So no way to watch replays of the race?

MELTON139
Fantasy
3627th
So there are no replays of the races on YouTube or anything this year, the only way to watch them is to have the gold package?
|
Hman144
Fantasy
714th
5/25/2017 8:07pm
Have you tried searching Hangtown 2017 on Youtube? Brings up multiple hits for both classes.
5/25/2017 8:13pm
Hman144 wrote:
Have you tried searching Hangtown 2017 on Youtube? Brings up multiple hits for both classes.
This. Yes. Saturday's motos are on YT.

The Shop

David934
5/25/2017 11:15pm
No more full motos for free on promotocross.com?
HenryA
5/25/2017 11:18pm
No, you'll have to pay up.......or Slicknick
Stephon
5/25/2017 11:44pm
I googled and watched all 4 motos on Sunday.
moto9
5/26/2017 12:33am
YES.....NBC gold, well worth it.
Good quality.
I mean it's like under 2$ a moto...less if you re watch any races.
I'm super stoked since I dumped cable.
mxb2
5/26/2017 12:36am
MELTON139 wrote:
So there are no replays of the races on YouTube or anything this year, the only way to watch them is to have the gold package?
,$49
danishdude
Fantasy
553rd
5/26/2017 3:50am
MELTON139 wrote:
Dailymotion has all the races. Smile
Mx forus and CBM has uploaded them
jbomx363
5/26/2017 6:47am
Just another blunder.....how are you going to increase viewership when even replays are not replayed on "regular" cable channels, etc. ??

Who is channel surfing on NBC GOLD ? LMAO!

Of all things... I'm surprised that MX Sports can't do better on TV packages.
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
5/26/2017 7:05am
jbomx363 wrote:
Just another blunder.....how are you going to increase viewership when even replays are not replayed on "regular" cable channels, etc. ?? Who is channel surfing on...
Just another blunder.....how are you going to increase viewership when even replays are not replayed on "regular" cable channels, etc. ??

NBC Sports Network shows to be replaying Hangtown tomorrow before Glen Helen is aired...
gt80rider
5/26/2017 7:10am
moto9 wrote:
YES.....NBC gold, well worth it. Good quality. I mean it's like under 2$ a moto...less if you re watch any races. I'm super stoked since I...
Good quality.
This is awesome.... people coming up with reasons why something they should be getting for free, is actually worth paying for.
Titan1
5/26/2017 7:31am
jbomx363 wrote:
Just another blunder.....how are you going to increase viewership when even replays are not replayed on "regular" cable channels, etc. ?? Who is channel surfing on...

731chopper wrote:
NBC Sports Network shows to be replaying Hangtown tomorrow before Glen Helen is aired...
I was just going to post that same thing.

Check NBCsports for the reply.
cslacker
5/26/2017 8:46am
jbomx363 wrote:

731chopper wrote:
Titan1 wrote:

Not listed in the replay option on the app. Funny how everyone is so excited about paying $50 for something we got for free last year. Not trying to complain, but I prefer my $50 spent on priorities such as hookers and blow.
TXDirt
5/26/2017 8:59am
731chopper wrote:
Titan1 wrote:

cslacker wrote:
Not listed in the replay option on the app. Funny how everyone is so excited about paying $50 for something we got for free last year...
Not listed in the replay option on the app. Funny how everyone is so excited about paying $50 for something we got for free last year. Not trying to complain, but I prefer my $50 spent on priorities such as hookers and blow.
Yeah what is that like 4 cases of PBR?
cr12500
Fantasy
624th
5/26/2017 9:28am
Here we go again, people bitching about paying the price of a tank of gas for what is a really good deal.

I watched the motos live last weekend. No lag, no ads and was able to rewatch them the next day. Not having ads is worth it alone. And the camera work and production is better than SX.

If you don't want to pay watch it on Youtube the next day but don't be surprised when this option isn't available next year due to tepid sales. We're part of an expensive sport and yet people complain about a small price for an awesome way to watch the races.
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/26/2017 9:35am
cslacker wrote:
Not listed in the replay option on the app. Funny how everyone is so excited about paying $50 for something we got for free last year...
Not to rain on your parade but that $50 is probably gonna get you an STD and blow thats 90% baby laxative. Spend it on the MX races and thank me later Cool
ctbale
5/26/2017 9:44am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2017 9:46am

Daily Motion, Youtube, slicknick, Blizzard Extreme Sports.

