Sipes chicken shit move on Wharton

TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
2/14/2011 2:30pm
Bullshit move. Second time this season from a Star Racing Yamaha rider. Yes, it could have been a mistake where Sipes didn't think he would slide all the way right into Blake's front wheel, though he admitted he thought Wharton would let off. Wharton had about 1/10 of a second to react between coming out of the berm and meeting Sipes' bike.
2/15/2011 11:58am
JJO741 wrote:
When did MX become full of pussies? It's part of racing. Sipes is one of the cleanest riders out there and he makes an aggressive move...
When did MX become full of pussies? It's part of racing. Sipes is one of the cleanest riders out there and he makes an aggressive move for once and now he is a chicken shit? I really hope you didn't watch Bob Hannah back in the day because he would probably make you cry.
x2
The Rock
2/15/2011 6:32pm
I'm not sure, but I think the reason Blake didn't see it come is because he was about 10 feet away from hitting the face of...
I'm not sure, but I think the reason Blake didn't see it come is because he was about 10 feet away from hitting the face of the triple. Emig pretty much said it best.
Emig does a great job all the way around and for sure he called this one correctly.

To me it looked to me like a pass you'd try in the last corner of the LCQ but not in the closing laps of the main.
whyzmoto122
2/15/2011 6:47pm
MX Dad #27 wrote:
I'll bet all the people who think that move was "Fine and dandy" don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes...
I'll bet all the people who think that move was "Fine and dandy" don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to racing. You are the same Rocket scientist who go to races to see crashes.
And I'm sure you will be excellent pee wee parents, "Little Bobby if you can't pass Little Tommy just knock him down, after all we are racing for a $5.00 piece of plastic! 6 years of running a pee wee track I've seen it all!
Congrats man. I absolutely hate forums for reasons like this but you talked enough to get me to sign up and post for the first time. Honestly you're just making a fool of yourself. Anyone who knows Sipes, knows that he is actually a super nice guy. Just a good ole boy from KY. IT WAS A RACING INCIDENT! Get over yourself to judge everyone you see on TV. Honestly, do you think a guy like Sipes would just come out of nowhere and start riding dirty? If it were someone like Barcia, I could understand. So, for now, my advice you would be to follow your signature.... "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

The Shop

MX Dad #27
Fantasy
279th
2/15/2011 7:18pm
Congrats man. I absolutely hate forums for reasons like this but you talked enough to get me to sign up and post for the first time...
Congrats man. I absolutely hate forums for reasons like this but you talked enough to get me to sign up and post for the first time. Honestly you're just making a fool of yourself. Anyone who knows Sipes, knows that he is actually a super nice guy. Just a good ole boy from KY. IT WAS A RACING INCIDENT! Get over yourself to judge everyone you see on TV. Honestly, do you think a guy like Sipes would just come out of nowhere and start riding dirty? If it were someone like Barcia, I could understand. So, for now, my advice you would be to follow your signature.... "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
I didn't say he wasn't a "Super nice guy" I said it was a chicken shit move. YOU should have taken your own advice and stayed out of the forums. STFU.
mt798
2/15/2011 8:02pm
I'm not sure, but I think the reason Blake didn't see it come is because he was about 10 feet away from hitting the face of...
I'm not sure, but I think the reason Blake didn't see it come is because he was about 10 feet away from hitting the face of the triple. Emig pretty much said it best.
agree...
whyzmoto122
2/15/2011 8:45pm
MX Dad #27 wrote:
I didn't say he wasn't a "Super nice guy" I said it was a chicken shit move. YOU should have taken your own advice and stayed...
I didn't say he wasn't a "Super nice guy" I said it was a chicken shit move. YOU should have taken your own advice and stayed out of the forums. STFU.
Wow, impressive. Yet another classy "MX Dad"... STFU?, just add a couple of "LOLs" "LMAOs" and "HAHAs" and you would be an awesome teen-texter!!
race
2/16/2011 11:56am
MXA' s take on it -

"The “Did you see that?” move of the weekend - I wore out my TiVo rewinding Ryan Sipes’ take-out of Blake Wharton. Desperate times call for desperate measures, but Sipes must have brain faded when he center-punched Wharton. Last time I checked these two were amicable towards one another. At Houston that friendship turned sour the moment Sipes drilled Wharton off the track."
Agent717
2/16/2011 12:04pm
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Sure looked to me like Sipes was making every effort to turn before hitting BW. Unfortunately he couldn't get it turned before the collision.

Post a reply to: Sipes chicken shit move on Wharton

The Latest