Spectrum

Motodave15
Idk if i've been sleeping under a rock. but i only saw one episode of season one. anyway came across season 2 on vimeo and bought the whole thing... seriously amazing stuff, i recommend any and all motoheads should watch it. so good.

Honestly i chalk it right up there with the great outdoors the original one.
|
DoctorJD
9/22/2016 1:36pm
VERY well done series. Not the typical feel-good stuff we usually get with moto videos. Very raw, and extremely entertaining. The Sean Collier episode was, by far, my favorite. The final episode with Kyle Partridge was great, as well.
Motodave15
9/22/2016 2:08pm
DoctorJD wrote:
VERY well done series. Not the typical feel-good stuff we usually get with moto videos. Very raw, and extremely entertaining. The Sean Collier episode was, by...
VERY well done series. Not the typical feel-good stuff we usually get with moto videos. Very raw, and extremely entertaining. The Sean Collier episode was, by far, my favorite. The final episode with Kyle Partridge was great, as well.
Its really something to see the realities of what some of these riders face especially with what happens with contracts and such... I mean i didnt know the sport was as finiky as it seems for alot of people.
9/22/2016 2:09pm
I bought it after Bowers was on pulp show... Watched his first and it amazes me how clueless in life some of these guys are and if you don't have the right people around you, it can go to shit real quick. Cody Webb on the other hand, that's down right impressive what he's done for himself. Other riders should take note

Post a reply to: Spectrum

The Latest