Stewart Out

MX-LIFE.
11/14/2009 5:20pm
cudby wrote:
for the international SX's.
Im a Reed fan and a JS1 fan! So your saying that if a guy is sick and cant ride or travel across a ocean to race then we have reason to be mad at him? I havent heard any comments on here as to what happens to the human body because of this illness,so asked my daughter who is RN to enlighten me..Guys a weak immnune system can lead to other things that can kill you! It can be deadly serious..And to all the fans that paid $$ to go see JS1 race in brisbane or any of the other races go have fun, i mean after all Reed will be there! Or did you only spend that $$ to see JS1??
Preset
11/14/2009 5:28pm
DD410 wrote:
i heard that stewart has anxiety attacks and thats why he misses some races.
Yep,he gets anxious about the upcoming operation to remove BL and R-ectum from his nutsack.....who could blame him Laughing
Jake-247
11/14/2009 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 11/14/2009 5:47pm
cudby wrote:
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Im a Reed fan and a JS1 fan! So your saying that if a guy is sick and cant ride or travel across a ocean to...
Im a Reed fan and a JS1 fan! So your saying that if a guy is sick and cant ride or travel across a ocean to race then we have reason to be mad at him? I havent heard any comments on here as to what happens to the human body because of this illness,so asked my daughter who is RN to enlighten me..Guys a weak immnune system can lead to other things that can kill you! It can be deadly serious..And to all the fans that paid $$ to go see JS1 race in brisbane or any of the other races go have fun, i mean after all Reed will be there! Or did you only spend that $$ to see JS1??
Are you really that arrogant? The guy lost his daughter. You've got one yourself, imagine riding only 2 days after losing her.
MX-LIFE.
11/14/2009 5:57pm Edited Date/Time 11/14/2009 6:01pm
cudby wrote:
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Im a Reed fan and a JS1 fan! So your saying that if a guy is sick and cant ride or travel across a ocean to...
Jake-247 wrote:
Are you really that arrogant? The guy lost his daughter. You've got one yourself, imagine riding only 2 days after losing her.
Are you a doctor? And if you read the post i was refering to, the writer stated that fans from all over paid all alot of $$ to see him (James Stewart) race ..if the guy is sick and cant make it then they should still go and enjoy the race thats all im saying.Some ppl hate the guy if he shows up or not..When i spend my $ travel to a race i dont hate and bag on racer if he isn't there.Ive got mad love for what JM did that took alot faith to do that but my comment wasn't about JM.

The Shop

TC375
11/14/2009 6:02pm
Most of the people did buy the tickets to go to brisbane to see stewart, as everyone who doesnt live in brisbane as seen reed at the other rounds, hence making the trip to brisbane to see james aswell, im not saying we should hate on him, but if your daughter knew the dangers of that illness, how did his doctors not know and let him train again? that could have been just as dangerous. I doubt very much he will be sitting on the couch that weekend, he will be riding or doing something anyway, why not just race?
MX-LIFE.
11/14/2009 6:40pm
TC375 wrote:
Most of the people did buy the tickets to go to brisbane to see stewart, as everyone who doesnt live in brisbane as seen reed at...
Most of the people did buy the tickets to go to brisbane to see stewart, as everyone who doesnt live in brisbane as seen reed at the other rounds, hence making the trip to brisbane to see james aswell, im not saying we should hate on him, but if your daughter knew the dangers of that illness, how did his doctors not know and let him train again? that could have been just as dangerous. I doubt very much he will be sitting on the couch that weekend, he will be riding or doing something anyway, why not just race?
I agree if he could race,as a fan i would love it but if its a health issue that could end his future as a racer or become life threating then he should stay home.A1 is comming up pretty soon and im hoping that he will be ready for it..And my daughter did inform me that even though she is not a Dr, she has seen ppl admitted to the hospital for this condtion.Hope it all works out.
TC375
11/14/2009 7:03pm
That is true, obviously his priority is to win ama sx, i was just saying it how i see it, i do know he has lost alot of fans here now though, whether that is justified or not who knows,
Devil1nNj
11/14/2009 7:42pm
Im a huge JS fan, but, I'm getting a bit skeptical these situations as of late. He hasn't raced for real in months outside of Bercy! How is he so run down? I have never trained as a pro racer, and granted we have been hearing a bit of this from other riders as well, I don't know I am really skeptical at this point.

