Stewart talks about PHX

Uncleof2
1/20/2010 7:48pm
BobbyM wrote:
hey..we're all human, cept for some of you dumbshit subhuman dorks. the dude...like all of us (cept you dumbshit subhuman dorks) makes/made a mistake. big fucking...
hey..we're all human, cept for some of you dumbshit subhuman dorks. the dude...like all of us (cept you dumbshit subhuman dorks) makes/made a mistake. big fucking deal. he regrets it and will move on...but will you?

most of you fucks have no idea what it is like to compete on a stage like the one these crazy fuggers compete on every sat nite. they do things we all wish we could do on a scooter and yet many of you chumps bitch like a bunch fucking hens at a bridge party for christ sakes. you fuckiing disgust me....
Yes, Yes, Bobby, but how do you really feel?
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4299th
1/20/2010 7:53pm
Cody24 wrote:
So he did push Reeds bike over. Funny. Weren't there two eyewitnesses that said they never saw him? hmmm.....
Wuz just thinkin the same thing.
1/20/2010 7:54pm
i think there is 1 thing everyone is missing... when JS says its a good thing noone was there, imo, hes not meaning, "cause they would ALL BE in for a beat'n!"... watching that video, I think hes meaning, noone was there so it didnt get further out of hand.

plus, who would have thunk it, Sorby... SORBY... was the calm cool voice of reason and logic! who knew?
mxbile131
1/20/2010 7:55pm
Am I the only one who finds it hard to listen to him because he says the word "like" in between every other word. The dude needs to listen to some interviews of Windham or Langston.

The Shop

FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4133rd
1/20/2010 7:57pm
The people pledged to an agenda here are going to stick to their message no matter what either of these guys say or do.
R-acer
1/20/2010 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2010 8:03pm
Man, I miss the battles with Stewart and this guy..........

there was never any fights or drama...just a mutual respect
CR250Rider
1/20/2010 8:02pm
Payback for Vegas. He does have a point that nothing happened to Reed for his take-out move on him and that's not fair.

James manned-up about his immaturity and dumb midair lane-change.
I have renewed respect for him.

Larry Brooks should butt out and stop writing press releases for James, too.

manering
1/20/2010 8:03pm
im just happy he's racing this weekend, it sucks that reed is out, would have really sucked if james and reed were non starters.
sure hes real self centered guy to the extreme like many top athletes but damn he can ride a sickle
Sully22
1/20/2010 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:12pm
mxbile131 wrote:
Am I the only one who finds it hard to listen to him because he says the word "like" in between every other word. The dude...
Am I the only one who finds it hard to listen to him because he says the word "like" in between every other word. The dude needs to listen to some interviews of Windham or Langston.

Was it me, or did I just listen to the following?

Like I went over like this like jump like thing and you know like I jumped like over you know like every lap like I was taking like the same like line like and it wasn’t like anyone’s like fault like it was like racing like move you know like I wanted to like miss Kevin like so you know like I moved like over and like Kyle like landed like on me like because like you know like I never like get bad like starts you know like and stuff like I am like never that far like back and like I don’t like know like if you know like the camera got it like but I like had to like bump start like my bike you know like twice like, and it wasn’t like anyone’s fault you know….and like it like a good like thing that like Chad wasn’t you know like in the Kawi like truck or like I would have like you know like it wouldn’t like be good and God bless like he wasn’t there like.

WTF!?!?!?

I guess you can say whatever you like want when you're that fast and make that much money, but come on, like you could have like reviewed it dropped a few like you know, likes. My wife, who is a teacher, overheard the interview in the back ground and asked what was wrong with that guy, why does he say you know, like all the time?

Just to clarify for the haters…James IS badass…the fastest rider on the planet, and a-f’ing-mazing to watch! I thought he would go 17-0 this year….that idea is shot to shit. I like James...just found it a little hard to follow.
swizcore
1/20/2010 8:05pm
R-acer wrote:
Man, I miss the battles with Stewart and this guy.......... [IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/r-acer/a-1-2009-supercross-028.jpg[/IMG] there was never any fights or drama...just a mutual respect

Miss all those battles that Stewart never won a title in?
johnarm
1/20/2010 8:07pm
Reed wears his backwards all the time. And those dumb looking earings in both ears.
CamP
1/20/2010 8:09pm
mxbile131 wrote:
Am I the only one who finds it hard to listen to him because he says the word "like" in between every other word. The dude...

Sully22 wrote:
Was it me, or did I just listen to the following? Like I went over like this like jump like thing and you know like I...
Was it me, or did I just listen to the following?

Like I went over like this like jump like thing and you know like I jumped like over you know like every lap like I was taking like the same like line like and it wasn’t like anyone’s like fault like it was like racing like move you know like I wanted to like miss Kevin like so you know like I moved like over and like Kyle like landed like on me like because like you know like I never like get bad like starts you know like and stuff like I am like never that far like back and like I don’t like know like if you know like the camera got it like but I like had to like bump start like my bike you know like twice like, and it wasn’t like anyone’s fault you know….and like it like a good like thing that like Chad wasn’t you know like in the Kawi like truck or like I would have like you know like it wouldn’t like be good and God bless like he wasn’t there like.

WTF!?!?!?

