So Stewart....this is it? This is the end?

newmann
8/20/2014 8:38am
DownSouth wrote:
Stewart is not serving a secret suspension right now. The team is waiting for him to say he is ready to race. Weigandt said he talked...
Stewart is not serving a secret suspension right now.

The team is waiting for him to say he is ready to race. Weigandt said he talked to team Suzuki truck driver Shane Nalley at the Indiana race and Nalley said the rig has been parked in Indiana at his home and has been there since before Unadilla. The team was ready to go to Unadilla or Indiana if the rider would race. Nalley said he will be driving west this week but did not know if he would be going to Utah or straight back to the race shop in Cali.
That has to suck just sitting around waiting for that call. Several million dollars worth of equipment, team members and effort tied up in a race program that is going nowhere. Seems they would easily be able to scrape up a extra hundred grand or two for a good second rider. I'll bet there are a number of hard workers out there willing to work for some scraps and hand me downs while the six million dollar man is sitting back watching the circus.
hasko158
8/20/2014 8:49am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 8:49am
What people don't understand is the organizers have nothing to do with the suspension, it's all done by WADA & USADA. They don't care who you are or what your elite status is....you fail a test, you pay the price. Stewart, unless able to provide proof of prescription and use dating back, will indeed miss some or all of SX.
bigborefan
8/20/2014 8:52am
hasko158 wrote:
What people don't understand is the organizers have nothing to do with the suspension, it's all done by WADA & USADA. They don't care who you...
What people don't understand is the organizers have nothing to do with the suspension, it's all done by WADA & USADA. They don't care who you are or what your elite status is....you fail a test, you pay the price. Stewart, unless able to provide proof of prescription and use dating back, will indeed miss some or all of SX.
I think the sanctioning body levies the penalty, not WADA and USADA?
peelout
8/20/2014 9:01am
jeffro503 wrote:
A couple weeks ago I got slammed on by the elite few luvva's on here for me saying I thought James was being a puss. Wasn't...
A couple weeks ago I got slammed on by the elite few luvva's on here for me saying I thought James was being a puss. Wasn't saying he was one.....only thought that he was acting like one. I apologize for saying it the way i did and it was no real disrespect from me....I was just frustrated seeing the guy sit at home. I want to see James out there racing , not sitting at home.....but if something is bugging him then I understand.

This is coming from a personal aspect in my life , where my buddies ask me to go riding , I say no....they call me a puss. When one of my buddies says " I'm not riding this weekend , I have to work in the garden "....I call him a puss. We all know we are going to get shit from our buddies....and that's why I love em!

I didn't want to see the James go out like this. I saw this as a last ditch opportunity for him to get out there and show everyone why we all want him out there.

If he doesn't get to race this weekend......then what? If he's banned from SX for 2 - 4yrs then what? Will he still be eligible to race the nationals next summer? I'm just trying to wrap my head around this stupid anti doping thing that is making one of our legendary riders step away from the sport.

" I think ".....most of us on here were pushing for the drug testing......and maybe not fully understanding what the outcome would really be? Like we all wanted to know if someone was breaking the rules.......but we don't want to lose any riders to it? I was in that boat. I wanted the drug testing.......but didn't want any of our riders to lose their career over it.

There has to be a better solution than this. There has to be!
Mickolobe7 wrote:
I understand exactly where you are coming from! I want to see him out racing every weekend for the next 3 years or more. The anti...
I understand exactly where you are coming from! I want to see him out racing every weekend for the next 3 years or more. The anti doping is good but its not like he was taking HGH or anything to do with performance enhancing drugs. Give him a fine and call it a day. If he is getting it from a dr and has a legit script then so be it. His fault for not looking into the anti doping rule book and letting them know. But don't end his career over it.

The sport would loss huge from it if thats how it goes down. I think he is mentally screwed up from it and if he doesn't get cleared from this whole thing I don't think we would see him ride the outdoors if he could because he feels he let to many people down specially his fans.

I hope to hear good news soon here and watch him race the last race and get cleared and see him at A1!
at this point, nobody but James and the WADA knows what he failed. all we have is that it may have been an amphetamine and that it may have been Adderall.

i'm guessing there's a lot more to the story and it may or may not come out and there's nothing we can do but wait and speculate.

i would prefer to see him out there racing too.

The Shop

8/20/2014 9:18am
so is Stewarts offense a parking ticket....or doing 100 mph through a school zone and running a red light...
Fraser
8/20/2014 10:43am
We have no idea which, because James isn't saying...
JACK_Schit
8/20/2014 10:44am
Detoxing from Adderall can sometimes take months. James could be in rehab being treated for Adderall dependency.

James is withholding the actual facts surrounding the details of his medical condition - it will be interesting if he ever spills the beans on the truth.

I hope he and his team are capable of managing this PR dilema. I wish them the best.

JACK_Schit
8/20/2014 10:48am
hasko158 wrote:
What people don't understand is the organizers have nothing to do with the suspension, it's all done by WADA & USADA. They don't care who you...
100%

...and WADA or USADA won't allow exceptions to athletes who have prescriptions form banded medications. I.E. Zero tolerance.
machine
8/20/2014 10:50am
They sure will and less bickering from amoungst fans, both here and elsewhere.
kongols
8/20/2014 10:54am
JACK_Schit wrote:
Detoxing from Adderall can sometimes take months. James could be in rehab being treated for Adderall dependency. James is withholding the actual facts surrounding the details...
Detoxing from Adderall can sometimes take months. James could be in rehab being treated for Adderall dependency.

James is withholding the actual facts surrounding the details of his medical condition - it will be interesting if he ever spills the beans on the truth.

