Stewart - What are his next moves?

Roostermx58
Edited Date/Time 2/12/2016 6:03pm
How much more does Stewart have in the tank? Is he close to retirement? He is already 30 and accomplished so much in his career. Should he hang up the boots and focus on Seven gear? Because of his suspension, does he have to come back and prove he is still one of the most talented riders in the history of the sport?
|
sende
Fantasy
4455th
2/11/2016 6:00am
Is this thread really necessary?
2/11/2016 6:44am
Since I know he's looking for my advice on vital I thunk he should.......I forget. Sorry James.
Roostermx58
2/11/2016 6:48am
sende wrote:
I thought that's what Vital was for? For the sports followers thoughts to be expressed to other memebers that are completely unnecessary. Half of what is talked about on Vital isn't "necessary" but still talked about.

The Shop

tprice07
2/11/2016 6:53am
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him retire this year depending on how his motocross season goes. Would be a bummer, hopefully he can piece together some more wins and keep digging but it sure seems like luck is not on his side this year. I would rather see James retire and still be a part of the sport with Seven vs him try to keep racing and injure something that can't heal. It is only a matter of time before we see a career ending injury from one of these top guys the way they push even when they aren't 100%.
FARANG
2/11/2016 6:57am
I predict several weeks silence, followed by an awesome video of him ripping up his own track, followed by his fanboys declaring he's back and better than ever (a few Youtube videos from 2003 to back up this assertion) followed by 3rd fastest time in practice and wadding up in the main.

At that point, he'll be preparing to be back for the Outdoors, ready to go 24-0. For the fans.
Celine
2/11/2016 6:59am
sende wrote:
Is any of the content on this forum necessary? Is your post, or even your membership on this forum, necessary? Stop telling people what they can and cannot discuss on the forums. There are moderators for that. And you are not one of them.
hvaughn88
2/11/2016 7:01am
Even if he retires, I hope he sticks around doing something. James was one of the most entertaining riders both on and off the bike and I really enjoy when's involved. IMO, the sport is better when he's a part of it.
Roostermx58
2/11/2016 7:05am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2016 7:06am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Even if he retires, I hope he sticks around doing something. James was one of the most entertaining riders both on and off the bike and...
Even if he retires, I hope he sticks around doing something. James was one of the most entertaining riders both on and off the bike and I really enjoy when's involved. IMO, the sport is better when he's a part of it.
As long as Seven is still around, he will be apart of the sport. It think if you have given your life to this sport, you never really leave it. Just like any pro that has retired, they are still involved in some way for the most part.
mb60
2/11/2016 7:15am
I never thought I would see JS7 flounder around on the track like he did this year. Coming from a fan of his it was very disappointing to see him come back out of shape from the suspension. The guy has to prove nothing for what he has accomplished and if he is going to ride I hope it's to try and win. Not just trying to hang on to what was in the past.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
2/11/2016 8:09am
sende wrote:
Celine wrote:
Is any of the content on this forum necessary? Is your post, or even your membership on this forum, necessary? Stop telling people what they can...
Is any of the content on this forum necessary? Is your post, or even your membership on this forum, necessary? Stop telling people what they can and cannot discuss on the forums. There are moderators for that. And you are not one of them.
I didn't tell anyone to do anything.

First of all, there was a hint of sarcasm in my post and there are several JS7 threads in wich this subjest is discussed already.
Second, I was kinda criticising this endless questioning about whether he should hang up his boots or not.

So there.. Carry on.
downard254
2/11/2016 8:15am
I'd like to see him get a little booth time with Fro. Like when they had Windham in there a few times. I think James is a funny guy, and I'd be interested to see how his personality would come out with a microphone.
jeffro503
2/11/2016 8:18am
I think he should keep racing as long as he see's himself fit enough to do so. I have faith that he'll heal up and we'll get to see some more good races out of him. Retirement isn't in his game plan I hope. Whatever he decides , it should totally rest on his shoulders , and nobody else.
2/11/2016 8:34am
downard254 wrote:
I'd like to see him get a little booth time with Fro. Like when they had Windham in there a few times. I think James is...
I'd like to see him get a little booth time with Fro. Like when they had Windham in there a few times. I think James is a funny guy, and I'd be interested to see how his personality would come out with a microphone.
Agreed. He has so much personality.
I hope he sticks around with the sport, racing or not.
Would also be cool to see him go offroad.
mxb2
2/11/2016 8:52am
sende wrote:
Celine wrote:
Is any of the content on this forum necessary? Is your post, or even your membership on this forum, necessary? Stop telling people what they can...
X2, here comes the back peddling lol, i was kidding, or sarcasm excuse. Gets called out, saracasm ? Lol ok.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
2/11/2016 8:53am
Future president of the FIM and Wada
andyman
2/11/2016 9:02am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2016 9:05am
What about outdoors? Do you guys think that he has passion to train hard enough for the long outdoor motos?

If he is motivated like Chad, he can still win against anyone(at least in sx) but is he? Do you see him going on Rocky mode and train extra hard to lose the weight to get back to shape. There is lot of bad dudes on the gate in outdoors, it's not good place to be when you are overweight and people are waiting you to win.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/11/2016 9:15am
Next moves? How about the sprinkler? I say if he wins another one, he needs to bring it back.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
2/11/2016 9:16am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2016 9:28am
mxb2 wrote:
X2, here comes the back peddling lol, i was kidding, or sarcasm excuse. Gets called out, saracasm ? Lol ok.
Did I say that I was kidding? Also, I mentioned that there was a hint of sarcasm in my post. My entire post was not sarcastic. I still think this is one thread too much about the subject. Don't lose your minds over my opinion.
mx836
2/11/2016 9:34am
How much more does Stewart have in the tank? Is he close to retirement? He is already 30 and accomplished so much in his career. Should...
How much more does Stewart have in the tank? Is he close to retirement? He is already 30 and accomplished so much in his career. Should he hang up the boots and focus on Seven gear? Because of his suspension, does he have to come back and prove he is still one of the most talented riders in the history of the sport?
Not much.
Yes.
No.
No, he's proved it thousands of times. If anybody can't respect that by now, they are the one with an issue, not James.
2/11/2016 10:23am
sende wrote:
Apparently not to you. Why bother to comment (and insult the original poster)?
mauidex
2/11/2016 10:25am
GuyB wrote:
Next moves? How about the sprinkler? I say if he wins another one, he needs to bring it back.
WoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo
sende
Fantasy
4455th
2/11/2016 10:27am
sende wrote:
Apparently not to you. Why bother to comment (and insult the original poster)?
Well, I didn't realize that I was insulting the op.
kiwifan
2/11/2016 12:30pm
I think he will be back in 1-2 rounds...but this year may will be his last at a professional level
Mxjuncks
2/11/2016 12:33pm
FARANG wrote:
I predict several weeks silence, followed by an awesome video of him ripping up his own track, followed by his fanboys declaring he's back and better...
I predict several weeks silence, followed by an awesome video of him ripping up his own track, followed by his fanboys declaring he's back and better than ever (a few Youtube videos from 2003 to back up this assertion) followed by 3rd fastest time in practice and wadding up in the main.

At that point, he'll be preparing to be back for the Outdoors, ready to go 24-0. For the fans.
Haha I'm a Stewart fan and always will be but I cannot lie that was funny, and may actually end up happening Pinch
1stSSPZ
2/11/2016 12:42pm
downard254 wrote:
I'd like to see him get a little booth time with Fro. Like when they had Windham in there a few times. I think James is...
Me too...if not, his next move may be to Mexico to play golf and chase pussy.

Post a reply to: Stewart - What are his next moves?

The Latest