Stefan Everts Says: Herlings is beter then Roczen

MXMattii
8/2/2013 12:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2013 9:06pm

Nice interview from Geoff, Lets be honest if he does something good he deserve a thumps up! Also that honest interview with Geboers is nice to listen to!
|
8/2/2013 12:38pm
Two thumbs up from me ! Really good to hear the 'King' give kerb critique over his riders. Nice one Geoff !!
KINGRV1
8/2/2013 12:45pm
That's his opinion, no doubt he would say Herlings is better then Roczen. Herlings stayed over there and Roczen didn't.
TJ 755
8/2/2013 12:50pm
KINGRV1 wrote:
That's his opinion, no doubt he would say Herlings is better then Roczen. Herlings stayed over there and Roczen didn't.
just like himself
8/2/2013 1:04pm
KINGRV1 wrote:
Hmmm, i suppose you are in the the perfect position to comment on the training regime and talent of the youth elite that is coming through the KTM ranks . I believe Everts !!

The Shop

KINGRV1
8/2/2013 1:13pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2013 1:14pm
KINGRV1 wrote:
Hmmm, i suppose you are in the the perfect position to comment on the training regime and talent of the youth elite that is coming through...
Hmmm, i suppose you are in the the perfect position to comment on the training regime and talent of the youth elite that is coming through the KTM ranks . I believe Everts !!
Believe what you want. Like I said, that's his opinion and yours too obviously. In my humble opinion, Everts opinion is biased.
8/2/2013 1:20pm
KINGRV1 wrote:
Hmmm, i suppose you are in the the perfect position to comment on the training regime and talent of the youth elite that is coming through...
KINGRV1 wrote:
Believe what you want. Like I said, that's his opinion and yours too obviously. In my humble opinion, Everts opinion is biased.
Whatever, but its a very long time since i have seen anyone, including any of the crop of AMA riders, with as much fire in his belly as Herlings ! The kid is bordering insane in his desire to win.
8/2/2013 1:22pm
Whatever, but its a very long time since i have seen anyone, including any of the crop of AMA riders, with as much fire in his...
Whatever, but its a very long time since i have seen anyone, including any of the crop of AMA riders, with as much fire in his belly as Herlings ! The kid is bordering insane in his desire to win.
yet he continues to race the easiest competition in the "world"
jtomasik
8/2/2013 1:24pm
Curious why anyone would really care, except maybe Roczen?
8/2/2013 1:25pm
and ref everts comments , i would never expect him not to fully back his own team/riders/championship over anyone else. regardless if i agree or not
8/2/2013 1:29pm
Whatever, but its a very long time since i have seen anyone, including any of the crop of AMA riders, with as much fire in his...
mototed 82 wrote:
yet he continues to race the easiest competition in the "world"
Put anyone in front of him and he will still knows he can beat them !! And he is only 18 !
Motodave15
8/2/2013 1:33pm
pfff Roczen would beat the living pants off of herlings in SX and it. AINEC
8/2/2013 1:34pm
Put anyone in front of him and he will still knows he can beat them !! And he is only 18 !
would you not have thought all this "belly fire" would have directed him down a similar road to roczen then ?
8/2/2013 1:38pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Last time Herlings lined up against Roczen he absolutetly destroyed him !!
MXMattii
8/2/2013 1:40pm
It is probably hard to believe for the Americans but NOT everything revolves around that motocross rip off: called supercross.
8/2/2013 1:42pm
mototed 82 wrote:
would you not have thought all this "belly fire" would have directed him down a similar road to roczen then ?
Why ? He's 18 and building up a much bigger hype than Ken ! Another year and his stock will be the highest in the game !!
SEE ARE125
8/2/2013 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2013 1:45pm
I don't really follow GPs, but didn't Herlings throw a hissy fit a while back over some rule change that would make him have to step up to the big bike class? Then the rule got changed back so he wouldn't have to race the big boys (AC) and he could continue his domination? I agree, the kid is "bordering insane" in his desire to win.... so much so that he whined about a rule change so he could continue to sandbag the little bike class IN THE GPS(Such a depth of talent, oh and 15 rider gates, dafuq?). Fuck it, I'm gonna go get on an KX65 at Chicken Dick Raceway and prove to everyone how badass I am.
8/2/2013 1:44pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I don't really follow GPs, but didn't Herlings throw a hissy fit a while back over some rule change that would make him have to step...
I don't really follow GPs, but didn't Herlings throw a hissy fit a while back over some rule change that would make him have to step up to the big bike class? Then the rule got changed back so he wouldn't have to race the big boys (AC) and he could continue his domination? I agree, the kid is "bordering insane" in his desire to win.... so much so that he whined about a rule change so he could continue to sandbag the little bike class IN THE GPS(Such a depth of talent, oh and 15 rider gates, dafuq?). Fuck it, I'm gonna go get on an KX65 at Chicken Dick Raceway and prove to everyone how badass I am.
Are you talking about the same kid that beat Villipoto in France at 17 year old ??
MR. X
8/2/2013 1:46pm
That would explain why after ken won his championship he went to a different series to search for a challenge instead of just staying in the safety of a place he knows he can win . I would also bet the farm that Ken would lap him in a SX race.
Motodave15
8/2/2013 1:47pm
until herlings mans up... like,roczen/porcel/moose-can/jmb/rattray/townley and comes to the US to race... His speed is only relative to his non-existent competition.
OKVet
8/2/2013 1:47pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Last time Herlings lined up against Roczen he absolutetly destroyed him !!
Which was Lommel, where he lives now!
8/2/2013 1:50pm
Why ? He's 18 and building up a much bigger hype than Ken ! Another year and his stock will be the highest in the game...
Why ? He's 18 and building up a much bigger hype than Ken ! Another year and his stock will be the highest in the game !!
yes hes 18 we all know hes 18 ! wait is he 18? pmsl ! perfect age to further develop his skills on the ama circuit maybe even a lites supercross championship , one like roczens lol but seriously though what hype is he building racing also rans . he could be ama national and supercross champ 2x over and back to euro land for 21 into mx1 by this stage he might be allowed to beat tony Whistling
dantheman
8/2/2013 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2013 1:58pm
Stefan is just butt hurt KROC came to the USA, is loved by us Americans and is treated like a rock star! Nothing but a jealous statement that shows disrespect for Ken.

