Stewart Super X Australia!

CP345
7/27/2009 10:23pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2009 10:24pm
Big Lenny wrote:
It'll be called "The beat down down under"..NFM...
True, i hope James makes it back home OK.
googs wrote:
james will be fine............dunno about brooks though ..will he actually come as well?

.coming into the lions den after bagging the "local hero".
James might be more popular then chad down there. Never know but alot of Auzzys don't like chad, it'll be a great show either way
Void Main
7/27/2009 10:26pm
googs wrote:
james will be fine............dunno about brooks though ..will he actually come as well?

CP345 wrote:
James might be more popular then chad down there. Never know but alot of Auzzys don't like chad, it'll be a great show either way
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Aussies are way more gracious towards James than the Americans have been with Chad.
Looped Out
7/27/2009 10:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:10am
Big Lenny wrote:
It'll be called "The beat down down under"..NFM...
googs wrote:

I hear James is bringing his whole crew. Brooks wouldn't let James race with out him being there.

As far as Brooks "Bagging a local hero", I think it was Reed that screwed himself out of the L&M deal and Brooks just said it like it was.
Looped Out
7/27/2009 10:34pm
googs wrote:

Looped Out wrote:
I hear James is bringing his whole crew. Brooks wouldn't let James race with out him being there. As far as Brooks "Bagging a local hero"...
I hear James is bringing his whole crew. Brooks wouldn't let James race with out him being there.

As far as Brooks "Bagging a local hero", I think it was Reed that screwed himself out of the L&M deal and Brooks just said it like it was.

The Shop

mxgoon
7/27/2009 10:34pm
googs wrote:

CP345 wrote:
Don't kid yourself!

That should be a awesome race between those two with that format.
41NDT
7/27/2009 10:38pm
Ahhh Shiiieeett i can't make it i'm having a roast dinner with Tom Cruise!

James will travel further for one race than he would of for the whole outdoor series.
CP345
7/27/2009 10:45pm
googs wrote:

CP345 wrote:
mxgoon wrote:
Don't kid yourself!

That's why I said alot. Maybe not you but alot do. Sry aussie
v1rus99
7/27/2009 10:57pm
CP345 wrote:
mxgoon wrote:
Don't kid yourself!

CP345 wrote:
The Australian culture is a little weird like that... (I am originally from South Africa).

Chad will do something, like not race the MXDN to better his SX career like he did a couple years ago and all the "Aussies" will hate him... But if someone else who is not "Aussie" even comments or hates on him then you better watch the f**k out.

Australians have a national pride like nothing I have ever seen... The Aussies love Reed and Reed bleeds "Green and Yellow".

Among the the MX community Reed is Thorpe.

Representing your Country is a big thing in Aus and Aussies go a long way to supporting their nation. I have only been here 5 years and I am proud to be Australian (Even though its only a citizenship).
Ozzy22
7/27/2009 11:03pm
Just got my tickets ! Cheerful
Pdub
7/27/2009 11:16pm
I got two words for ya: Boo and Yah. Great deal for all parties involved, especially the Australian MX fans. Now we just need Reed to sign up for the U.S. Open and Bercy and the rivalry will be complete.
breck
7/27/2009 11:18pm
Won't happen. Mark my words.
seven11
7/27/2009 11:22pm
Man, stewart prolly just loves laying the smack down on Reed! Nothing is worse than getting spanked in front of his home country, in his own series!
Motodude
7/28/2009 12:02am
googs wrote:

CP345 wrote:
Void Main wrote:
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Aussies are way more gracious towards James than the Americans have been with Chad.
I cant believe I am agreeing with you on something.
Motodude
7/28/2009 12:05am
mxgoon wrote:
Don't kid yourself!

CP345 wrote:
v1rus99 wrote:
The Australian culture is a little weird like that... (I am originally from South Africa). Chad will do something, like not race the MXDN to better...
The Australian culture is a little weird like that... (I am originally from South Africa).

Chad will do something, like not race the MXDN to better his SX career like he did a couple years ago and all the "Aussies" will hate him... But if someone else who is not "Aussie" even comments or hates on him then you better watch the f**k out.

Australians have a national pride like nothing I have ever seen... The Aussies love Reed and Reed bleeds "Green and Yellow".

Among the the MX community Reed is Thorpe.

Representing your Country is a big thing in Aus and Aussies go a long way to supporting their nation. I have only been here 5 years and I am proud to be Australian (Even though its only a citizenship).
You learnt that right fella. JBS in the program should help get some major network tv coverage too.
mxgoon
7/28/2009 12:34am
CP345 wrote:
mxgoon wrote:
Don't kid yourself!

