Some No Namer Guy Won a POS Yamaha!!!

bullpen58
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:21am
And it is almost bone stock!!!! That guy (whatever his name is) must be the best rider on the planet to win on that collosal POS Yamaha. Sweet Jesus....speaking of which, maybe he is the second coming? Amen.
|
MxDaD324
10/29/2011 4:30pm
bullpen58 wrote:
And it is almost bone stock!!!! That guy (whatever his name is) must be the best rider on the planet to win on that collosal POS...
And it is almost bone stock!!!! That guy (whatever his name is) must be the best rider on the planet to win on that collosal POS Yamaha. Sweet Jesus....speaking of which, maybe he is the second coming? Amen.
LOL.... Woohoo
StatutoryApe
10/29/2011 4:31pm
bullpen58 wrote:
And it is almost bone stock!!!! That guy (whatever his name is) must be the best rider on the planet to win on that collosal POS...
Huh
slipdog
10/29/2011 4:31pm
bullpen58 wrote:
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:33pm
Where are all the yamaha basher goobers at now? Bunch of friggin RETARDS!!!!!

The Shop

jmar
10/29/2011 4:34pm
Bullpen must own a Yamaha.

The Yamaha isn't a total POS. It's just different, and can be a little hard for some (at a pro level) to gel with. Some take to it and absolutely love it.
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:38pm
As a matter of fact I DO own a Yamaha. Worst POS bike I've ever owned. Can't get it to turn worth a shit. Can't get it to blitz the whoops worth a fuck. Can't whip it for beans. Jesus....worst pile of shit I've ever ridden. If I had a bike worth a shit, I'd be racing the Nationals right and scoring points. Shoot, even with a "flickable" two stroke like say, an '86 CR250, I'd easily make SX mains in the 450 class.

As it is, though, since I'm stuck on that pile of dog crap YZ450, I am lucky if I beat ANYONE in the local vet intermediate classes. What a shame, what a damn shame.

The fact that some no namer guy could win the pro class on that TOTAL pile of crap just shows you how amazingly gifted that guy must be.
Sherwood
10/29/2011 4:42pm
Local vet class and arenacross where most of the bikes are almost stock is completely different than supercross.
10/29/2011 4:45pm
Sherwood wrote:
Local vet class and arenacross where most of the bikes are almost stock is completely different than supercross.
You sure, bro?
jmar
10/29/2011 4:45pm
bullpen58 wrote:
As a matter of fact I DO own a Yamaha. Worst POS bike I've ever owned. Can't get it to turn worth a shit. Can't get...
As a matter of fact I DO own a Yamaha. Worst POS bike I've ever owned. Can't get it to turn worth a shit. Can't get it to blitz the whoops worth a fuck. Can't whip it for beans. Jesus....worst pile of shit I've ever ridden. If I had a bike worth a shit, I'd be racing the Nationals right and scoring points. Shoot, even with a "flickable" two stroke like say, an '86 CR250, I'd easily make SX mains in the 450 class.

As it is, though, since I'm stuck on that pile of dog crap YZ450, I am lucky if I beat ANYONE in the local vet intermediate classes. What a shame, what a damn shame.

The fact that some no namer guy could win the pro class on that TOTAL pile of crap just shows you how amazingly gifted that guy must be.
Kyle has always been one of the guys that can ride the piss out of a Yamaha.
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:46pm
If I had ANY other 450, I'd beat ANYONE on the planet. I'd be able to blitz whoops, scrub everything, throw gnarly whips, and rail corners better than RC himself if I wasn't stuck on that pile of junk bike.

Well, anyone except for that no-namer guy that won in Bercy on that pile of dog crap.
Sherwood
10/29/2011 4:47pm
Sherwood wrote:
TripleFive wrote:
You sure, bro?
I'm sure bro.
Sherwood
10/29/2011 4:48pm
I love people trying to justify their buy.
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:48pm
bullpen58 wrote:
As a matter of fact I DO own a Yamaha. Worst POS bike I've ever owned. Can't get it to turn worth a shit. Can't get...

jmar wrote:
Dude, in all honesty, that bike is AMAZING. Best bike I have ever ridden by a mile and a half. Just pisses me off that retards talk smack about it just because JS crashes and CP quits. LMFAO!!!