I hope he and his team are capable of managing this PR dilema. I wish them the best.

Wow LaughingLaughingLaughing
Outsider
8/20/2014 11:06am
I think vital should pay JSE royalties for the gazillion hits over the years..
Bwhite327
8/20/2014 11:11am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 11:12am
GrapeApe wrote:
So you think he got a pit board on the first lap of the 2nd moto in Millville that said "your suspension starts now"?
hahahahahahah funniest thing ive read all day
8/20/2014 11:23am
hasko158 wrote:
Wrong. They provide guidelines, FIM decides the penalty.
Bwhite327
8/20/2014 1:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 1:20pm
So can RV. RC trained stupid hard but he also is very talented. I personally hate stewart and RV has proven to be faster than him time after time again. It's a shame RV was still in 250's in '08 or he wouldve shown bubba what was up
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
8/20/2014 1:26pm
hasko158 wrote:
What people don't understand is what you are talking about.
nytsmaC
8/20/2014 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 2:22pm
Bwhite327 wrote:
So can RV. RC trained stupid hard but he also is very talented. I personally hate stewart and RV has proven to be faster than him...
So can RV. RC trained stupid hard but he also is very talented. I personally hate stewart and RV has proven to be faster than him time after time again. It's a shame RV was still in 250's in '08 or he wouldve shown bubba what was up
Why do you personally hate him? Your username have anything to do with it?
captmoto
8/20/2014 2:30pm
Supercross is an FIM sanctioned series. That's why James is suspended from SX but OK for the Nationals. From the tone of his interview in Transworld, he seemed pretty down. His livelihood is in jeopardy with a 2 year SX suspension.
It all has to end for the legends at some time but this is worse than any injury (except spinal trauma) because if James is done he doesn't get to go out on his terms.
I'm not a huge JS7 fan but I would hate to see it end like this.
Bwhite327
8/20/2014 2:33pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is a dick head to most people. His dad is annoying as all get out (not more than tony alessi though). his brother is dirty. He can be super dirty at times, Ive had the "pleasure" of meeting him and he could careless. I know i will get ridiculed for this and all but idc. I hate him and will never respect him. He is also NOT the best rider to ever throw a leg over the motorcycle. I will argue that to my grave.
Bwhite327
8/20/2014 2:35pm
And also, WAAAAY too much noise about someone who cant compete.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
8/20/2014 2:40pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Bwhite327 wrote:
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is...
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is a dick head to most people. His dad is annoying as all get out (not more than tony alessi though). his brother is dirty. He can be super dirty at times, Ive had the "pleasure" of meeting him and he could careless. I know i will get ridiculed for this and all but idc. I hate him and will never respect him. He is also NOT the best rider to ever throw a leg over the motorcycle. I will argue that to my grave.
There isn't a thing you've noted that would even come close to warrant "hating" someone. Not respect? Fine, suit yourself. Hate? Get some help.
MX45
8/20/2014 2:45pm
[quote=Bwhite327]...he could careless.[/quote]

moran
Bwhite327
8/20/2014 2:47pm
There isn't a thing you've noted that would even come close to warrant "hating" someone. Not respect? Fine, suit yourself. Hate? Get some help.
The dude is an asshole. All im saying, if you want, ill retract my "hatred" and say i dont have any respect
nytsmaC
8/20/2014 3:08pm
Bwhite327 wrote:
Actually smart ass my last name is white. Thank you very much. And i hate him because he is not a class act rider. He is...

scooter5002
8/20/2014 3:25pm
Just a suggestion, Blastnamewhite, if you're going to post these kind of thoughts, don't pimp your bi'niz in your sig. Not a wise move, when sales is your living, and potential customers might read your thoughts. Food for thought, do with it what you will.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
8/20/2014 3:29pm
Let's play - guess who won't be posting here much longer...
steve_97060
8/20/2014 3:36pm
Just a suggestion, Blastnamewhite, if you're going to post these kind of thoughts, don't pimp your bi'niz in your sig. Not a wise move, when sales...
Just a suggestion, Blastnamewhite, if you're going to post these kind of thoughts, don't pimp your bi'niz in your sig. Not a wise move, when sales is your living, and potential customers might read your thoughts. Food for thought, do with it what you will.
was thinking the same thing, not real bright...
8/20/2014 3:48pm
nytsmaC wrote:
Bwhite327 wrote:
Typical yahoo, "not a class act rider"? In what way?

I can tell you now, he is not a "dick" to most people at all, you clearly have not met the stewarts in any way shape or form!!! He is a very gracious! They are a very giving family~with a very strong upbringing.

As far as his dad, I think he is a great guy with a solid heart!! Mookie, I can't say he rides dirty...I think he can ride aggressive when thrown a back door into the face like Barcia has done a few times at a few sx rounds this year. When you ride you ride hard, show some balls and stick up for yourself or you'll get buried! Every racer knows you cannot show weakness or your career will end before it began...

albythizzle
8/20/2014 3:48pm
The more I think about this, the more it seems like this may be good PR... Everyone is talking about him, he was not top news when he was healthy, or whatever. He is the big buzz around the sport right now, no PR is bad PR right (sarcasm)? On a serious note I wish the JS before bubbas world would come back. I am not a fan of JS7 but JS259 I will always be a fan of, and honestly JS259 would be one of the best riders who have ever thrown their leg over a bike.
peelout
8/20/2014 3:56pm
Bwhite327 wrote:
The dude is an asshole. All im saying, if you want, ill retract my "hatred" and say i dont have any respect
not typical KCCO behavior, bro.

unacceptable

Post a reply to: So Stewart....this is it? This is the end?

The Latest