I guess you can say whatever you like want when you're that fast and make that much money, but come on, like you could have like reviewed it dropped a few like you know, likes. My wife, who is a teacher, overheard the interview in the back ground and asked what was wrong with that guy, why does he say you know, like all the time?

Just to clarify for the haters…James IS badass…the fastest rider on the planet, and a-f’ing-mazing to watch! I thought he would go 17-0 this year….that idea is shot to shit. I like James...just found it a little hard to follow.
Maybe he, like, thumped his head the other day and, like, can't articulate his thoughts as clearly as usual.
TeamGreen
1/20/2010 8:10pm
He took it...owned it. More power to him.

However...

This ain't even over.
jmar
1/20/2010 8:10pm
CR250Rider wrote:
Payback for Vegas. He does have a point that nothing happened to Reed for his take-out move on him and that's not fair. James manned-up about...
Payback for Vegas. He does have a point that nothing happened to Reed for his take-out move on him and that's not fair.

Are you sure that it's Larry that handles the press stuff?
MX479Guy
1/20/2010 8:11pm
Too little, too late.

1/20/2010 8:11pm
phlewy wrote:
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person...
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person in a man's body who can't stop being a boy. Refuses to grow up and accept responsibility.

I never believe or trust a guy who wears his hat backward. He's not a good friend, not a real man, not someone ready to be an adult. Every word they utter is about self.

Re-watch the video and see for yourself.
I have read some really stupid shit on the internet the last 4 days but you win.
TeamGreen
1/20/2010 8:12pm
CR250Rider wrote:
Payback for Vegas. He does have a point that nothing happened to Reed for his take-out move on him and that's not fair. James manned-up about...

jmar wrote:

Are you sure that it's Larry that handles the press stuff?
Larry's part of JSE?

Oh, really?

So, Larry's in FLA, too?
swizcore
1/20/2010 8:12pm
Im thinking no way LB wrote that PR. It would have been way longer.
Big Lenny
1/20/2010 8:15pm
EmDub425 wrote:
So his whole take on the KP incident is that he assumes people are dissin him because they think he wants to injure himself. No dude...
So his whole take on the KP incident is that he assumes people are dissin him because they think he wants to injure himself. No dude, people are angry because you injure others. So KW gets an apology but not KP? wow. and buy the way Reed did not punch you, he pushed your head off and you were wearing a helmet. I bet that push hurt really bad.
How do you know he never apologized to KP, your hate for Stewart is of epic porptions, and the whining, Oh the whining....
RACEGUY
1/20/2010 8:15pm
How about Sully22 just fucks off now, rather that having to be told.

It's not just like STFU... it's more like...why don't you just die and leave us alone?
jmar
1/20/2010 8:16pm
Some on here have no idea how difficult it would be to manage James Stewart.

titanmx61
1/20/2010 8:17pm
New drinking game.....Take a shot every time Bubba says "Like" in that video and you'll be wasted after 1 minute.
Void Main
1/20/2010 8:18pm
R-acer wrote:
Man, I miss the battles with Stewart and this guy.......... [IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/r-acer/a-1-2009-supercross-028.jpg[/IMG] there was never any fights or drama...just a mutual respect

Freddy Mercury?
nytsmaC
1/20/2010 8:19pm
R-acer = SuperGreg!

toroP
1/20/2010 8:20pm
phlewy wrote:
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person...
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person in a man's body who can't stop being a boy. Refuses to grow up and accept responsibility.

I never believe or trust a guy who wears his hat backward. He's not a good friend, not a real man, not someone ready to be an adult. Every word they utter is about self.

Re-watch the video and see for yourself.
Matthes wrote:
....and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Vital is just GOLD sometimes!
yep, Steve, the way a feller wears his hat, tells ya all ya needs to know.

What if the bill is forward, but tilted way up?
Or if the bill is really flat, and front, but a little left?
I want to know more. I want the whole system of hat reading in book. This guys on to something.

swizcore
nytsmaC wrote:
R-acer = SuperGreg! [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/r-acer/a-1-2009-supercross-028.jpg[/img][img]https://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/supergreg.gif[/img]
R-acer = SuperGreg!

Oh shit, that answers SO many questions.
Big Lenny
neysbo wrote:
He shows again he is a douche. The whole time he is smiling like his shit don't stink and he can do no wrong. Hard to...
He shows again he is a douche. The whole time he is smiling like his shit don't stink and he can do no wrong. Hard to believe a word he says with thay constant smirk.

I hope someone knocks those big ole pearly whites right out of his mouth this year, Or if he keeps riding like he has lately he may do it himself.

Why can't he do an interview and appear sincere.
Waahh, Waahhh...Laughing
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3092nd
A little disappointed with this video to be honest. Didn't really discover anything new and all I got out of it was a smilin' James with obvious standpoints.

Kind of ridiculous he'd apologize to KW but not to KP.
Sully22
1/20/2010 8:22pm
RACEGUY wrote:
How about Sully22 just fucks off now, rather that having to be told. It's not just like STFU... it's more like...why don't you just die and...
How about Sully22 just fucks off now, rather that having to be told.

It's not just like STFU... it's more like...why don't you just die and leave us alone?
why don't you tell me how you really feel?

guess you missed this part of the post:

Post a reply to: Stewart talks about PHX

The Latest