I have no TV where I live, and I have never missed a race in 5 or 6 years by using the above ....

But yesterday I got the NBC Gold thang for $49 .... Its 49 BUCKS!! Why wouldn't I do it??

( er, correction, no TV, hookers or blow ... damit!! )

MT MX
5/26/2017 9:52am
cr12500 wrote:
Here we go again, people bitching about paying the price of a tank of gas for what is a really good deal. I watched the motos...
Here we go again, people bitching about paying the price of a tank of gas for what is a really good deal.

I watched the motos live last weekend. No lag, no ads and was able to rewatch them the next day. Not having ads is worth it alone. And the camera work and production is better than SX.

If you don't want to pay watch it on Youtube the next day but don't be surprised when this option isn't available next year due to tepid sales. We're part of an expensive sport and yet people complain about a small price for an awesome way to watch the races.
X2..................... best thing since sliced bread.
I hope Feld is taking a few notes on how successful this is so far.
kkawboy14
5/26/2017 9:59am
moto9 wrote:
YES.....NBC gold, well worth it. Good quality. I mean it's like under 2$ a moto...less if you re watch any races. I'm super stoked since I...
Good quality.
gt80rider wrote:
This is awesome.... people coming up with reasons why something they should be getting for free, is actually worth paying for.
I'm not sure which communist country you live in that everything is free but in the Independant State of Texas, Bro it costs money even to die!
Katoomey
5/26/2017 10:02am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2017 10:06am
moto9 wrote:
Good quality.
gt80rider wrote:
who decided we should get that for free? you? ...because the company who owns the property has decided otherwise.

what kind of grown ass man wants free shit anyways?

I just want to say this. you are a broke ass joke if you cant come up with 50 bucks to watch you favorite sport, whether its completely overpriced or not.
5/26/2017 10:16am
moto9 wrote:
Good quality.
gt80rider wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
who decided we should get that for free? you? ...because the company who owns the property has decided otherwise. what kind of grown ass man wants...
who decided we should get that for free? you? ...because the company who owns the property has decided otherwise.

what kind of grown ass man wants free shit anyways?

I just want to say this. you are a broke ass joke if you cant come up with 50 bucks to watch you favorite sport, whether its completely overpriced or not.
Amen to that.

"People coming up with reasons why something they should be getting for free is actually worth paying for."

Really? What kinda idiot thinks that way? SOMEONE ELSE OWNS AND PRODUCES THE CONTENT. What's not clear about that to them? The "culture of entitlement" makes me wanna hurl.

I get the AMA races on my DVR via NBCSN/MAVTV. I get MXGP via their streaming package. All money well spent.
cslacker
5/26/2017 10:19am
early wrote:
Not to rain on your parade but that $50 is probably gonna get you an STD and blow thats 90% baby laxative. Spend it on the...
Not to rain on your parade but that $50 is probably gonna get you an STD and blow thats 90% baby laxative. Spend it on the MX races and thank me later Cool
Sometimes we have to sacrifice for our passionsCheerful
cslacker
5/26/2017 10:23am
TXDirt wrote:
Yeah what is that like 4 cases of PBR?
Fry's has a special this weekend... $5 for a 12 pack of bud, miller or coors light. Bought 9 12 packs and saved the last $5 for a econo sized tp for the aftermath. Wink
Titan1
5/26/2017 10:33am
731chopper wrote:
Titan1 wrote:

cslacker wrote:
I see the Hangtown replay on my program guide (Dish).

I'm not paying $50 to watch it...I watched all motos on YouTube, for free...and I'll keep doing that.
motosurf
5/26/2017 10:37am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2017 10:38am
There's a guy on YouTube who has all the supercrosses this year and hangtown up. He gets them up usually right after the race. It's not hard to watch the races. It's really as easy as typing in hangtown national 2017. All 4 motos all the way through.

Post a reply to: So no way to watch replays of the race?

The Latest