Bubba 2015 News.....

bd
Edited Date/Time 12/15/2014 4:29pm
I’ve touched base with WADA and they say it’s up to the FIM to decide on a penalty for Stew’s Seattle SX positive test. I’ve touched base with an FIM official over here and he says he’s heard nothing. According to people I trust, Yoshiumura Suzuki has heard nothing either...............

http://racerxonline.com/2014/12/12/racerhead-50

|
500guy
12/12/2014 3:37pm
if James would race GP's He could take what ever He wanted. The FIM really likes making anything not Luongo look bad.
RbR
12/12/2014 3:54pm
Tell me again why SX needs the FIM ...
SEE ARE125
12/12/2014 3:58pm
IF Stew is suspended from FIM sanctioned events, what's to stop Feld from telling the FIM to pack sand? Everything's in the states now. If SX is no longer controlled by the FIM, then Stewart can race it, just like the outdoors. Problem solved.

(I know it's more complicated than that.)

The Shop

SEE ARE125
12/12/2014 3:59pm
RbR wrote:
Kinda what I was wondering.
Kawaboy14
12/12/2014 4:22pm
RbR wrote:
.....contracts, money, contracts, money, blah blah blah
JW381
12/12/2014 4:28pm
All relevant news aside, that is a SICK photograph. The skill these guys have is unreal
tvo314
12/12/2014 4:30pm
This is beyond ridiculous.
Gringoe
12/12/2014 4:34pm
Old news. Suprised the true js7 fanboys didn't know this

They're to busy being mad at wada right Whistling
12/12/2014 4:39pm
JW381 wrote:
All relevant news aside, that is a SICK photograph. The skill these guys have is unreal
I was thinking the same thing. Imagine being behind the guy while he does that. Nope, I'm done, going home.
turbotime
12/12/2014 5:49pm

JW381 wrote: All relevant news aside, that is a SICK photograph. The skill these guy have Stewart has is unreal

Fixed.
12/12/2014 5:57pm
RbR wrote:
People get a boner when they hear the word WORLD in a title and the FIM allows them to do that.
The same argument is made in the GPA vs the US series. "Bro, can't you see the word world in our series" as though it somehow makes the racing or series better...
12/12/2014 5:57pm
Everyone who is anyone in the sport, media wise...Matthes, Weege, Fro, Ping, DC, the DMX guys....have all said that they all think how this is being handled is ridiculous. It is unfair to the fans, to Feld, to Suzuki, to all the employees of Yosh, etc, to Bubba. It makes me think that SX/MX might think again when time to re-up the contract with WADA/USADA. Fact is they don't care about our sport, whatsoever. And they aren't paid to but we are too small to have this. DC said and NFL player got busted for pretty much the same thing and it was handled in a couple of months. With SX, we are 21 days from A1 and no one knows anything. Seattle was like a lifetime ago. It's BS.

Fuck WADA. Yes, James broke a rule. He should lose points or pay a fine but it shouldn't be that serious. He has already missed races (MEC). Its not like it was something hardcore and he has already got the TUE for next year thus showing he proved that he did need it in some way. They way they aren't saying anything is BS and will only hurt our sport.

Drop them, Feld/MX Sports.
12/12/2014 6:02pm
The instagram video of him in the whoops put up in the last few days is crazy
jemcee
12/12/2014 6:09pm
I'm probably alone in thinking this but maybe all this indecision is part of the punishment..
'we aren't gonna take any races off you but we are going to upset your pre season enough so you don't do it again'

maybe? no? ok haha
zippy895
sounds like an un organized circle jerk with no ending.
TeamGreen
Pay a Fine.

Go to the Starting Line.
DonM
12/12/2014 6:19pm
Everyone who is anyone in the sport, media wise...Matthes, Weege, Fro, Ping, DC, the DMX guys....have all said that they all think how this is being...
Everyone who is anyone in the sport, media wise...Matthes, Weege, Fro, Ping, DC, the DMX guys....have all said that they all think how this is being handled is ridiculous. It is unfair to the fans, to Feld, to Suzuki, to all the employees of Yosh, etc, to Bubba. It makes me think that SX/MX might think again when time to re-up the contract with WADA/USADA. Fact is they don't care about our sport, whatsoever. And they aren't paid to but we are too small to have this. DC said and NFL player got busted for pretty much the same thing and it was handled in a couple of months. With SX, we are 21 days from A1 and no one knows anything. Seattle was like a lifetime ago. It's BS.