Killer ride for Chizz and I am pumped for him. Hoping he repeats his performance tomorrow night.
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:49pm
Sherwood wrote:
Justify? Who's doing that? Buying that pile of scrap metal was the worst financial decision of my entire life and it ruined my entire pro racing career.
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:54pm
Sherwood wrote:
TripleFive wrote:
You sure, bro?
Sherwood wrote:
I'm sure bro.
So, are you saying that that pile of dog shit bike works well in supercross but not for local vet class and arenacross racing? Because I thought the story was that it worked well for amateur racers but NOT for top level pros. Did the story change now?
Sherwood
10/29/2011 4:55pm
Sherwood wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Justify? Who's doing that? Buying that pile of scrap metal was the worst financial decision of my entire life and it ruined my entire pro racing...
Justify? Who's doing that? Buying that pile of scrap metal was the worst financial decision of my entire life and it ruined my entire pro racing career.
Should've bought a Honda...
jmar
10/29/2011 4:57pm
bullpen58 wrote:

jmar wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Dude, in all honesty, that bike is AMAZING. Best bike I have ever ridden by a mile and a half. Just pisses me off that retards...
Dude, in all honesty, that bike is AMAZING. Best bike I have ever ridden by a mile and a half. Just pisses me off that retards talk smack about it just because JS crashes and CP quits. LMFAO!!!

Killer ride for Chizz and I am pumped for him. Hoping he repeats his performance tomorrow night.
bullpen

My opinion has nothing to do with James Stewart.
Cygnus
So they gave a POS Yamaha to the winner at bercy this year? I would donate that thing to charity.
Sherwood
TripleFive wrote:
You sure, bro?
Sherwood wrote:
I'm sure bro.
bullpen58 wrote:
So, are you saying that that pile of dog shit bike works well in supercross but not for local vet class and arenacross racing? Because I...
So, are you saying that that pile of dog shit bike works well in supercross but not for local vet class and arenacross racing? Because I thought the story was that it worked well for amateur racers but NOT for top level pros. Did the story change now?
Reading comprehension...
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:58pm
Sherwood wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Justify? Who's doing that? Buying that pile of scrap metal was the worst financial decision of my entire life and it ruined my entire pro racing...
Sherwood wrote:
Or a Suzuki, or a Kawasaki, or a KTM, or a Cagiva, or a Husaberg, or a Husqvarna, or a Maico, or a Truimph, or a BSA. . . . .
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:59pm
Cygnus wrote:
So they gave a POS Yamaha to the winner at bercy this year? I would donate that thing to charity.
If that pile of crap bike was HALF as good as my obviously terrible grammar, I'd be making a living twisting the grip.
Sherwood
10/29/2011 5:01pm
TripleFive wrote:
You sure, bro?
Sherwood wrote:
I'm sure bro.
bullpen58 wrote:
So, are you saying that that pile of dog shit bike works well in supercross but not for local vet class and arenacross racing? Because I...
And all of motoconcepts and most of the valli ridets hated it...and and and. That's the problem. Not saying it dosen't work for 99% of the moto community but the pro's minus JGR riders don't like the thing. Not sure why a pro would determine if you buy the bike or not.
Sherwood
10/29/2011 5:02pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Or a Suzuki, or a Kawasaki, or a KTM, or a Cagiva, or a Husaberg, or a Husqvarna, or a Maico, or a Truimph, or a...
Or a Suzuki, or a Kawasaki, or a KTM, or a Cagiva, or a Husaberg, or a Husqvarna, or a Maico, or a Truimph, or a BSA. . . . .
Glad you figured it out.
Sherwood
10/29/2011 5:03pm
Cygnus wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
If that pile of crap bike was HALF as good as my obviously terrible grammar, I'd be making a living twisting the grip.
Do you also beat your wife when you drink?
steve_97060
10/29/2011 5:03pm
Sherwood wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
yeah, because those Honda's are so good...
NeWskoolmxer
10/29/2011 5:05pm
I've said it a hundred times and her it is again, It's all about how you set up the bike.
bullpen58
10/29/2011 5:06pm
Cygnus wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
No, but I beat yours up in bed when she asks me to.
steve_97060
10/29/2011 5:08pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
bullpen58 wrote:
No, but I beat yours up in bed when she asks me to.
bullpen is on a roll...
bullpen58
10/29/2011 5:08pm
Sherwood wrote:
I'm sure bro.
bullpen58 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
And all of motoconcepts and most of the valli ridets hated it...and and and. That's the problem. Not saying it dosen't work for 99% of the...
And all of motoconcepts and most of the valli ridets hated it...and and and. That's the problem. Not saying it dosen't work for 99% of the moto community but the pro's minus JGR riders don't like the thing. Not sure why a pro would determine if you buy the bike or not.
You're a verifiable fact-machine!!!! Silly

Post a reply to: Some No Namer Guy Won a POS Yamaha!!!

The Latest