3D
11/13/2009 12:42pm
"Stewart Out"
Seen that before once or twice.

Get better James..

The Shop

Grendel
11/13/2009 12:52pm
The reception for Stewart in Australia would have been interesting to see.
sc961
11/13/2009 1:38pm
Heavy training wears everything out.
Gotta get the right amount of rest inbetween all the big time work outs.
Motodude
11/13/2009 1:39pm
sc961 wrote:
..and all the other stuff too.
MX479Guy
11/13/2009 1:41pm
Heavy filming does wear a person out.

At least he'll be ready for SX in the USA right?
gt80rider
11/13/2009 1:48pm
sc961 wrote:
what????? guess you've never played a lot of football or been in the military have ya???
11/13/2009 2:33pm
sc961 wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
what????? guess you've never played a lot of football or been in the military have ya???
Football players and military don't rest? How long is a football game anyway. whistle to whistle timing w/o timeouts and huddles and all that other stuff? 10 minutes maybe? The training wears ya out. Race day is the easy part.
Little Dave
11/13/2009 2:46pm
peelout719 wrote:
of the closet
heheGrinning

I wanted to watch the battle at Brisbane but Reed is the one i'm going to see anyway.

Man could you imagine if James had Reeds racing schedule, he wouldn't have an immune system.
jock
Fantasy
1st
11/13/2009 2:51pm
What seats you in Dave?
peelout719
11/13/2009 3:27pm
hehe:lol: I wanted to watch the battle at Brisbane but Reed is the one i'm going to see anyway. Man could you imagine if James had...
heheGrinning

I wanted to watch the battle at Brisbane but Reed is the one i'm going to see anyway.

Man could you imagine if James had Reeds racing schedule, he wouldn't have an immune system.

aaaahahahaha!

puts things into perspective considering the first half of the nationals this season eh
rcm406
11/13/2009 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 6:56pm
hehe:lol: I wanted to watch the battle at Brisbane but Reed is the one i'm going to see anyway. Man could you imagine if James had...
heheGrinning

peelout719 wrote:
[b]Man could you imagine if James had Reeds racing schedule, he wouldn't have an immune system.[/b] aaaahahahaha! puts things into perspective considering the first half of...

aaaahahahaha!

puts things into perspective considering the first half of the nationals this season eh
And James still has more wins this year than ReedW00t and he skipped the outdoors! Could you "imagine" if James raced the outdoorsWhistling

btw, that would be embarrassing getting your ass kicked by a guy with no immune system
Jake-247
11/13/2009 5:27pm Edited Date/Time 11/13/2009 5:27pm
heheGrinning

peelout719 wrote:
[b]Man could you imagine if James had Reeds racing schedule, he wouldn't have an immune system.[/b] aaaahahahaha! puts things into perspective considering the first half of...

aaaahahahaha!

Thing was, Reed was there.
Jake-247
11/13/2009 5:28pm
heheGrinning

peelout719 wrote:

aaaahahahaha!

rcm406 wrote:
And James still has more wins this year than Reed and he skipped the outdoors! Could you "imagine" if James raced the outdoors btw, that would...
And James still has more wins this year than ReedW00t and he skipped the outdoors! Could you "imagine" if James raced the outdoorsWhistling

btw, that would be embarrassing getting your ass kicked by a guy with no immune system
So what happened with reed all year? Or did everyone forget about that now?
jock
Fantasy
1st
11/14/2009 1:55pm
jock wrote:
What seats you in Dave?
Section 13 BBB seat 377
Big Lenny wrote:
[img]https://www.blessedbaby.com/images//Highchairs/wooden_highchair_pecan.jpg[/img]
You still using that chair Lenny, I thought you were allowed to sit at the dinner table on a normal chair now. Laughing
11/14/2009 2:54pm Edited Date/Time 11/14/2009 2:54pm
peelout719 wrote:

aaaahahahaha!

rcm406 wrote:
And James still has more wins this year than Reed and he skipped the outdoors! Could you "imagine" if James raced the outdoors btw, that would...

Jake-247 wrote:
So what happened with reed all year? Or did everyone forget about that now?
Don't know. What happened with Reed all year?
DD410
11/14/2009 3:56pm
i heard that stewart has anxiety attacks and thats why he misses some races.
Dropbear
11/14/2009 4:24pm
DD410 wrote:
If thats true, I hope he gets the help he needs,

Huge let down for Aussie fans.
11/14/2009 4:42pm
sc961 wrote:
gt80rider wrote:
Football players and military don't rest? How long is a football game anyway. whistle to whistle timing w/o timeouts and huddles and all that other stuff...
Football players and military don't rest? How long is a football game anyway. whistle to whistle timing w/o timeouts and huddles and all that other stuff? 10 minutes maybe? The training wears ya out. Race day is the easy part.
Currently being a college middle line backer I can tell you I've ran to the point my vision gets blurry and you think your gonna drop (5 days a week Jan1st-april25th) with a drill instructor coach screaming/ spitting in your face while your doing it. Game Day is the easy part

Looped Out
11/14/2009 4:46pm
heheGrinning

peelout719 wrote:

aaaahahahaha!

Jake-247 wrote:
Thing was, Reed was there.
The thing is, and he still didn't win as many races.
MX-LIFE.
11/14/2009 4:49pm
DD410 wrote:
Not being a smart ass but who told you that? some body that knows some body that knew some body that knows some one else that use to be cool with JS1? The guy cant even get sick with out it being a issue..Wow anxiety attack? It appears that he has his anxiety under control..How many races has he won,im sure he still gets nervous on the gate but i dont believe he dosent have them i check..Wish u well JS1..
TC375
11/14/2009 4:56pm
I understand stewart choosing not to race because of his illness, but, in that article, they said when he returned to florida he immediately began heavy training again, which is part of the reason for not racing these races, now, i wonder why his team and doctors didn't advise him to rest for a few days before training to allow his body to recover so he can race. There were riders prepared to ride with broken bones just to compete against him in brisbane, hundreds of fans booking flights and accomodation to come from all over the country to see him. I also do remember last week jay marmont won, just days after his daughter passed away, im sure james could win with a run down immune system.

Post a reply to: Stewart Out

The Latest