Stewarts Ribs........any news?

factory99
1/18/2010 3:07pm
jeffro503 wrote:
The injury came from the sand section? what the hell happened? One other thing here : i know james was probably in some serious pain. I...
The injury came from the sand section? what the hell happened?

One other thing here : i know james was probably in some serious pain. I don't think he was hamming it up though. I have been in certain situations after some hard wrecks , where the last thing i wanted to do as get carried off by the medic mule. I usually tried to "walk it off" , which i think is exactly what James was trying to do. Sometimes riding on that mule can be more painful than just taking your time and walking back slowly depending on the injury. Like i said , i have been in situations like that and it sucks either way.
Lol I think they mean sand in his vagina.
1/18/2010 3:11pm
jeffro503 wrote:
The injury came from the sand section? what the hell happened? One other thing here : i know james was probably in some serious pain. I...

One other thing here : i know james was probably in some serious pain. I don't think he was hamming it up though. I have been in certain situations after some hard wrecks , where the last thing i wanted to do as get carried off by the medic mule. I usually tried to "walk it off" , which i think is exactly what James was trying to do. Sometimes riding on that mule can be more painful than just taking your time and walking back slowly depending on the injury. Like i said , i have been in situations like that and it sucks either way.
factory99 wrote:
haha
dirthead1
1/18/2010 3:15pm
I bet "riding on that mule can be more painful". I saw that once in Tijuana and it didn't look fun for anyone but the mule...
1/18/2010 3:19pm
Broken ribs are very painful!! Unless you had them you cant understand the pain! Only way I could think of is to numb them up.

The Shop

mx295
1/18/2010 3:33pm
I heard he likes them with bbq sauce Whistling
1/18/2010 3:41pm
TerryB wrote:
DramaQueen7.com
yeah lets drop a 230lb 450 plus rider on you, than we will see some real drama you azzclown...jeez you couch surfers are gay...and by the way, walking it off is the right thing to do if you can, to keep the blood flowing, if you stop moving thats when rigor-mortis sets in...I bet he needed help getting up out of bed the next day!
1/18/2010 3:43pm
I think it is hilarious everyone hating on stewart and his "fake facial" expressions. i bet you cant even jump that triple never mind crah and have somone land on you.

I know people hate the best rider in the sport..whether its because he is the best or because he is black it doesnt matter. Im white and im a hick but i give credit where credit is due.

Everyone on here talking shit about him is a vagina...flat out...to come back and ride and race like that and reed couldnt even PASS HIM while he was just riding to collect points. everyone sucking reeds dink because they hate stewart...Reed isnt on the SAME PLANET as stewart and never will be. The GOAT says it himself.

The guy should be getting credit from everyone for even riding that race.

I read these forums all the time and never post because 90% of the people that do are so damn dumb its unbelieveble.

He is one TOUGH SOB and he will be back and he will ride good..

That being said, i applaud Dungey and Wharton for statying up front for that many laps.
BobbyM
1/18/2010 3:53pm
james was hurting for certain, but it is impossible to race with broken ribs...impossible. not too mention you really don't want to go toe to toe with somebody when you have busted ribs. he was/is hurt but he ain't broken....
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
1/18/2010 4:00pm
We all remember the head-over-ass cartwheel he had back at Southwick in 06 or 07. And somehow Gumby still is able to move. Also almost forgot this one, remember Hangtown or High Point when he bounced the bike off his head and crashed in another heap. Bobbles is a tough hombre, or just a very limber one.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
1/18/2010 4:05pm
motoxman98 wrote:
I think it is hilarious everyone hating on stewart and his "fake facial" expressions. i bet you cant even jump that triple never mind crah and...
I think it is hilarious everyone hating on stewart and his "fake facial" expressions. i bet you cant even jump that triple never mind crah and have somone land on you.

I know people hate the best rider in the sport..whether its because he is the best or because he is black it doesnt matter. Im white and im a hick but i give credit where credit is due.

Everyone on here talking shit about him is a vagina...flat out...to come back and ride and race like that and reed couldnt even PASS HIM while he was just riding to collect points. everyone sucking reeds dink because they hate stewart...Reed isnt on the SAME PLANET as stewart and never will be. The GOAT says it himself.

I read these forums all the time and never post because 90% of the people that do are so damn dumb its unbelieveble.

That being said, i applaud Dungey and Wharton for statying up front for that many laps.
His move on Partridge in the heat was reckless and dumb. You don't have to be able to jump a tricycle over a brick to know that. It ended up costing him the night.

That ain't hating. That's just the plain truth.
MX479Guy
1/18/2010 4:09pm
i heard he broke his ribs but he's prolly been at home healing them so i think he's gonna be at anaheim 2
If he broke his ribs, he would not have raced the main event. He may be a bad ass mofo, but he's not stupid.

Also, if he broke his ribs, no way he practices all week before A2 either.