I would be incredibly bummed if I was an Aussie fan who planned on seeing him ride in person. We all know how TV does absolutely no justice to seeing a National or SX in person, so you can completely understand people buying tix on another continent to get the chance to see him ride in person.

Funny story, my buddy was here on holiday from Belfast in 06 and he planned his trip to see Bubba race Dilla, Bubba got hurt in sat practice and didn't race. (He had a blast anyway)
He since moved to AUS to marry a chick, and they got tix to the SX to see him ride in person, No Dice! LoL he sent me a funny text when this press release came out. haha Sucks for him.
chillrich
11/14/2009 8:11pm
Currently being a college middle line backer I can tell you I've ran to the point my vision gets blurry and you think your gonna drop...
Currently being a college middle line backer I can tell you I've ran to the point my vision gets blurry and you think your gonna drop (5 days a week Jan1st-april25th) with a drill instructor coach screaming/ spitting in your face while your doing it. Game Day is the easy part

The drill instructor must be in really great condition.
TC375
11/14/2009 10:23pm
Devil1nNj wrote:
Im a huge JS fan, but, I'm getting a bit skeptical these situations as of late. He hasn't raced for real in months outside of Bercy...
Im a huge JS fan, but, I'm getting a bit skeptical these situations as of late. He hasn't raced for real in months outside of Bercy! How is he so run down? I have never trained as a pro racer, and granted we have been hearing a bit of this from other riders as well, I don't know I am really skeptical at this point.

I would be incredibly bummed if I was an Aussie fan who planned on seeing him ride in person. We all know how TV does absolutely no justice to seeing a National or SX in person, so you can completely understand people buying tix on another continent to get the chance to see him ride in person.

Funny story, my buddy was here on holiday from Belfast in 06 and he planned his trip to see Bubba race Dilla, Bubba got hurt in sat practice and didn't race. (He had a blast anyway)
He since moved to AUS to marry a chick, and they got tix to the SX to see him ride in person, No Dice! LoL he sent me a funny text when this press release came out. haha Sucks for him.
I agree with what you said! and that sucks alot for your friend, imagine all the little kids who wanted to see him, it would change there lives, so many people have been talking about it here in melbourne and myself and many people where travelling to see him, even non moto fans in qld where going to watch.
Looped Out
11/14/2009 10:58pm
Oh my gosh, are you guy serious! JS1 immnune system is run down after getting food poison and he chose not to race a couple races that were fun invite races. The races in Italy and Australia were to prepare for the 2010 Supercross series and Stewart also gave up a bunch of money not to be there, so there was no financial gain to stay home (I say this because many of you say Stewart is only about the money). So there's more for him and his team to loose than gain by not racing.

Give it a rest people, let's just hope he gets better before the 2010 SX series starts. He's trying to get his body fixed, because he has the time to do it right now.

If he did travel and he got really ill and he wasn't able to race the 2010 Supercross series, what would you guys say then? Or better yet, what would his sponsors say? I think he would be in big trouble with everyone.
Little Dave
11/14/2009 11:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 6:57pm
See you see it form a different perspective looped out (maybe too many times) people do not believe what the L&M camp are telling us, you do and that may be thats the difference.

There is reason people don't believe it or the seriousness of it. We become skeptical for a reason, it doesn't come out of thin air.

Maybe it's just because he doesn't want to race unless he is 100% because he is scared he might lose, maybe he wants more money from his old energy drink sponser, maybe he has deadlines for his reality TV show, maybe he can only ride at 70% because of a suspect knee, maybe he will do a national maybe not, maybe he will respect the sport and fans and show up to final press conference of the season, maybe not, you see what I mean and i'm sure that only scratches the surface.

