Spoke with my wallet #??

JB 19
2/2/2012 2:45pm
Nice garage setup, but those windows would stress me out every time I left the house or went to sleep. I guess I'm paranoid.
justpinit
2/2/2012 3:54pm Edited Date/Time 2/2/2012 3:55pm
wardy wrote:
Yep that would be the stero typical dirt bike rider. but you have a very nice set up. hell that tool box is worth more then...
Yep that would be the stero typical dirt bike rider.

but you have a very nice set up. hell that tool box is worth more then my "good" vehicle.
Ha! Was thinkin' the same thing about the toolbox!

Probably more like 2x the price of my "good" POSCool

Very cool bike and shop. Soooooo jealous!

The Shop

8tensolutions
2/3/2012 5:56am
shredder23 wrote:
this may be a stupid question, but where do you get the tires that have the bridgestone logos on the side.. like you have on your...
this may be a stupid question, but where do you get the tires that have the bridgestone logos on the side.. like you have on your back wheel?just like how all the pros have the tire company logos on their tires too..
That is done with a paint pen that you can buy at any craft store. The pro teams do it the same way.
mxb2
2/3/2012 6:58am
shredder23 wrote:
this may be a stupid question, but where do you get the tires that have the bridgestone logos on the side.. like you have on your...
this may be a stupid question, but where do you get the tires that have the bridgestone logos on the side.. like you have on your back wheel?just like how all the pros have the tire company logos on their tires too..
That is done with a paint pen that you can buy at any craft store. The pro teams do it the same way.
Race teams use the tire stickers.

Post a reply to: Spoke with my wallet #??

The Latest