Someone tell Grant Langston...

karnivool
Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 2:15pm
to stop mentioning what happened in the 250 motos during the 450 broadcast...

I have a bad habit of watching both 450 motos during the day and watching the 250 motos later that evening back to back...

pass it along...
|
7/6/2014 7:37am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 7:37am
I know I'm new here, but I see there's a forum called "The Dumbgeon"... If this thread doesn't qualify for it, I don't know what would.

Not trying to a be a dick, but homeboy chooses on his own to watch the racing in a different format than A. how the vast majority of fans at home watch it B. How they actually run the races in person and on a 4 straight hours live broadcast. The icing on the cake to it all? "I have a bad habit of..."

Hey guys, I have a bad habit of buying vintages bikes off Craigslist that are too cheap to pass up.. Can someone please tell Craigslist to discontinue their service?? Pass it on..
hillbilly
7/6/2014 7:44am
I know I'm new here, but I see there's a forum called "The Dumbgeon"... If this thread doesn't qualify for it, I don't know what would...
I know I'm new here, but I see there's a forum called "The Dumbgeon"... If this thread doesn't qualify for it, I don't know what would.

Not trying to a be a dick, but homeboy chooses on his own to watch the racing in a different format than A. how the vast majority of fans at home watch it B. How they actually run the races in person and on a 4 straight hours live broadcast. The icing on the cake to it all? "I have a bad habit of..."

Hey guys, I have a bad habit of buying vintages bikes off Craigslist that are too cheap to pass up.. Can someone please tell Craigslist to discontinue their service?? Pass it on..
Lol

The Shop

TerryK
7/6/2014 7:52am
I know I'm new here, but I see there's a forum called "The Dumbgeon"... If this thread doesn't qualify for it, I don't know what would...

Yeah....you are obviously new here, because if you weren't you wouldn't be posting stuff that actually made sense.

Smile
7/6/2014 7:58am
TerryK wrote:
Yeah....you are obviously new here, because if you weren't you wouldn't be posting stuff that actually made sense.

Smile
Touche lol.. While I am wise enough to not even bother trying to talk sense into internet trolls; I still can't help my low tolerance for (seemingly) authentic ignorance; something I'll clearly need to work on while reading certain peoples posts

bvm111
7/6/2014 8:34am

You are going to fit in nicely here if you keep this up!
Zeke27G
7/6/2014 9:23am Edited Date/Time 7/6/2014 9:24am

Yeah I have the same problem with Craigslist as well. Blink
TerryK
7/6/2014 1:46pm
Touche lol.. While I am wise enough to not even bother trying to talk sense into internet trolls; I still can't help my low tolerance for...
Touche lol.. While I am wise enough to not even bother trying to talk sense into internet trolls; I still can't help my low tolerance for (seemingly) authentic ignorance; something I'll clearly need to work on while reading certain peoples posts

We're going to get along just fine you and I. Tongue
BUTCH
7/6/2014 2:15pm
karnivool wrote:
to stop mentioning what happened in the 250 motos during the 450 broadcast... I have a bad habit of watching both 450 motos during the day...
to stop mentioning what happened in the 250 motos during the 450 broadcast...

I have a bad habit of watching both 450 motos during the day and watching the 250 motos later that evening back to back...

pass it along...

Post a reply to: Someone tell Grant Langston...

The Latest