Fuck WADA. Yes, James broke a rule. He should lose points or pay a fine but it shouldn't be that serious. He has already missed races (MEC). Its not like it was something hardcore and he has already got the TUE for next year thus showing he proved that he did need it in some way. They way they aren't saying anything is BS and will only hurt our sport.

Drop them, Feld/MX Sports.
Again....it's not WADA it's the FIM that has bungled this...
zippy895
12/12/2014 6:22pm
wada rule book says its fim 's call. fim rule book says its wada's call.lol.and when a decision is made,nobody is allowed to make it public,per rule books.
jloucks742
12/12/2014 6:24pm
bd wrote:
I’ve touched base with WADA and they say it’s up to the FIM to decide on a penalty for Stew’s Seattle SX positive test. I’ve touched...
I’ve touched base with WADA and they say it’s up to the FIM to decide on a penalty for Stew’s Seattle SX positive test. I’ve touched base with an FIM official over here and he says he’s heard nothing. According to people I trust, Yoshiumura Suzuki has heard nothing either...............

I just came here for this picture of stew
Moto75
12/12/2014 6:28pm
Anyone else thinking FIM is just using this to sensationalize the series & build hype going into A1? Seems very odd that a reporter could get further than Suzuki who has an enormous amount of money invested with lawyers, salaries, testing, equipment, etc. Stewart has spent months getting ready for A1 & a reporter gets more information than his team? Something doesn't fit. I suspect people in the know, know exactly how this will play out & the fans will go ape shit with speculation right up A1.
yzjs7
12/12/2014 6:37pm
bd wrote:
I’ve touched base with WADA and they say it’s up to the FIM to decide on a penalty for Stew’s Seattle SX positive test. I’ve touched...

jloucks742 wrote:
I just came here for this picture of stew
Is this picture not badass or what. Let bubba ride he's going to be hard to beat. #letbubbaride
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/12/2014 6:39pm
Moto75 wrote:
Anyone else thinking FIM is just using this to sensationalize the series & build hype going into A1? Seems very odd that a reporter could get...
Anyone else thinking FIM is just using this to sensationalize the series & build hype going into A1? Seems very odd that a reporter could get further than Suzuki who has an enormous amount of money invested with lawyers, salaries, testing, equipment, etc. Stewart has spent months getting ready for A1 & a reporter gets more information than his team? Something doesn't fit. I suspect people in the know, know exactly how this will play out & the fans will go ape shit with speculation right up A1.
No.
Bearuno
12/12/2014 6:43pm
Moto75 wrote:
Anyone else thinking FIM is just using this to sensationalize the series & build hype going into A1? Seems very odd that a reporter could get...
FELD is the one that would be "sensationalizing" anything.

It's so bizarre, the delays in JS7's 'punishment', or him being 'let off'..

FELD milking it all to the hilt, the FIM procrastinating , or being being influenced / pressured by Feld, JS7 and his people contesting things? All these things and more, could be happening, and 'others' probably have no legal right to know of what's going on during the process.

The sport of SX will go on, with or without JS7 being on the gate.

Moto75
12/12/2014 6:44pm
Moto75 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
No.
So the whole thing seems logical to you? I think you guys do a great job, but believe Suzuki / Stewart have significantly more invested & at stake. A reporter getting more info (not even going into the privacy aspect) than the Stewart camp has, just doesn't seem logical.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/12/2014 6:45pm
So to recap the big news for Bubba 2015 . . . Nobody knows nothing.
Moto75
12/12/2014 6:52pm
burn1986 wrote:
So to recap the big news for Bubba 2015 . . . Nobody knows nothing.
My guess: Nobody that doesn't need to know, knows nothing - which includes me.
nytsmaC
12/12/2014 6:57pm
Moto75 wrote:
FIM is strategically making themselves look like incompetent assholes? That would be a good move. I don't know though, maybe they just can't help it.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/12/2014 6:57pm
Moto75 wrote:
So the whole thing seems logical to you? I think you guys do a great job, but believe Suzuki / Stewart have significantly more invested &...
So the whole thing seems logical to you? I think you guys do a great job, but believe Suzuki / Stewart have significantly more invested & at stake. A reporter getting more info (not even going into the privacy aspect) than the Stewart camp has, just doesn't seem logical.
You asked if anyone thought the FIM was using this to hype the series. I answered no.
12/12/2014 6:58pm
In major sports, this kind of secrecy would never happen. Again, in the NFL it was handled quite quickly. There should be no difference. Someone explain to me why that was handled quickly and this drags on. Again, no one knows.

Post a reply to: Bubba 2015 News.....

The Latest