So Jake is back as well as Tommy

Edited Date/Time 7/3/2015 4:00pm
Let's cross English fingers (no pun) for the boys getting back to track, the pair of them need a run if anybody does. That injury of Jakes was freaky, glad he kept the finger.

Come in boys, be safe.

Little YouTube video done today

http://youtu.be/4Nz9kaXtq2s
|
JMR1976
7/3/2015 9:17am
Will be interesting if Tommy can stay healthy for more then a week. But the chances of that are about 40/60
PalerBlue
7/3/2015 9:21am
JMR1976 wrote:
Will be interesting if Tommy can stay healthy for more then a week. But the chances of that are about 40/60
Are you saying he's related to Trey Canard?
hvaughn88
7/3/2015 9:23am
JMR1976 wrote:
PalerBlue wrote:
You're doing a piss poor job of disguising your GP vs America agenda

The Shop

JMR1976
7/3/2015 9:24am
Let's hope he's more positive than you eh.
Just judging him on his past. Maybe he has changed and his new positive attitude will take him to the top?
7/3/2015 9:24am
Ooooh that's low, I was trying really hard not to make reference to the remark. Clearly I've won the self control battle Tongue
7/3/2015 9:26am
JMR1976 wrote:
PalerBlue wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
He's not alone clearly it was a response to jmr
PalerBlue
7/3/2015 9:31am
JMR1976 wrote:
PalerBlue wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Really? How you getting to that conclusion? For me the only thing that's head and shoulders above the competition is MotoGP in all it's formats. Sorry to dissapoint.
hvaughn88
7/3/2015 9:31am
PalerBlue wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
He's not alone clearly it was a response to jmr
except that jmr commented about tommy in a thread about tommy
7/3/2015 9:34am
It's a shame, what starts as a positive thread can get turned to shit by a single comment hiding behind itself.

Why bother
PalerBlue
7/3/2015 9:46am
It's a shame, what starts as a positive thread can get turned to shit by a single comment hiding behind itself.

Why bother
Either way it's positive that Jakes back. The guy's had quite enough critics at home and then injuries. Now he's fit again let's hope the Essex Boy can get the results his talent and hard work have always deserved.
mccread
7/3/2015 10:11am
Tommy has been unlucky this year, two kickers have cost him the season. But he was flying on the 350. hopefully he can show everyone what he has now. And hopefully KTM keep him for next year! Pit basically said in a recent interview, I think with Adam Wheeler, that his results from now to the end of season will determine if he stays or not.

I hope Jake can get the ball rolling too. Injuries have destroyed his two MXGP seasons.
PressPassP
7/3/2015 3:40pm

Why bother
PalerBlue wrote:
Either way it's positive that Jakes back. The guy's had quite enough critics at home and then injuries. Now he's fit again let's hope the Essex...
Either way it's positive that Jakes back. The guy's had quite enough critics at home and then injuries. Now he's fit again let's hope the Essex Boy can get the results his talent and hard work have always deserved.
Jake went well on Sunday at Blaxhall,great preparation for this weeks GP,he wasn't expected to have enough for Frossard or Leok and Simpson was incredible,that last race,he tore through from way down.A pretty solid days riding for sure

And Jake's a Suffolk boy,he's from across town from myself in Ipswich buh Wink

Post a reply to: So Jake is back as well as Tommy

The Latest