St Louis SX / Bench Racing Discussion / Night Show

3/3/2012 9:19pm
js7 needs to do a speedball or something before the main, he continues to fall asleep on the gate. I know old guys go to bed early, but damn he isn't that old.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
3/3/2012 9:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
how scary would it be humpin one of them, the whole time knowing they could kick the living shit out of you at any moment LMAO!!!
lmao!

It would be fun Woohoo
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
3/3/2012 9:31pm
Dungey needed to be a bit more aggressive the first few laps. He had a decent start but fell back a spot or two and took too long to get up to second. Yes he was catching Poto but Poto was not going 100% the last 4-5 laps or so - didnt need to.

For Daytona I hope both RV and Dungey get the starts and have a race of it. It would be cool to have Stewart in there too - he is usually fast there. Three of them going down to the wire would be cool.
ocscottie
3/3/2012 9:41pm
Great night of racing once again, thanks everyone! Looking fwd to DAYTONA!!

Dont let the usual Sunday crew burn the place down tomorrow, See you guys on Monday Cool

The Shop

tbanks
3/3/2012 9:50pm
I think I have had an epiphany and officially exited off of the James Stewart bandwagon. Maybe when he wins I may jump back on, but I think I'm going to wait until the Trey Canard train completes his maintenance and downtime and once again is ready for passengers.
4stroke4DWIN
3/3/2012 11:11pm
tbanks wrote:
I think I have had an epiphany and officially exited off of the James Stewart bandwagon. Maybe when he wins I may jump back on, but...
I think I have had an epiphany and officially exited off of the James Stewart bandwagon. Maybe when he wins I may jump back on, but I think I'm going to wait until the Trey Canard train completes his maintenance and downtime and once again is ready for passengers.
I with you on that, I've suckeled his nutz this season for nothing lol if I gotta hug nutz they atleast need to win a few lol, Just getting herpes on this wagonSickBlinkTongue

Post a reply to: St Louis SX / Bench Racing Discussion / Night Show

The Latest