Slow board

8/5/2015 6:53am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2015 8:37am
No mention of Seely being out for the rest of the season, or Wilson who seems to be making his return at Dilla? Also no one mentioned Zach Bell's injury that puts him on the injured list for a year? Sheesh, I guess everyone takes vacations at the same time. Laughing
|
Mini Elsinore
8/5/2015 7:01am
Well, unless you are a former pro or showering riders with praise and suckling the industry party-line------then comments are not welcome.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
8/5/2015 7:21am
No mention of Seely being out for the rest of the season, or Wilson who seems to be making his return at Dilla? Also no one...
No mention of Seely being out for the rest of the season, or Wilson who seems to be making his return at Dilla? Also no one mentioned Zach Bell's injury that puts him on the injured list for a year? Sheesh, I guess everyone takes vacations at the same time. Laughing
Cole being out for the rest of the nationals is a world wide tragedy! Flags around the world are at half mast. In fact I think I saw Obama and Putin shed some tears over the news.
TXDirt
8/5/2015 7:33am
Bell should just retire and try and go to college. Honestly, blood around the brain is not good. It's difficult to give up something you have done your whole life and something you are really good at. The window has closed on a MX career and there is a lot more to life then motorcycle racing. He was young and talented a few years ago. He's older now and has had some serious head injuries.

The Shop

8/5/2015 8:24am
Jarid332 wrote:
Cole being out for the rest of the nationals is a world wide tragedy! Flags around the world are at half mast. In fact I think...
Cole being out for the rest of the nationals is a world wide tragedy! Flags around the world are at half mast. In fact I think I saw Obama and Putin shed some tears over the news.
I didn't know we couldn't mention moto news on a moto forum. I guess you really do learn something new everyday.
8/5/2015 8:36am
I am very curious to see Wilson back. I know he probably won't be battling for a win but he has surprised us before coming off injuries and having good speed. This season is a little boring, will be nice to see a fresh face.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
8/5/2015 9:59am

Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
8/5/2015 10:31pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Cole being out for the rest of the nationals is a world wide tragedy! Flags around the world are at half mast. In fact I think...
I didn't know we couldn't mention moto news on a moto forum. I guess you really do learn something new everyday.
i'm not sure what youre trying to say, but I was being serious. Cole Seely is the greatest thing since slice bread. The Nationals ended for me when Cole announced he was out for the season..
Spydee
8/6/2015 12:07am
Jarid332 wrote:
i'm not sure what youre trying to say, but I was being serious. Cole Seely is the greatest thing since slice bread. The Nationals ended for...
i'm not sure what youre trying to say, but I was being serious. Cole Seely is the greatest thing since slice bread. The Nationals ended for me when Cole announced he was out for the season..
How ironic would it be if after all these years it was Cole behind the role of THE BEAST?
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
8/6/2015 8:23am
Jarid332 wrote:
i'm not sure what youre trying to say, but I was being serious. Cole Seely is the greatest thing since slice bread. The Nationals ended for...
Spydee wrote:
How ironic would it be if after all these years it was Cole behind the role of THE BEAST?
It Would be very upsetting and shocking!
Zracer
8/6/2015 8:37am
Jarid332 wrote:
Jarid332 wrote:
Cole was out for the season at Hangtown. He should try for a SX only deal to prolong his career.

Post a reply to: Slow board

The Latest