St Louis SX Practice Times / Bench Racing Discussion

1-forty-8
3/3/2012 1:39pm
1 forty 8, do you know what a bombay bad boy is? I have a friend from GB that lives here in the states and he...
1 forty 8, do you know what a bombay bad boy is? I have a friend from GB that lives here in the states and he always talks about them. Are you Welsh? lol
1-forty-8 wrote:
I have no idea what your talking about dude, and no, thank the lord I'm not Welsh lol
Hahahahah, He said the bombay badboys are some kinda instant noodles that are spicy? He used to crack me up with the Welsh sheep herder jokes....Laughing
Yea you gotta be careful with the Welsh lol it's always the Welsh that get naked at big MX races over here.. You see streakers at the MXoN and you just know there gonna be Welsh.. No shame man, no shame what so ever..
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 1:42pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
I have no idea what your talking about dude, and no, thank the lord I'm not Welsh lol
Hahahahah, He said the bombay badboys are some kinda instant noodles that are spicy? He used to crack me up with the Welsh sheep herder jokes....Laughing
1-forty-8 wrote:
Yea you gotta be careful with the Welsh lol it's always the Welsh that get naked at big MX races over here.. You see streakers at...
Yea you gotta be careful with the Welsh lol it's always the Welsh that get naked at big MX races over here.. You see streakers at the MXoN and you just know there gonna be Welsh.. No shame man, no shame what so ever..
Hahaha, he said they are your version of our hillbillies and rednecks.

The Shop

TX24
3/3/2012 1:43pm
lol 148

I've never had a Red Bull. don't tell my bike. I have only had two Monsters to get in the pits. I prefer wine or margaritas.
1-forty-8
3/3/2012 1:45pm
TX24 wrote:
lol 148 I've never had a Red Bull. don't tell my bike. I have only had two Monsters to get in the pits. I prefer wine...
lol 148

I've never had a Red Bull. don't tell my bike. I have only had two Monsters to get in the pits. I prefer wine or margaritas.
I understand lol I run a monster helmet on MX Simulator and I can't stand the stuff lol
1-forty-8
3/3/2012 1:47pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
Yea you gotta be careful with the Welsh lol it's always the Welsh that get naked at big MX races over here.. You see streakers at...
And you thought I was welsh...? Cheers dude lol Wink
3/3/2012 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2012 1:54pm
TX24 wrote:
lol 148 I've never had a Red Bull. don't tell my bike. I have only had two Monsters to get in the pits. I prefer wine...
lol 148

1-forty-8 wrote:
I understand lol I run a monster helmet on MX Simulator and I can't stand the stuff lol
I drank a Monster once because I was driving at night and needed to stay awake. That stuff was absolutely horrible. I would imagine that horse piss would taste like Monster. SickSick
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 1:52pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
1-forty-8 wrote:
Lol no not at all, you have the internet and a computer. It's just a habit to ask everyone from GB if they are welsh. My buddy spoke so highly of them that it's always a good laugh when someone else says the same things he said.Silly
1-forty-8
3/3/2012 1:53pm
TX24 wrote:
lol 148

1-forty-8 wrote:
I drank a Monster once because I was driving at night and needed to stay awake. That stuff was absolutely horrible. I would imagine that horse...
I drank a Monster once because I was driving at night and needed to stay awake. That stuff was absolutely horrible. I would imagine that horse piss would taste like Monster. SickSick
Yer it's not very good.. Way too sweet. I like Red Bull in small amounts, if it's got vodka in it, even better Smile but monster.. no thanks.
Outsider
3/3/2012 1:54pm
ocscottie wrote:
Awww see, it is no wonder that Outsider and i get along so well :laugh: [img]http://distilleryimage4.instagram.com/26311a04656511e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg[/img]
Awww see, it is no wonder that Outsider and i get along so well Laughing

OMG thooooo ghey!! Lol
kongols
3/3/2012 1:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2012 1:55pm
Looks like RV will have a Daytona track replica in his backyard.

ocscottie
3/3/2012 1:57pm
jsut got back, dont think i missed anything?

uhoh RED FLAG!! i hate seeing that f'in thing!
1-forty-8
3/3/2012 1:58pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
Lol no not at all, you have the internet and a computer. It's just a habit to ask everyone from GB if they are welsh. My...
Lol no not at all, you have the internet and a computer. It's just a habit to ask everyone from GB if they are welsh. My buddy spoke so highly of them that it's always a good laugh when someone else says the same things he said.Silly
You can have a laugh with welsh people though, I mean theirs some parts of wales that are well dodgy for an english dude like me to go to, but for the most part welsh are alright.. Like I said, just funny.. Scotish people on the other hand.. I haven't met a single scotish person I like yet, or thats liked me for that matter lol.. There some angry people right there.. Hence why you won't hear me big up Dean Wilson all that much lol
ocscottie
3/3/2012 1:59pm
1-forty-8 wrote:
Yer it's not very good.. Way too sweet. I like Red Bull in small amounts, if it's got vodka in it, even better :) but monster...
Yer it's not very good.. Way too sweet. I like Red Bull in small amounts, if it's got vodka in it, even better Smile but monster.. no thanks.
Man i wish i could drink!! i guess i am to old for that shit, because it absolutely KILLS me the next day.

Never have liked Monster, has a weird taste. I tried the coffee flavored(?) and it was ok.
DL
3/3/2012 1:59pm
ocscottie wrote:

Damn! Justice is the only one that did not make a lap. Hope he's alright.
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:07pm
ocscottie wrote:

DL wrote:
james justice was carted off by asterisk, his leg seems to be the problem, but he was fully conscience and everything like that -vurb
davis224
Fantasy
165th
3/3/2012 2:09pm
go Kyle Hussey! Local kid is straight up hauling!
DL
3/3/2012 2:10pm
ocscottie wrote:

DL wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
james justice was carted off by asterisk, his leg seems to be the problem, but he was fully conscience and everything like that -vurb
Bummer. Great kid!
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:17pm
Shit!

n. malyszek has now gone down and they've bought out the red flag again-vurb
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 2:20pm
Ok I'm back. What did I miss? Jeeze I'm getting old Monster's make me feel like I'm on tweek I have 2 bags of beef jerky in my lap and listening to "Breadfan" by Metallica and I'm perfectly content with myself at the moment.lol
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:28pm
Havent missed much, red flags have caused some delays.
ocscottie
3/3/2012 2:37pm
I became a Wharton fan for life after he played Alice in Chains on DMXS this week!!!

Post a reply to: St Louis SX Practice Times / Bench Racing Discussion

The Latest