Sandberm
2/9/2016 6:09pm
The word "deserve" is overused on Vitalmx
Tim507
2/9/2016 6:13pm
Bopping has skills!!!
Crush
2/9/2016 6:20pm
He's been doing pretty well all things considered.
Harry_Gray
2/9/2016 6:23pm
honda123 wrote:
Can someone sign bopping Laughing the guy deserves a ride
Where? All the teams (factory/satellite/privateer) are filled up for the most part. Only place I could think of is Factory Suzuki, but they could fill that spot with J. Grant and get better results. Like Bopping, and he has put in some respectable rides but I'd like to see how he does by the 8-9th round before we toss him on a factory backed bike.

The Shop

honda123
2/9/2016 6:29pm
honda123 wrote:
Harry_Gray wrote:
Where? All the teams (factory/satellite/privateer) are filled up for the most part. Only place I could think of is Factory Suzuki, but they could fill that...
Where? All the teams (factory/satellite/privateer) are filled up for the most part. Only place I could think of is Factory Suzuki, but they could fill that spot with J. Grant and get better results. Like Bopping, and he has put in some respectable rides but I'd like to see how he does by the 8-9th round before we toss him on a factory backed bike.
I wouldn't expect him too get a factory ride, but on a satellite team that would be happy with a guy getting into a main every week
2/9/2016 8:18pm
I foresee him being like a Freddie Noren... New import rider making enough noise to land him a fill in spot that he hopefully can take full advantage of..
Jrewing
2/9/2016 8:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/9/2016 8:26pm
I foresee him being like a Freddie Noren... New import rider making enough noise to land him a fill in spot that he hopefully can take...
I foresee him being like a Freddie Noren... New import rider making enough noise to land him a fill in spot that he hopefully can take full advantage of..
No way. He's doing better I feel. Guy has one bike that's it- he was dicing with Weimer on the factory Suzuki.
Boppings even said he'd change his last name to Hahn if it helps- I'm thinking it would....

He's nearly holeshot two mains now
Crush
2/9/2016 9:22pm
There are definitely some dudes with rides that haven't made all the mains. Lawson has only missed one and has improved each time.... and honestly I still haven't thought he has ridden as good as he can yet.
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
2/9/2016 9:28pm
The Rocky Mountain team could probably use a rider since the 722 is hurt.
2/10/2016 12:03am
GD2 wrote:
The Rocky Mountain team could probably use a rider since the 722 is hurt.
Agree.
Be good if he could get a Yamaha though
block75
2/10/2016 12:30am
honda123 wrote:
Harry_Gray wrote:
Where? All the teams (factory/satellite/privateer) are filled up for the most part. Only place I could think of is Factory Suzuki, but they could fill that...
Unfortunately you won't see him in round 8 or 9, unless plans have changed he is only doin the first 6 rounds and then back home to prepare for the Aussie mx season, plus he is paying most if not all out of his own pocket which in a foreign country is a lot harder than in your own country. Would love to see boppo pick up a seat somewhere and see how he goes with some extra help
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
2/10/2016 12:53am
It would suck to see the DPH Yamaha team back here loose Bopping, especially after losing their MX2 rider to another Yamaha team a few weeks back, they are good people.

At the same time it would be great to see him land a full time gig over in the U.S, he has probably earned more prize money just for making the mains in the U.S SX than he can win in Prize money in Australia next year even if he won!

Not sure how much he is getting paid to race in Aus in 2016, but would be cool to have another Aussie to cheer on all season long in the U.S.
2/10/2016 6:29am
Crush wrote:
There are definitely some dudes with rides that haven't made all the mains. Lawson has only missed one and has improved each time.... and honestly I...
There are definitely some dudes with rides that haven't made all the mains. Lawson has only missed one and has improved each time.... and honestly I still haven't thought he has ridden as good as he can yet.
Did you see that he dislocated his shoulder in practice too? There's a video of it on his instagram.

Post a reply to: Someone give bopping a ride

The Latest