Stewart Video

dieselpro
6/20/2014 4:57pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 7:43am
|
RedRum666
6/20/2014 5:01pm
That was even after the restart.....not sure anything would take affect before the race ended....weird.
Alvear999
6/20/2014 5:06pm
no but if that was the first of 3 motos, it would be in full effect for the next 2 motos :/
dieselpro
6/20/2014 5:08pm
Alvear999 wrote:
no but if that was the first of 3 motos, it would be in full effect for the next 2 motos :/
Especially!!!! if it was instant release

The Shop

smeg
6/20/2014 5:19pm
I could way WAY "conspiracy theory" on a couple of these thing...... but maybe I shouldn't.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 5:25pm
Who the fuck takes potassium pills on the line...you can do that shit at the hauler.

That was the strangest thing I've ever seen. Rado taco whatever his name is walks over hands james the pill and had the water bottle (albeit not a sports top, tisk tisk) ready to go. What the fuck did I just watch, and why'd he take it after the restart and not before?

Also, if he chewed that thing up quick I think the effects could start to come in after just a couple minutes, much like xanex.

Not saying it is adderal or isn't but if It was it would hit pretty quick if chewed..

I wonder if he got one after the first main and second main? I'm confused as fuck
hvaughn88
6/20/2014 5:28pm
Maybe "run what ya brung" extends beyond the bike for the MEC, haha
FHKRacingZ
6/20/2014 5:43pm
You guys are something else. Coming from somebody takes addy everyday, even on a empty stomach it takes 30min to feel anything.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 5:53pm
FHKRacingZ wrote:
You guys are something else. Coming from somebody takes addy everyday, even on a empty stomach it takes 30min to feel anything.
Do you chew them while your hr is already around 150 though? And then goes to almost 200 then back down to 180-190? Speeds everything up bro. He'd be feeling it by the end of the first main at the least.

Just sayin

6/20/2014 6:02pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:03pm
You guys realllyyyy think stewy would take adderall right on the line with EVERYONE watching? no. This was a med he took daily or just an aspirin for arm pump.
Motodave15
6/20/2014 6:02pm
Maybe this proves hes been taking it all along, because he really had ADHD??? who would have thunk
Motodave15
6/20/2014 6:04pm
You guys realllyyyy think stewy would take adderall right on the line with EVERYONE watching? no. This was a med he took daily or just an...
You guys realllyyyy think stewy would take adderall right on the line with EVERYONE watching? no. This was a med he took daily or just an aspirin for arm pump.
exactly.... I remember when armstrong rode the whole 3,664 kilometres of the tour de france, with a IV in his arm, with a blood backpack cycling in fresh blood. he did it in two days too... was a sight to see.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:06pm
You guys realllyyyy think stewy would take adderall right on the line with EVERYONE watching? no. This was a med he took daily or just an...
Yeah man gotta get that daily med in on the line...
dieselpro
6/20/2014 6:07pm
Gringoe wrote:
Yeah man gotta get that daily med in on the line...
+1
6/20/2014 6:09pm
You guys are truly idiots if you think that was adderall... Nobody is dumb enough to dope on the line. Yeah like the other guy said, thats like saying lance armstrong had an iv in his arm while tour de france was about to start and a backpack cycling in fresh oxygenated blood
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:10pm
Bottom line if he's always had ad what the fuck ever and always took something for it then why, after 5 YEARS, is he just now testing positive? He would of tested positive years ago and known from there on out he needed an exemption.

This is the biggest bullshit and some of you guys are just chowing down.

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE SKYCOPTER: HE WAS USING THEM FOR PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:11pm
You guys are truly idiots if you think that was adderall... Nobody is dumb enough to dope on the line. Yeah like the other guy said...
You guys are truly idiots if you think that was adderall... Nobody is dumb enough to dope on the line. Yeah like the other guy said, thats like saying lance armstrong had an iv in his arm while tour de france was about to start and a backpack cycling in fresh oxygenated blood
Yep we are idiots when you just compared adderal to "doping", you have no idea what that word even means.
PJ205
6/20/2014 6:18pm
Gringoe, you are legitimately one of the dumbest people on this board. Congratulations.
6/20/2014 6:21pm
You guys are truly idiots if you think that was adderall... Nobody is dumb enough to dope on the line. Yeah like the other guy said...
Gringoe wrote:
Yep we are idiots when you just compared adderal to "doping", you have no idea what that word even means.
I know exactly what it means considering i get tested every 6 months and have had multiple blood transfusions to repair torn musle tissues. What im trying to get across is if he was using it as a PED he wouldnt be taking it on the line. Period. Its like me snorting coke in the middle of class... just doesent happen dude.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:22pm
Keep eating the shit guys Smile
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:24pm
Gringoe wrote:
I know exactly what it means considering i get tested every 6 months and have had multiple blood transfusions to repair torn musle tissues. What im...
I know exactly what it means considering i get tested every 6 months and have had multiple blood transfusions to repair torn musle tissues. What im trying to get across is if he was using it as a PED he wouldnt be taking it on the line. Period. Its like me snorting coke in the middle of class... just doesent happen dude.
Go look at my first post. I said I'm not saying if he was or wasn't taking it on the line. I was saying IF he would do it.
6/20/2014 6:27pm
Gringoe wrote:
I know exactly what it means considering i get tested every 6 months and have had multiple blood transfusions to repair torn musle tissues. What im...
Gringoe wrote:
Go look at my first post. I said I'm not saying if he was or wasn't taking it on the line. I was saying IF he...
Go look at my first post. I said I'm not saying if he was or wasn't taking it on the line. I was saying IF he would do it.
Wasnt even replying to that post u made im replying to the once when i said probablly a med or aspirin for arm pump.. and you said "ohh yeah lemme take my daily med on the line" no, could have also been a calcium pill like tums to prevent heartburn and stuff like that
motosmith
6/20/2014 6:31pm
Even if it was a breath mint it seems odd to take it at the gate.
6/20/2014 6:31pm
Gringoe wrote:
Who the fuck takes potassium pills on the line...you can do that shit at the hauler. That was the strangest thing I've ever seen. Rado taco...
Who the fuck takes potassium pills on the line...you can do that shit at the hauler.

That was the strangest thing I've ever seen. Rado taco whatever his name is walks over hands james the pill and had the water bottle (albeit not a sports top, tisk tisk) ready to go. What the fuck did I just watch, and why'd he take it after the restart and not before?

Also, if he chewed that thing up quick I think the effects could start to come in after just a couple minutes, much like xanex.

Not saying it is adderal or isn't but if It was it would hit pretty quick if chewed..

I wonder if he got one after the first main and second main? I'm confused as fuck
The chewing thing is a myth. My mom is a doctor.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
6/20/2014 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:35pm
Probably antacid, I would have a belly ache trying to race RV too Laughing
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
6/20/2014 6:37pm
Seen guys take/chew up Aspirin on the gate before.
Claimed it thinned their blood & reduced arm-pump.
Gringoe
6/20/2014 6:37pm
Gringoe wrote:
Who the fuck takes potassium pills on the line...you can do that shit at the hauler. That was the strangest thing I've ever seen. Rado taco...

The chewing thing is a myth. My mom is a doctor.
Fuck not the 13 year old again.
6/20/2014 6:40pm
That bill/tablet wouldn't do jack during the race. It first has to be processed by the stomach, then into the intestines where the villi absorb it and pass it into the blood stream while being filtered by the kidneys and liver. That's why users snort or inject. Straight to the bloodstream for instant hit. But I'm sure he would be ready to party by the finish of racing if anything. You guys don't know shit.

Post a reply to: Stewart Video

The Latest