St Louis SX Practice Times / Bench Racing Discussion

1-forty-8
3/3/2012 2:47pm
ocscottie wrote:
I became a Wharton fan for life after he played Alice in Chains on DMXS this week!!!
1-forty-8 wrote:
I like Alice in Chains.. Pearl Jam are better though Cool
Pfft, they got Waaaaayyy to much airplay during their haayday kinda burned out on them. Check out Volbeat if you havent already. They are from your...
Pfft, they got Waaaaayyy to much airplay during their haayday kinda burned out on them. Check out Volbeat if you havent already. They are from your side of the world very good.
I missed there hayday as I was only 7 in 91.. And I'll check them out Smile
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:47pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
yer high! PJ only has 1 good album, the first one! and it is not only good, but one of the best albums ever! every single...
yer high! PJ only has 1 good album, the first one! and it is not only good, but one of the best albums ever! every single song is so incredible. It is to bad it all went to Eddies head.

Did you see Jimmy Fallon cover Jeremy? it was so badass!
1-forty-8 wrote:
As much as I respect your views on our sport and love for Mr Roczen, I completly 100% disagree on what you've said about my favorite...
As much as I respect your views on our sport and love for Mr Roczen, I completly 100% disagree on what you've said about my favorite band in the whole wide world.. And that's all I gotta say about that haha
HAHAHA!!! having different opinions is what makes the world go round. BOTH bands got me through some really hard times. Just never cared for the later PJ. but love TEN with all my heart Cool
dougie
3/3/2012 2:49pm
ocscottie wrote:
I am FINALLY gettin some food! sent little bro to Subway Cool
I dream of the day I can eat at subway again. Smile

The Shop

ocscottie
jtomasik wrote:
Scottie, if you're Red Bull redlining it, would you please put all of the latest and greatest practice results on your first post of this thread...
Scottie, if you're Red Bull redlining it, would you please put all of the latest and greatest practice results on your first post of this thread, like ya' did last week? If it makes any difference, my son and I were busy in the garage prepping the bikes to go riding tomorrow...so we have a great reason for not getting to the computer. Smile Thanks much, one way or the other.
I got them all ready to just paste in, i was busy during the break inbetween sessions 1 and 2 when i usually do it.
4stroke4DWIN
1-forty-8 wrote:
Pfft, they got Waaaaayyy to much airplay during their haayday kinda burned out on them. Check out Volbeat if you havent already. They are from your...
Pfft, they got Waaaaayyy to much airplay during their haayday kinda burned out on them. Check out Volbeat if you havent already. They are from your side of the world very good.
1-forty-8 wrote:
LolAngry thanks for making me feel old! lolBlink I was 17 Pinch
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:50pm
jtomasik wrote:
Scottie, if you're Red Bull redlining it, would you please put all of the latest and greatest practice results on your first post of this thread...
Scottie, if you're Red Bull redlining it, would you please put all of the latest and greatest practice results on your first post of this thread, like ya' did last week? If it makes any difference, my son and I were busy in the garage prepping the bikes to go riding tomorrow...so we have a great reason for not getting to the computer. Smile Thanks much, one way or the other.
ocscottie wrote:
I got them all ready to just paste in, i was busy during the break inbetween sessions 1 and 2 when i usually do it.
Done Cool
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 2:51pm
ocscottie wrote:
dougie wrote:
oh man the spicy italian on flatbread is the bomb! good chit.
1-forty-8
3/3/2012 2:52pm
ocscottie wrote:
HAHAHA!!! having different opinions is what makes the world go round. BOTH bands got me through some [i]really[/i] hard times. Just never cared for the later...
HAHAHA!!! having different opinions is what makes the world go round. BOTH bands got me through some really hard times. Just never cared for the later PJ. but love TEN with all my heart Cool
True that dude about opinions, and me too with the hard times.. But I think if Pearl Jam would of made another couple records like Ten, Eddie would of ended up like Kurt.. Just my opinion.
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:53pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
LolAngry thanks for making me feel old! lolBlink I was 17 Pinch
YOU!! shit i was already in my 20's Woohoo

and it was at a time in my life i was fighting some demons, had a bit of a substance abuse problem (well more than a bit lol) and i swear if it wasnt for that music i would of never made it through it.
TX24
3/3/2012 2:54pm
ocscottie wrote:
dougie wrote:
Hang in there Dougie.
3/3/2012 2:54pm
Glad Brayton is up there ... The guy definitely has the speed, let's see if he can podium tonight!
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:55pm
ocscottie wrote:
dougie wrote:
oh man the spicy italian on flatbread is the bomb! good chit.
I got a BLT on flatbread on the way.

OH MY GOSH! DOUGIE!!!! when do you sneak in here bud? and how are you doing?
kongols
3/3/2012 2:56pm
Racer X ‏ @racerxonline

Stewart was logging a fast lap and got on the brakes again like an Diego....dudes are playing heat race lineup games
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:57pm
btw Scott, AIC "Down in a Hole" is/was my anthem.

That and "Wake Up" by Mad Season
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:58pm
kongols wrote:
Racer X ‏ @racerxonline

Stewart was logging a fast lap and got on the brakes again like an Diego....dudes are playing heat race lineup games
I think i would rather line up 2nd then you can get inside or out, whichever is better on the #1 guy/
kongols
3/3/2012 2:59pm
Racer X ‏ @racerxonline

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Stewart was hanging it way way way out logging a fast lap....and fell before the finishline. Still RV on top
3/3/2012 3:03pm
kongols wrote:
Racer X ‏ @racerxonline Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Stewart was hanging it way way way out logging a fast lap....and fell before the finishline. Still...
Racer X ‏ @racerxonline

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Stewart was hanging it way way way out logging a fast lap....and fell before the finishline. Still RV on top
Fell meaning fell off the pace (like he slowed) or actually crashed ... do you know what they mean by that Kongols?
ocscottie
3/3/2012 3:03pm
i just had to take my mid day muscle relaxer for my legs, so i should start to slow down at least a tad bit, or until i pound a few more RedBulls lol
kongols
3/3/2012 3:04pm
Heat races RV vs Windham and Dungey vs Stewart.
1-forty-8
Well boys, 2 and half hours sleep before the racing gets underway as its now 11pm here in sunny old England.. They really should think about moving the series to Europe..... LOL
ATKpilot99
ocscottie wrote:
Mr 201 in 3rd!!
Kdubs been qualifying well. I hope he can get a start tonight.

Post a reply to: St Louis SX Practice Times / Bench Racing Discussion

The Latest