Anyway I digress GO CHAD REED!

burnside
11/15/2009 4:11am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 6:57pm
See you see it form a different perspective looped out (maybe too many times) people do not believe what the L&M camp are telling us, you...
See you see it form a different perspective looped out (maybe too many times) people do not believe what the L&M camp are telling us, you do and that may be thats the difference.

There is reason people don't believe it or the seriousness of it. We become skeptical for a reason, it doesn't come out of thin air.

Maybe it's just because he doesn't want to race unless he is 100% because he is scared he might lose, maybe he wants more money from his old energy drink sponser, maybe he has deadlines for his reality TV show, maybe he can only ride at 70% because of a suspect knee, maybe he will do a national maybe not, maybe he will respect the sport and fans and show up to final press conference of the season, maybe not, you see what I mean and i'm sure that only scratches the surface.

I agree with all of that. Bubba's turned into Micheal Jackson on a motorbike since jumping onto Yams. . And no, that wasn't a compliment.

Go Reed + Villo + Dungey!
MX-LIFE.
11/15/2009 7:42am
See you see it form a different perspective looped out (maybe too many times) people do not believe what the L&M camp are telling us, you...

burnside wrote:
I agree with all of that. Bubba's turned into Micheal Jackson on a motorbike since jumping onto Yams. . And no, that wasn't a compliment. Go...
I agree with all of that. Bubba's turned into Micheal Jackson on a motorbike since jumping onto Yams. . And no, that wasn't a compliment.

Wow it really suprises me when i come on here and read some of the stuff that gets posted on here and im kinda new to this site (6-7 mos maybe) but do you guys know JS1 or Larry brooks or do you know some one that knows some that knows some that use to know some one that heard; so and so on! Guy B,i really enjoy reading the info you post on here and checking out your pics but im done! To much hate on here, im a fan of SX and MX yes i do ride and buy my own gear and i dont know any one that knows some one that knows JS1 or Reed..Just cant take this site.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
11/15/2009 10:02am

burnside wrote:
I agree with all of that. Bubba's turned into Micheal Jackson on a motorbike since jumping onto Yams. . And no, that wasn't a compliment. Go...

MX-LIFE. wrote:
Wow it really suprises me when i come on here and read some of the stuff that gets posted on here and im kinda new to...
Wow it really suprises me when i come on here and read some of the stuff that gets posted on here and im kinda new to this site (6-7 mos maybe) but do you guys know JS1 or Larry brooks or do you know some one that knows some that knows some that use to know some one that heard; so and so on! Guy B,i really enjoy reading the info you post on here and checking out your pics but im done! To much hate on here, im a fan of SX and MX yes i do ride and buy my own gear and i dont know any one that knows some one that knows JS1 or Reed..Just cant take this site.
Dude don't let a few clueless people ruin your time on this site, like swizcore has said many times just try to ignore the dip shits that have nothing better to do than sit behind their computers and take shots at James or any other rider that they actually know very little about.

There is a lot of cool people here also and good info at times.
11/15/2009 12:02pm

Good points little dave,

if it was any other rider there would be NO skeptics at all. The whole story does smell fishy but I have heard of guys getting a dose of food poisoning and being fugged up for years..so you never know....

Racing in Brisbane I'm sure, would be easier than the training James does ...travelling aside.

wildbill
11/15/2009 12:23pm

burnside wrote:

MX-LIFE. wrote:
Wow it really suprises me when i come on here and read some of the stuff that gets posted on here and im kinda new to...
please post a new thread about your problems...

Don't waste Bubba's time here.
Looped Out
11/15/2009 12:42pm

burnside wrote:

MX-LIFE. wrote:
Yes, some people just like to "not believe" anything the pro riders say or even what the teams say. In this situation, were talking about Americas best rider (James Stewart) and that he was planning on using some over seas races to prepare for the 2010 American series. People in those countries are being selfish because they won't be able to see him ride and this makes them upset, I'm sure. So instead of them feeling bad for James Stewart, understanding Stewart is doing the right thing for his career and his health, but their feels get involved and they get mad, saying negative things towards James Stewart.

