10:28pm
Rich Piano wrote:
Its not the same without Stew.

No, It's not.
marx41
Fantasy
1387th
12/10/2015 11:37pm
Rotaholic wrote:
Who do you have aside from Roczen and Stew?
robkinuk
12/11/2015 2:50am
Cool video, but that bike sounds way loud!
hvaughn88
12/11/2015 3:19am
Rotaholic wrote:
marx41 wrote:
BRAKE BASKET WIN FORM TECKSUS
yota
12/11/2015 3:56am
Rotaholic wrote:
marx41 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Try not to be such a dick.
hvaughn88
12/11/2015 5:05am
marx41 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
yota wrote:
Try not to be such a dick.
Try not to be so naive
kkawboy14
12/11/2015 7:19am Edited Date/Time 12/11/2015 7:20am
Dang, he did two quads!
The ax announcers would be freaking out "2 quads, 2 quads, to quads, nobody has ever done that, he has raised the bar again"

RC "hey Jeff, you spelled one the 2's, to, your dumb, do you hang out on vital?"
Superdave19
12/11/2015 7:29am
Some people never find what their destiny is.. JS7 was just freakin' born to ride a motorcycle.

Haters gonna hate, but dang- that guy is just fun to watch.. regardless if he doesn't get the title this yr.
mb60
12/11/2015 8:32am Edited Date/Time 12/11/2015 8:33am
Dang, he did two quads!
Quad,Quad blitz the whoops and jump the dragon back only to fall down in a slow lefthander. Can hardly wait for JS7 to line up !!!!
shanexsan
12/11/2015 8:41am
To everyone who thinks stew won't be a legitimate threat in '16, think again. Stewart has some incredible advantages: whoop speed, quad ability, the most effective scrub technique, and corner speed. Sure there might be others out there who possess these talents (dungeys corner speed, roczens scrub, reeds whoop speed, etc.) but Bubba has them all and that can be one lethal arsenal of speed.

Not too mention as long as that ankle doesn't hold him back, I think stewarts fitness is going to be incredible, especially for a 20 lap race.

Can't wait too see what he can do. I'm going with '16 championship.

Don't forget Bubba is a beast off the start too.
jasonv43
12/11/2015 8:50am
shanexsan wrote:
To everyone who thinks stew won't be a legitimate threat in '16, think again. Stewart has some incredible advantages: whoop speed, quad ability, the most effective...
To everyone who thinks stew won't be a legitimate threat in '16, think again. Stewart has some incredible advantages: whoop speed, quad ability, the most effective scrub technique, and corner speed. Sure there might be others out there who possess these talents (dungeys corner speed, roczens scrub, reeds whoop speed, etc.) but Bubba has them all and that can be one lethal arsenal of speed.

Not too mention as long as that ankle doesn't hold him back, I think stewarts fitness is going to be incredible, especially for a 20 lap race.

Well you definitely did a good job of listing all the Pro's for James. Can you please list the Con's as well so I can make an accurate assessment.

Thanks!
mgifracing
Fantasy
357th
12/11/2015 8:51am
shanexsan wrote:
To everyone who thinks stew won't be a legitimate threat in '16, think again. Stewart has some incredible advantages: whoop speed, quad ability, the most effective...

You forgot one more shane, Eli fn Tomac.
12/11/2015 9:30am
I dont understand why they practice on a sandy-ish sx track. When was the last time you saw a sx track other than hard pack in the last five years. Hell, even STL and ATL are hard pack now days. The 'sand sections' are merely sand covered hard pack for two turns.
Flatliner
12/11/2015 9:35am
shanexsan wrote:

And what good is all of that if you can't stay upright.
shanexsan
12/11/2015 9:49am
shanexsan wrote:

jasonv43 wrote:
Well you definitely did a good job of listing all the Pro's for James. Can you please list the Con's as well so I can make...
Well you definitely did a good job of listing all the Pro's for James. Can you please list the Con's as well so I can make an accurate assessment.

Thanks!
The con would be that he makes mistakes. But so does every rider. In this sense Bubba is his own worst enemy. His success will come down to how many mistakes he can avoid.
kkawboy14
12/11/2015 9:50am
Some people never find what their destiny is.. JS7 was just freakin' born to ride a motorcycle. Haters gonna hate, but dang- that guy is just...
Some people never find what their destiny is.. JS7 was just freakin' born to ride a motorcycle.

Haters gonna hate, but dang- that guy is just fun to watch.. regardless if he doesn't get the title this yr.
Yep!
shanexsan
12/11/2015 9:50am
shanexsan wrote:

mgifracing wrote:
You forgot one more shane, Eli fn Tomac.
I, too am a huge Eli Tomac fan. I can't wait to see some epic tomac Bubba battles it's only happened a handful of times so far.
shanexsan
12/11/2015 9:52am
shanexsan wrote:

Flatliner wrote:
And what good is all of that if you can't stay upright.
That's just it. He has all the pieces to the puzzle he just needs to limit the amount of mistakes he makes and he can win it.
kkawboy14
12/11/2015 9:53am
shanexsan wrote:

How did he do in Europe last month?

The doubters have proof that they are right, James will have to prove them wrong!

Post a reply to: Stewie back on the bike again

The Latest