St Louis SX Practice Times / Bench Racing Discussion

Jutman14
3/3/2012 3:06pm
ocscottie wrote:
i just had to take my mid day muscle relaxer for my legs, so i should start to slow down at least a tad bit, or...
i just had to take my mid day muscle relaxer for my legs, so i should start to slow down at least a tad bit, or until i pound a few more RedBulls lol
I haven't been here long but damn you should be an ambassador for redbull! all does for me is major toilet leaks!
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 3:06pm
ocscottie wrote:
i just had to take my mid day muscle relaxer for my legs, so i should start to slow down at least a tad bit, or...
i just had to take my mid day muscle relaxer for my legs, so i should start to slow down at least a tad bit, or until i pound a few more RedBulls lol
OC not to be ignorant but how do the muscle relaxers work on your lower half. Do still get like twitches? Sorry just curious.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
3/3/2012 3:07pm
ocscottie wrote:
I became a Wharton fan for life after he played Alice in Chains on DMXS this week!!!
is there someplace I can hear this?!
ocscottie
1-forty-8 wrote:
Well boys, 2 and half hours sleep before the racing gets underway as its now 11pm here in sunny old England.. They really should think about...
Well boys, 2 and half hours sleep before the racing gets underway as its now 11pm here in sunny old England.. They really should think about moving the series to Europe..... LOL
If you arent awake for the mains i gonna send Bulmer over to pound your door down lol oh wait, he is sitll over here i think Laughing

The Shop

dougie
dougie wrote:
I dream of the day I can eat at subway again. Smile
oh man the spicy italian on flatbread is the bomb! good chit.
ocscottie wrote:
I got a BLT on flatbread on the way.

OH MY GOSH! DOUGIE!!!! when do you sneak in here bud? and how are you doing?
@OC: I had to stop by when I smelled sandwiches. @ 4 stroke: Spicy Italian on Italian has always been my favorite. When my appetite returns I'll try the flat bread. @TX: I hangin man Im hangin.

I'll try to post a med update in the next day or two in non moto. Im sure everyone will enjoy the story of yesterdays Barium enema. Smile
Barrett57
3/3/2012 3:08pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
Well boys, 2 and half hours sleep before the racing gets underway as its now 11pm here in sunny old England.. They really should think about...
Well boys, 2 and half hours sleep before the racing gets underway as its now 11pm here in sunny old England.. They really should think about moving the series to Europe..... LOL
LaughingLaughing I went riding today, second time in 3 months, not sure if im going to be able to stay awake for the racing!
ocscottie
3/3/2012 3:09pm
ocscottie wrote:
OC not to be ignorant but how do the muscle relaxers work on your lower half. Do still get like twitches? Sorry just curious.
Yea, there is totally nothing wrong with my lower body, there just isnt anything telling it what to do, would be like cutting your phone cord lol but that damn thing still ringing for no reason Laughing
Greg903
3/3/2012 3:10pm
Been following all day,
Makes the day go faster.
Two and a half more hours.
Signing up for twitter,thanks OC!
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 3:11pm
oh man the spicy italian on flatbread is the bomb! good chit.
ocscottie wrote:
I got a BLT on flatbread on the way.

OH MY GOSH! DOUGIE!!!! when do you sneak in here bud? and how are you doing?
dougie wrote:
@OC: I had to stop by when I smelled sandwiches. @ 4 stroke: Spicy Italian on Italian has always been my favorite. When my appetite returns...
@OC: I had to stop by when I smelled sandwiches. @ 4 stroke: Spicy Italian on Italian has always been my favorite. When my appetite returns I'll try the flat bread. @TX: I hangin man Im hangin.

I'll try to post a med update in the next day or two in non moto. Im sure everyone will enjoy the story of yesterdays Barium enema. Smile
Oh man sorry for making your mouth water I'm new around here and wasn't clued in that you can't eat. Sad
PressPassP
3/3/2012 3:13pm
ocscottie wrote:
Baclofen? That's what I take and luckily it doesn't have much in the way of side-effects on me,not sure how it fares in a head to head against all that Red Bull though Laughing
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 3:13pm
ocscottie wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
Yea, there is totally nothing wrong with my lower body, there just isnt anything telling it what to do, would be like cutting your phone cord...
Yea, there is totally nothing wrong with my lower body, there just isnt anything telling it what to do, would be like cutting your phone cord lol but that damn thing still ringing for no reason Laughing
lol 10-4
ocscottie
3/3/2012 3:14pm
dougie wrote:
@OC: I had to stop by when I smelled sandwiches. @ 4 stroke: Spicy Italian on Italian has always been my favorite. When my appetite returns...

oh now that sounds like a mess Woohoo Hows the bag life treating ya? prob have all down by now? i was telling my cousin about ya last weekend, brought him back some awesome memories lol any plans on when they are reconnecting you? or have they already?
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 3:16pm
Wow anyone watching speed right now. They got those jet boats running around in ditches lol shit looks fun.
ocscottie
3/3/2012 3:19pm
Those bastards at Subway forgot to put avocado on my sammich! Angry
ocscottie
3/3/2012 3:20pm
Wow anyone watching speed right now. They got those jet boats running around in ditches lol shit looks fun.
these guys are awesome! Townley loves this stuff, "Jit Boats" lol
jamma10
3/3/2012 3:20pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
Barrett57 wrote:
LaughingLaughing I went riding today, second time in 3 months, not sure if im going to be able to stay awake for the racing!
Got my first race of the season tomorrow so tonight will be the first SX I wont be staying up for. Will have to try to resist checking the results in the morning!
MX4EVR
3/3/2012 3:22pm
Just wanted to say thanks for all the updates and info from those who Attend the races, it's so cool to get on here every sat afternoon and find out the scoop!!!!!
Oh and GO K-DUB!!!!!
mx_phreek
Fantasy
210th
3/3/2012 3:24pm
When does those little videos of practice go up and do you know
were can I find them?
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 3:26pm
ocscottie wrote:
Those bastards at Subway forgot to put avocado on my sammich! Angry
Avacado on a BLT? Sick lol. I had a tunnel hull jet boat that was fun in a straight line but boy those little boats whipping around like that would be a hoot. Only out here in Az you would last about 5 min before the LEO's would be giving out breath tests.Blink
M-M
3/3/2012 3:30pm
mx_phreek wrote:
When does those little videos of practice go up and do you know were can I find them?
When does those little videos of practice go up and do you know
were can I find them?
ocscottie
3/3/2012 3:30pm
ok all time sheets are in the 1st post in the thread. I need to go kick back for a bit and relax. Cool
3/3/2012 3:32pm
ocscottie wrote:
PressPassP wrote:
Baclofen? That's what I take and luckily it doesn't have much in the way of side-effects on me,not sure how it fares in a head to...
Baclofen? That's what I take and luckily it doesn't have much in the way of side-effects on me,not sure how it fares in a head to head against all that Red Bull though Laughing
i could take 100 of those a day and my legs would still be going nuts. i think i need to try some alternative medication.
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 3:33pm
What a tool, Barcia doing a one foot whip. He didnt make that up. P.S. I like Barcia before you guys go nutz on me.
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 3:35pm
I guess I need to go out in the shop and prep the bikes for tomorrows practice. See guys in a bit.

Post a reply to: St Louis SX Practice Times / Bench Racing Discussion

The Latest