So once again

cmess77
9/4/2011 5:14pm
They are about as even in speed as 2 riders can be. Great season for RV! Coming off that injury he really earned his titles. 5...
They are about as even in speed as 2 riders can be. Great season for RV! Coming off that injury he really earned his titles. 5 and counting already in his career! To say RD is ok only slights Villo. I think the competition between them is only going to drive their speed to new levels. Canard better get healthy or he's going to have trouble keeping up. Dunge seems to never crash or get injured and with his first full 450 season almost completed, I am sure RV learned alot this year. I can see some great racing between the two of them for years to come, swapping titles and giving us a historic rivalry. So as a RD fanboy I say congrats on the season Villo. The world better get ready for a major ass-whupping at the MxDN and that includes France and their pipedream of winning
Post of the year.
TDeath21
9/4/2011 6:28pm
One thing is for sure, that first moto was one of the best I've ever seen. Anyone who says either one of these riders are just okay is quite stupid. They're arguably the top two riders in the world, and they finished a minute ahead of third in the first moto. If not for each other, then imagine this championship right now. Dungey has had his days, and Villopoto has had his. If not for Villopoto, then Dungey would have won every championship since losing to Lawrence in 08 SX. It's looking like Villopoto and his team will beat Dungey and his team. Did Villopoto beat Dungey though? I don't know if you can really say that. I'm definitely looking forward to this rivalry for the next few years.

The Shop

Post a reply to: So once again

The Latest