Stewart: Retirement Mid-Season?

Celine
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2016 1:21am
Does anyone else here wonder if we might see Stewart retire mid-season? After all of the concussions, injuries and politics, that he might just say to himself that he's had enough.

I was thinking about this before news hit that he had pulled out today.

Could retirement for Stewart just be one more big crash away?
|
IceMan446
1/16/2016 4:32pm
You should really put the pipe down.

Really.
AS64
Fantasy
2156th
1/16/2016 4:32pm
And we're off!
bob567
1/16/2016 4:33pm
He will be an "active" rider as long as the checks cash.
hillbilly
1/16/2016 4:34pm
Celine wrote:
Does anyone else here wonder if we might see Stewart retire mid-season? After all of the concussions, injuries and politics, that he might just say to...
Does anyone else here wonder if we might see Stewart retire mid-season? After all of the concussions, injuries and politics, that he might just say to himself that he's had enough.

You were thinking? I call bs.

The Shop

RandyS
1/16/2016 4:35pm
Celine wrote:
Does anyone else here wonder if we might see Stewart retire mid-season? After all of the concussions, injuries and politics, that he might just say to...

I just wrote a reply on the other thread, I think he's entering point of no return with the latest concussion. I hope his family takes a serious look at James the son, not James the cash cow before he gets on another gate.
hillbilly
1/16/2016 4:43pm
Celine wrote:

RandyS wrote:
I just wrote a reply on the other thread, I think he's entering point of no return with the latest concussion. I hope his family takes...
I just wrote a reply on the other thread, I think he's entering point of no return with the latest concussion. I hope his family takes a serious look at James the son, not James the cash cow before he gets on another gate.
That is exactly what he did tonight,choose not to race ,still more than a dozen races to go, he could get top step in several and have a great season.

No pressure of points ,just pin it and win it.
kiwifan
1/23/2016 12:09am
Celine wrote:

1/26/2016 1:21am
bob567 wrote:
He will be an "active" rider as long as the checks cash.
If he dont complete at least 60% of the season, the checks aint gonna cash.

Post a reply to: Stewart: Retirement Mid-Season?

The Latest