Would broken ribs hinder the ability to raise arms up and shove a bike off of a stand?
lestat
1/18/2010 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:09pm
James died?
James died?Wassat
holy shit that crash was way worst than we thought!!
Yeah. That rigor mortis is going to be tough to come back from.
http://deathonline.net/decomposition/body_changes/rigor_mortis.htm
LaughingLaughing james must be the toughest dude who ever lived ...and died .

not even rc raced with rigor mortis .
TeamGreen
1/18/2010 4:40pm
jeffro503 wrote:

factory99 wrote:
We have a Winner!

Find me in the Pits at A2, SFO, S.D....or Atlanta~Daytona if yer an Eas' Coas' MoFo and I'm buyin' dinner and drinks (After-party, etc.). After that I'm not goin' 'til Vegas...got some ridin' to do in Baja...

I'm the arrogant prick that's old, fat and slow...oh, and...completely full of shit (That should narrow it down to only 1/2 the clowns in the pits...).

I can usually be found around "dinner-time" at Suzuki/Rockstar hospitality...if that helps...bwahahahaha.

Or(Daytona) you can look for the A-Hole on the white DRZ/Yosh-Super-Mo scoot that shouldn't ever be allowed to ride a motorcycle. Ever.

I'm jus' sayin'...
vic4360
1/18/2010 4:56pm
So what if Stewart gets hurt and has to sit out the SX series? Will he wait an entire year to race again (since he wont ride nationals)?
KAWboy14
1/18/2010 5:05pm
Ing wrote:
Broken neck from the Reed slap to the back of the head. Just what I heard.
hahahaha
robot870
1/18/2010 5:28pm
Broken ribs are gnarly. I broke 6 ribs and it was horrible. Small price to pay for something that could have been alot worse. I really hope he loses this title because he needs to stop acting like a child............
chillrich
1/18/2010 6:49pm
Ing wrote:
KAWboy14 wrote:
hahahaha
Chad Reed is the Chuck Norris of moto
KiNG DeJaVu
1/18/2010 6:52pm
Ing wrote:
KAWboy14 wrote:
hahahaha
chillrich wrote:
Chad Reed is the Chuck Norris of moto
james stewart all the way! reed is out for career he's not coming back he cant compete with JS
MX479Guy
1/18/2010 7:01pm
I heard he was 7.7863542 ahead and he has a 7th degree rib separation, with 200grit panties on.
Stephon
1/18/2010 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2010 7:06pm
motoxman98 wrote:
I think it is hilarious everyone hating on stewart and his "fake facial" expressions. i bet you cant even jump that triple never mind crah and...

Agreed.

And I would have liked to see James own up to the KP thing. It was racing, but also his fault.
MX479Guy
1/18/2010 7:18pm
After listening to Larry Brooks tonight, it sounds like James is pretty banged up, and not exactly in prime ass kickin condition for A2.

Moto shows suggests James will get some helper meds, and try and tough it out.

I honestly would not fault James the least little bit if he sat out the race. The human body is amazing, but it doesn't heal over night.

Crush
1/18/2010 7:21pm
Brooks was just on Matthes new Motoshow from Pulp and he was pretty non-committal, but i'd be suprised if he wasn't there, cause that would be 41 points down and needing a perfect season from there...
MX479Guy
1/18/2010 7:22pm
motoxman98 wrote:

You know all this talk about James being the fastest man on the planet etc...sure he's got wild speed and is definitely THE man to beat. But the gap has gotten a lot closer, and a couple tenths of a second is hardly light years ahead. It is possible the other guys are getting faster, or maybe James is backing it down to keep it on two wheels?

Either way, i dont see the together racing being a bad thing at all.
1/18/2010 7:29pm
holy shit that crash was way worst than we thought!!
Yeah. That rigor mortis is going to be tough to come back from.
http://deathonline.net/decomposition/body_changes/rigor_mortis.htm
lestat wrote:
james must be the toughest dude who ever lived ...and died . not even rc raced with rigor mortis .
LaughingLaughing james must be the toughest dude who ever lived ...and died .

not even rc raced with rigor mortis .
its a metaphor you dingalings, I am sure those of you that ride have experienced a gnarly crash, got up and just kept on racing, only to wake up the next morning stiff as...well a stiff...Tongue
TerryB
1/18/2010 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:09pm
TerryB wrote:
DramaQueen7.com
Karma wrote:
yeah lets drop a 230lb 450 plus rider on you, than we will see some real drama you azzclown...jeez you couch surfers are gay...and by the...
yeah lets drop a 230lb 450 plus rider on you, than we will see some real drama you azzclown...jeez you couch surfers are gay...and by the way, walking it off is the right thing to do if you can, to keep the blood flowing, if you stop moving thats when rigor-mortis sets in...I bet he needed help getting up out of bed the next day!
Whatever, Shitstick. I'm referring to the way James puts on the pain show when the camera turns to him. So he plays it up a bit. Same thing they accused Alessi of, Shitbreath. I won't jump the triple, but I sure as hell know it hurts to crash in my world too, the Pro's don't have a corner on that market. And in my opinion, he makes a display out of it.

Post a reply to: Stewarts Ribs........any news?

The Latest