So now JS7 has ????

mb60
Edited Date/Time 3/4/2016 6:14am
A really jammed knee from the semi in ATL ??? Wow this guy needs to exercise some demons or what ??
|
huck
3/3/2016 1:50pm
huh?

The Shop

bns99121
Fantasy
1128th
3/3/2016 2:30pm
Did anyone else notice how timid he looked going into corners? When he put his leg out to turn it didn't seem to be up high tucked in next to the bike but just dangled out. He must have jammed it at some point.
moto455va
3/3/2016 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2016 2:45pm
My hope for Stew is quickly fading
newmann
3/3/2016 3:47pm
We need Ralph and Jeff to do a passing of the torch ceremony again throughout the next SX broadcast.
plowboy
3/3/2016 4:20pm
Well crap. James cannot catch a break. He did tough it out and finish the race last weekend. I think he really wants to be out there or he would have just pulled off. If you ride/race you have tweaked your knee. If you haven't then you just started or you are lying.
cali11
3/3/2016 4:28pm
Says he is still in for Daytona
3/3/2016 5:10pm
So now JS7 needs...

...to call it a career. For his own good. Nothin' left to prove, and he had a good run. No more wins comin'.

Sorry Fans
jj welks
3/3/2016 5:43pm
James doesn't come on here to tell you to end your bunk ass career in whatever da fuck you do. Why do you feel the need to tell him what to do?
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
3/3/2016 5:46pm

jeffro503
3/3/2016 7:08pm
Uuhhgg! Damn that guy is having a shitty year! Hopefully it isn't to bad and it just needs rest and no surgery. Is it the same one he messed up a little at the MEC? At this point....I'd like to see him skip out on the rest of the sx season , get fit and get his mind right...then come out swinging in the nationals! I know that dude has way more in the tank then what we've seen.
Hut
3/3/2016 7:36pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Uuhhgg! Damn that guy is having a shitty year! Hopefully it isn't to bad and it just needs rest and no surgery. Is it the same...
Uuhhgg! Damn that guy is having a shitty year! Hopefully it isn't to bad and it just needs rest and no surgery. Is it the same one he messed up a little at the MEC? At this point....I'd like to see him skip out on the rest of the sx season , get fit and get his mind right...then come out swinging in the nationals! I know that dude has way more in the tank then what we've seen.
I have seen that mentioned by others as well but I think this time Bubba just needs to race. He has had way to much time off racing. Besides if he is getting beat up now the outdoor motos are gonna be brutal on him. Hopefully his knee ain't banged up too bad and he can get a good finish at Daytona
I see a Holiday Inn express in my future. Cool
cali11
3/3/2016 7:36pm
So now JS7 needs... ...to call it a career. For his own good. Nothin' left to prove, and he had a good run. No more wins...
So now JS7 needs...

...to call it a career. For his own good. Nothin' left to prove, and he had a good run. No more wins comin'.

Sorry Fans
How in the hell do you know if he wins again
jeffro503
3/3/2016 7:57pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Uuhhgg! Damn that guy is having a shitty year! Hopefully it isn't to bad and it just needs rest and no surgery. Is it the same...
Hut wrote:
I have seen that mentioned by others as well but I think this time Bubba just needs to race. He has had way to much time...
I have seen that mentioned by others as well but I think this time Bubba just needs to race. He has had way to much time off racing. Besides if he is getting beat up now the outdoor motos are gonna be brutal on him. Hopefully his knee ain't banged up too bad and he can get a good finish at Daytona
Yeah you may be right , but if it's bothering him enough where he could possibly damage it even more , that might ruin the outdoor season as well. Kind of a rolling the dice thing I guess. Wish that dude the best.
moto0852
3/3/2016 8:19pm
jj welks wrote:
James doesn't come on here to tell you to end your bunk ass career in whatever da fuck you do. Why do you feel the need...
James doesn't come on here to tell you to end your bunk ass career in whatever da fuck you do. Why do you feel the need to tell him what to do?
Uh...that's pretty much the whole purpose of coming here.
Stephon
3/3/2016 8:23pm
I'm surprised so many people are thinking that James will "come out swinging" for the nationals. It just doesn't add up on paper for that to happen. Fitness, injuries, concussion, just bad luck, etc. I realize he's someone who's done a lot of amazing things on a bike that "don't add up", but I just don't want him to REALLY hurt himself more than he already is. I'm glad I got to see him in person numerous times in his prime. I still have visions of RC/JS @ Budds '07. Incredible.

That said, it would not shock me if he gets on the box this season. I think he has the speed, not sure if he has it for 20 laps though...and the luck.
3/3/2016 8:51pm
bns99121 wrote:
Did anyone else notice how timid he looked going into corners? When he put his leg out to turn it didn't seem to be up high...
Did anyone else notice how timid he looked going into corners? When he put his leg out to turn it didn't seem to be up high tucked in next to the bike but just dangled out. He must have jammed it at some point.
I made a comment on the thead while the race was going on just to that effect. His corner entry was terrible. He was losing 1-2 bike lengths going into every turn.

3/3/2016 8:58pm
Hut wrote:
I have seen that mentioned by others as well but I think this time Bubba just needs to race. He has had way to much time...
Yep... Based on what he was showing in Heat 1...he still has the speed to podium in SX. He just needs to get in shape, get on point, and get the bike working. In other words...he needs to do the work. I dont know if it will happen. Work is not a lot of fun.
moto455va
3/3/2016 9:21pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2016 9:21pm
I know James has the speed but its becoming painfully apparent that he doesnt have the desire anymore. I know he talks the talk, but his actions just tell me that he doesnt have the motivation.
3/4/2016 2:33am
jj welks wrote:
James doesn't come on here to tell you to end your bunk ass career in whatever da fuck you do. Why do you feel the need...
For his own good JJ, and I'm a doctor.
MudPup545
3/4/2016 3:08am
jj welks wrote:
Because it's in the best interest of his health and well being? Even some of his biggest supporters on here think he needs to call it a career. And his position financially would allow him to retire. The rest of us in the real world work place can't just quit without going broke. Stewart doesn't have that issue.
FIREfish148
3/4/2016 5:32am
jj welks wrote:
For his own good JJ, and I'm a doctor.
you being a doctor has no relevance if you haven't looked closely into his medical history. even then, who knows how it's going to effect James as an individual case?
just sit back and relax dude. besides, I'm sure he isn't looking for life advice on vital of all places.

Post a reply to: So now JS7 has ????

The Latest