Mr. MX-LIFE just understand people are being selfish and self centered, but let's see if we can change if we can stay positive and maybe good role models will help change the World or at least this Forum.
hairy
11/15/2009 12:57pm
Heah guys, get real. Bubba got sick in Paris. It was probably a mix of jetlag- it was the 4th day, the one when it hits - lack of sleep and I understand he didn't eat that final day either. "Food poisoning" ? Well, if it was the food in a Five Star on the Champs Elysees, then how about his stomach not being up to real well-cooked, nutritional foods after 20 years of devouring those gen-manipulated soya beans moulded into different shapes that you guys over there call food ? Bit like the kid from the slums who gets fed cream cakes and throws up !
But, back to Italy and Oz. Yammy, Red Yuk and all the rest invest millions for Bubba to win the AMA SX, and the odd quarter of a million here and there at an invitational must not be allowed to interfere with that.
I bet he's riding right now ... in Florida. Fact is, Bubba appears to travel about as well as a bag of raw eggs. If you were his medical advisor and were going to get the flack if he isn't feeling 100% physically at Anaheim, would you let him travel ?
It's real sad for the fans, but, heah, you wanna create superstars, then live with the consequences because you also created the hype and stress.
RJ and Stanton used to race 17 nights out of 21 over here, in five or six countries, but they also used to hang out with the boys and stay real. The only throne I remember those boys needing was the one we each sit on every day !

fcr
11/15/2009 2:21pm
This reminds me of a bunch of Jr high girls gossiping. He has to do what is best for him, get over it.
Little Dave
11/15/2009 2:24pm
Guys, the point you are missing and twisting is that, that team seems to make some dubious decisions. I don't care if he comes over or not, i was looking foward to a battle but (like many others) half expected a no show. And why people were half expecting a no show was the reason for the above post. I didn't think it was negative against James more so his team. Its not that fans dont beleive what teams say - I would have a hard time doubting what Rodger Decoster says but Larry Brooks on the other hand ..... Anyway as what was said above(sort of) if you don't agree that's cool, ignore it all these negative post and rider bashings are bring me downLaughing
txmxer
11/15/2009 2:51pm

You've become skeptical?

What specifically justifies your skepticism? Have any of the rumors turned out to be true, thus justifying believing new rumors? No, they haven't.

Same with Reed or Poto or any other rider. They get sick and people jump on the internet to spawn rumors. They make this shit up on the spot to see how many fools will repeat it. Makes them feel important.
11/15/2009 4:37pm
well its easy....

James was maybe gunna do some AMA outdoor, then a couple of GP's, maybe the des nations,

then come to OZ (which was a "believe it when you see it" ...deal).

not bashing on james at all, if he's sick then I hope he gets well.

if it was any other rider would there be any hint of skeptism...just sayin...
11/15/2009 4:39pm
Guys, the point you are missing and twisting is that, that team seems to make some dubious decisions. I don't care if he comes over or...
Guys, the point you are missing and twisting is that, that team seems to make some dubious decisions. I don't care if he comes over or not, i was looking foward to a battle but (like many others) half expected a no show. And why people were half expecting a no show was the reason for the above post. I didn't think it was negative against James more so his team. Its not that fans dont beleive what teams say - I would have a hard time doubting what Rodger Decoster says but Larry Brooks on the other hand ..... Anyway as what was said above(sort of) if you don't agree that's cool, ignore it all these negative post and rider bashings are bring me downLaughing
+ 1...mate,

it must be the aussie perspective on that team .......
oldx
11/15/2009 6:01pm

burnside wrote:

MX-LIFE. wrote:
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out dickhead.

Post a reply to: Stewart Out

The Latest