St. Louis Sx notable bros and joes of the day:

Edited Date/Time 3/30/2014 11:34am
St. Louis Sx notable bros and joes of the day:

Bros:

Ice Trey Canard
-I know some of you are thinking "yeah he only got 5th because the #5 got gnarly whiskey throttle and layed 'er down and sabotaged Brayton as well" but hey a 5th is a 5th. Dudes been busted up more than anyone and still comes out swinging first race back. Not bad for someone who probably has to ride a superglide up and down the steps ‪#‎handicapstrong‬

Bam Bam
-Turn down for whaaat? People can talk shit all they want but dude is a boss. Before the red flag situation when poor Wilbur tried out for the U.S Olympic gymnastists team, did you see the turn down Barcia threw over that triple? Damn who even cares about the race after that? Then after a clean, yet aggressive pass on Peick, Barcia shows that he's not taking any shit from him either. Gives Weston a lil shoulder bump and says go bitch to your mother. Way to go, and hey let's not forget he pulled out a 3rd in the main ‪#‎NFG‬

Bogle- man I didn't know whether to give this prized spot to Bogle or Davalos but seeing as I feel big Bogle is more of the underdog I chose him. (may of been a little biased since I'm a Bogle fan.) Gnarly race though. P.S. nice selfie with miss supercross last week bro. ‪#‎stayclassy‬

Cantanzaro-well I was gonna give a spot to JS7 because he rode the wheels off that steed again. However, gotta give a privateer credit when it's deserved! Bro had a sweet main snagging a 5th. Nice now you might be able to swing a meal at red lobster instead of those mc mc mcnuggets. ‪#‎livinglargethisweek‬

Joes:

The Mike Alessi Show-
Im gonna keep this short and not too embarrasing. Total train wreck Mike but hey I'm in a nice mood today so umm nice holeshot bro ‪#‎believethehype‬

Grant-dude...I know this guys been hurt and bad luck and blah blah blah. You better have one hell of an outdoor season or there's about a 90% chance your loosing your ride bud. ‪#‎jobapplications‬

Tomac-man I was building this guy up so much this season but he's forsure been a let down for me. Yeah he's riding pretty good but he should be kicking ass and taking names not just blending in mid pack. I honestly feel like he should ride a 250 in the 450 main. He gets shitty starts anyways and he looks a lot better on the little bike. Just my opinion though. ‪#‎250sforlifedoe‬
|
Grieby54
3/30/2014 9:31am
You're an idiot. Or should I have hash tagged that?
coon44
3/30/2014 10:06am
"have". Not "of"
Come on bro, you really just said that

The Shop

coon44
3/30/2014 10:11am
Add Grieby54 to the notable joes list
Grieby54
3/30/2014 10:19am
Yeah you should of. Don't forget it next time. Awesome burn dude you must of put the hours in on that one.
The difference here is that one of us is trying waaaay too hard. I'll give you a hint, BRO: it's you.
SEE ARE125
3/30/2014 10:24am
This was hard to read. There can only be one brotocross.
+1 Hater's gonna hate, imitators gonna imitate.
3/30/2014 10:25am
Yeah you should of. Don't forget it next time. Awesome burn dude you must of put the hours in on that one.
Grieby54 wrote:
The difference here is that one of us is trying waaaay too hard. I'll give you a hint, BRO: it's you.
I'm trying too hard? Yet your still commenting on my post. Take a hike if you don't like it. BRO: cyaa
rebus
3/30/2014 10:26am
Grieby54 wrote:
It seems that about half of your posts consist of calling others idiots which is ironic given the content of the other half of your posts.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3595th
3/30/2014 10:30am
A brotocross wanna be. Just what we needed. Another dude that tries way harder than needed. Thanks Joe.
coon44
3/30/2014 10:32am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2014 10:36am
Grieby54 wrote:
rebus wrote:
It seems that about half of your posts consist of calling others idiots which is ironic given the content of the other half of your posts.
Grieby54= your typical keyboard Hero
Grieby54
3/30/2014 10:42am
Grieby54 wrote:
rebus wrote:
This coming from the guy who posts the same tired shit over and over again. The reason half of my posts are calling people idiots is because half of the vital members are like you.

I'm not sure if I've seen you post a single thing that wasn't in the hope of being an argumentative prick.
coon44
3/30/2014 10:57am
Grieby54 wrote:
rebus wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
This coming from the guy who posts the same tired shit over and over again. The reason half of my posts are calling people idiots is...
This coming from the guy who posts the same tired shit over and over again. The reason half of my posts are calling people idiots is because half of the vital members are like you.

I'm not sure if I've seen you post a single thing that wasn't in the hope of being an argumentative prick.
"Pshycho" (Happy Gilmore Voice)
rebus
3/30/2014 11:01am
Grieby54 wrote:
rebus wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:
This coming from the guy who posts the same tired shit over and over again. The reason half of my posts are calling people idiots is...

You seem to be under the impression that you're not a part of the idiots. I'd rather be an argumentative prick than than someone who is lost on the irony of their own posts calling others idiots.
coon44
3/30/2014 11:06am
rebus wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:

rebus wrote:
You seem to be under the impression that you're not a part of the idiots. I'd rather be an argumentative prick than than someone who is...
You seem to be under the impression that you're not a part of the idiots. I'd rather be an argumentative prick than than someone who is lost on the irony of their own posts calling others idiots.
Getummmmm
rebus
3/30/2014 11:09am
Grieby54 wrote:

rebus wrote:
You seem to be under the impression that you're not a part of the idiots. I'd rather be an argumentative prick than than someone who is...
coon44 wrote:
Getummmmm
I'm not going to bother any longer, the guy clearly suffers from little wanker syndrome.
Grieby54
3/30/2014 11:33am
rebus wrote:
Grieby54 wrote:

rebus wrote:
Fortunately I'm confident I'm not. Don't you have a dead horse to beat about Barcia vs Vince? It's cute that you've got a little dipshit lackey already.
Grieby54
3/30/2014 11:34am
rebus wrote:
coon44 wrote:
Getummmmm
rebus wrote:
I'm not going to bother any longer, the guy clearly suffers from little wanker syndrome.
Right, because the size of my dick has what to do with anything? I guess talking about it is the only way for you to get my dick in your mouth, so that's why you brought it up.

Post a reply to: St. Louis Sx notable bros and joes of the day:

The Latest