CP345 wrote:
Until you have been here to one of the SuperX rounds and see the crowd go gaga over his every move then you have no idea.

You do not speak for the majority of Aussie moto fans.
googs
7/28/2009 2:12am
googs wrote:

Looped Out wrote:
I hear James is bringing his whole crew. Brooks wouldn't let James race with out him being there. As far as Brooks "Bagging a local hero"...

You may well be right but the general perception may be otherwise...Can't imagine anyone booing james but if LB gets a mention over the PA expect some reaction from the crowd.
6ixeight
7/28/2009 2:30am
Im buying tickets tonight and driving uup

will be soo good
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
7/28/2009 2:35am
thats fantastic news for aus supercross, perhaps reedy could return the favour and turn up to one of james's goofy ass ride days aswell Woohoo
R-acer
7/28/2009 4:35am
seven11 wrote:
Man, stewart prolly just loves laying the smack down on Reed! Nothing is worse than getting spanked in front of his home country, in his own...
Man, stewart prolly just loves laying the smack down on Reed! Nothing is worse than getting spanked in front of his home country, in his own series!
WoohooEvil
7/28/2009 5:05am
i bet james gets more attention than chad here, its the truth. as much as aussies love reed, they will bow down to the "american" hero, common aussies your all thinking of it especially you goon.
Void Main
7/28/2009 5:41am
CP345 wrote:
Void Main wrote:
Motodude wrote:
I cant believe I am agreeing with you on something.
Why would you not agree with me? Everything I say is the truth.
Little Dave
7/28/2009 5:42am
i bet james gets more attention than chad here, its the truth. as much as aussies love reed, they will bow down to the "american" hero...
i bet james gets more attention than chad here, its the truth. as much as aussies love reed, they will bow down to the "american" hero, common aussies your all thinking of it especially you goon.
Jesus, speak for yourself, Have you ever been to a State of Orgin?

We rip eachothers heads off for being in a different state of Australia.

Mate with that attitude move to America and be done with it.

Most Aussies arn't star struck like that.

Go Reedy!
jemcee
7/28/2009 6:12am
Jesus, speak for yourself, Have you ever been to a State of Orgin? We rip eachothers heads off for being in a different state of Australia...

Go Reedy!
esp yours ya fucken cane toad

ha ha just jokes
Larry
7/28/2009 6:31am
Just great, JS is going to fire up those Aussies so bad that our series will be swamped by a bunch of "mates" . Damn its hard enough for an American to win now, if we get a couple more CR's here we will never win our own series again.Smile
englishman
7/28/2009 8:19am
Fookin great ! Don't suppose Kyle got an invite Wink

Once Bubbles gets a taste of the Aussie life though he'll prolly just stay and spend the rest of his days drinking stubbies , surfing and grillin on the Barbie.,Tongue

BIG props to Chad for using his influence to really help SX in Australia.

Bloody great country I LOVED living there.

P.S This whole typiing like Ozzy deal is way time consuming.Blink
Little Dave
7/28/2009 3:38pm
Jesus, speak for yourself, Have you ever been to a State of Orgin? We rip eachothers heads off for being in a different state of Australia...

Go Reedy!
jemcee wrote:
esp yours ya fucken cane toad

ha ha just jokes
HeHe it's alright I understand, a historical four series loss has got to sting a little Tongue Although the last game cost me $100 Pinch
Motodude
7/28/2009 4:04pm
I wonder what format the racing is set down for at that round. Remember last year each round had new and innovative racing schedule. I cant imagine them doing the man on man elimination thing. Maybe they could create a new format especially for this event.....
Whitey
7/28/2009 4:32pm
Motodude wrote:
I wonder what format the racing is set down for at that round. Remember last year each round had new and innovative racing schedule. I cant...
I wonder what format the racing is set down for at that round. Remember last year each round had new and innovative racing schedule. I cant imagine them doing the man on man elimination thing. Maybe they could create a new format especially for this event.....

The hugely successful Triple Challenge will feature in the finals at the Brisbane round. The exciting format pits riders against each other in three short and fast races of seven laps with points gained in each race to go toward their final tally for the round. For the first time ever the 250cc class will also race the unique format in their final.

v1rus99
7/28/2009 4:40pm
I never noticed how many Aussies are actually on this forum... Jesus.
mxgoon
7/28/2009 4:42pm
i bet james gets more attention than chad here, its the truth. as much as aussies love reed, they will bow down to the "american" hero...
WRONG!!

I've seen Bubba race before.

He didn't even make the final. lol!

Seriously im a Bubba fan too but theres no way i'll be rootin for him over Reed.

Post a reply to: Stewart Super X Australia!

The Latest