If anything Ken is a World/GP Champ who has expanded to TRULY racing all across the WORLD! And mastering two different disciplines(SX and MX).
8/2/2013 1:59pm
Motodave15 wrote:
until herlings mans up... like,roczen/porcel/moose-can/jmb/rattray/townley and comes to the US to race... His speed is only relative to his non-existent competition.
Most ignorant post of the night !! How do know how any of Herlings competition would do in the AMA outdoors ?? Maybe you might want to ask Michael Leib how Tixier, Charlier, Butron etc would fare against AMA competition. If you are talking about manning up, I'm sure Herlings is ready to take on allcomers !
Alex
8/2/2013 1:59pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2013 2:10pm
KINGRV1 wrote:
If a 10 time world champ with over 100 GP victories who is regarded as the greatest GP rider of all time is openly conceding that Herling's is already faster than he himself was at that age I think you can assume that he's just telling it like it is. That's about as straight talking an interview as your gonna get and I'd be inclined to take his word for it. If it offends people I'm certain that's not what he intended and I'm sure he couldn't give a flying fuck about the US verses them debate. That's what the Forums are for after all.
MXMattii
8/2/2013 1:59pm
dantheman wrote:
Stefan is just butt hurt KROC came to the USA, is loved by us Americans and is treated like a rock star! Nothing but a jealous...
Stefan is just butt hurt KROC came to the USA, is loved by us Americans and is treated like a rock star! Nothing but a jealous statement that shows disrespect for Ken.

If anything Ken is a World/GP Champ who has expanded to TRULY racing all across the WORLD! And mastering two different disciplines(SX and MX).
dantheman
8/2/2013 2:01pm
Guess I have something in common with Everts then, huh!
8/2/2013 2:03pm
Why ? He's 18 and building up a much bigger hype than Ken ! Another year and his stock will be the highest in the game...
mototed 82 wrote:
yes hes 18 we all know hes 18 ! wait is he 18? pmsl ! perfect age to further develop his skills on the ama circuit...
yes hes 18 we all know hes 18 ! wait is he 18? pmsl ! perfect age to further develop his skills on the ama circuit maybe even a lites supercross championship , one like roczens lol but seriously though what hype is he building racing also rans . he could be ama national and supercross champ 2x over and back to euro land for 21 into mx1 by this stage he might be allowed to beat tony Whistling
Absolute disgrace to call the guys he's racing 'also rans' !! How do you know those guys would not be running easy top ten AMA ??

Post a reply to: Stefan Everts Says: Herlings is beter then Roczen

The Latest