Silly Season 2013

DownSouth
8/22/2012 2:25pm
BR_HERO wrote:
Watson said the Reed to H&H rumor was "luke warm', wasn't sure if he was just stirring the shit or if he was serious, but that's...
Watson said the Reed to H&H rumor was "luke warm', wasn't sure if he was just stirring the shit or if he was serious, but that's what he said when Matthes asked him about it on the pulp mx show the other night. Matthes said he heard Reed is having troubles with a title sponsor, but still has a contract with Honda, i don't know exactly they said a bunch of stuff but that's the gist of it. dunno.jpg
Shawn142 wrote:
He was referring to the Stewart to H&H rumor as luke warm, which is made stronger by the suggestion H&H will become Suzuki's factory team next...
He was referring to the Stewart to H&H rumor as luke warm, which is made stronger by the suggestion H&H will become Suzuki's factory team next year.
Sandberm wrote:
Pretty sure it was Reed who was "luke warm" They even made a joke out of how rediculous the Stewart to H&H idea was, but somehow...
Pretty sure it was Reed who was "luke warm" They even made a joke out of how rediculous the Stewart to H&H idea was, but somehow Reed to H&H wasn't. It was also said by Watson how their sponsers required a big name rider.

At least thats the way I heard it.
The "lukewarm" comment was about Reed. When Matthes mentioned Stewart Kenny said "why would he switch over to our program?" and Kyle Bentley said "that makes no sense he is already on the same equipment."
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/22/2012 4:28pm
BR_HERO wrote:
Watson said the Reed to H&H rumor was "luke warm', wasn't sure if he was just stirring the shit or if he was serious, but that's...
Watson said the Reed to H&H rumor was "luke warm', wasn't sure if he was just stirring the shit or if he was serious, but that's what he said when Matthes asked him about it on the pulp mx show the other night. Matthes said he heard Reed is having troubles with a title sponsor, but still has a contract with Honda, i don't know exactly they said a bunch of stuff but that's the gist of it. dunno.jpg
Shawn142 wrote:
He was referring to the Stewart to H&H rumor as luke warm, which is made stronger by the suggestion H&H will become Suzuki's factory team next...
He was referring to the Stewart to H&H rumor as luke warm, which is made stronger by the suggestion H&H will become Suzuki's factory team next year.
TeamGreen wrote:
This is looking very possible... H&H has a great "Title Package" and Yoshimura has Stewart...so...? How many H&H Suzuki riders and "Who" are they? Anyone see...
This is looking very possible...

H&H has a great "Title Package" and Yoshimura has Stewart...so...?

How many H&H Suzuki riders and "Who" are they?

Anyone see Tickle over here?
NOT going to happen !!

Hart and Hunnington will be separate from the Yoshimura Suzuki team.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/22/2012 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2012 4:31pm
Tickle to H&H ?? Just throwing it out there !!

The Shop

MCfan4life
8/22/2012 4:40pm
tbanks wrote:
Does Weimer have another year on the Kawi?

Also any signs on where Metty is going to end up?
Weimer re-signed with Monster Kawi for 2013.
8/22/2012 4:40pm
Jimmy Decotis???? is he still on geico or did he get booted because of injuries? he was alot of fun to watch and fassssssstt!
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
8/22/2012 4:40pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2012 4:42pm
kevin204 wrote:
Hahaha, yeah, Reed isn't dropping his all star team and factory Honda, sorry.
Didn't Reed sign the team (Two Two Motorsports) to Honda for 2012 and 2013 and himself to the team for just 2012?

Could it be possible that Reed puts someone else on the Two Two bike and have himself ride for someone else!

Agree Kevin dont see it happening, highly unlikely I guess, but stranger things have happened.
DL
8/22/2012 4:42pm
Hearing EBay Motors may be the title sponsor for Two-Two. Of course it's just a rumor!
MCfan4life
8/22/2012 4:45pm
DL wrote:
Hearing EBay Motors may be the title sponsor for Two-Two. Of course it's just a rumor!
Hey DL has Michael got anything signed for 2013?
MX Culture
8/22/2012 4:48pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Unknown as of yet. Survey says,"Yes". He's getting some very solid offers. Done Deal. Unknown. Sipes: surprise Team coming...see him on a 450, again? Izzi 250...
Unknown as of yet.
Survey says,"Yes".
He's getting some very solid offers.
Done Deal.
Unknown.
Sipes: surprise Team coming...see him on a 450, again?
Izzi 250 & 450
Deano JWR
JWR 2nd rider?
H&H actually ending up as a/the Factory Suzuki/Yoshimura Team?
2 solid riders L&MC?
2nd rider on Red Bull KTM450?
Seely on 250 & 450?
See a Husky or 2 @ the Nats, soon?
2nd rider @ JGR?
Mitch continue w/450(450s)?
MCR stay on Suzukis?
Star-Valli stay on 250s & 450s?
Who are Mitch's 4 riders?
Who are Star's?
Rockstar's?
toddh wrote:
Thought Sipes was on Rockstar Suzuki with Izzi and Millsaps?
Correct Todd-
This is what I was told at Lorettas by Gowland.
DL
8/22/2012 4:49pm
DL wrote:
MCfan4life wrote:
Yes he does. Official word will be out soon. He'll be in Europe for next year.
TeamGreen
8/22/2012 5:13pm
DL wrote:
MCfan4life wrote:
DL wrote:
He'll be racing in a safer/lower douchebag percentages zone

Laughing
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/22/2012 5:37pm
DL wrote:
MCfan4life wrote:
DL wrote:
Don i thought it was official already? Ahh oh well so pumped for Michael though! He will be a major threat on that bike...
MB726
8/22/2012 6:05pm
Reed said on his Twitter that he's waiting for his 2013 Honda to be ready, highly doubt he will end up at H and H...and I don't see him and JS7 being under the same tent if H and H becomes Suzukis main effort
redalert144
Fantasy
3083rd
8/22/2012 6:18pm
DL wrote:
That connects the "luke warm" dots. Carey Hart's short course truck team is sponsored by eBay Motors and that would mean that they'd sorta be team mates
8/22/2012 7:20pm
Sandberm wrote:
Im really trying to take the highroad here and not make a female genitalia joke about "Jens Danker" Anyways, JT$ made it sound like Tickle would...
Im really trying to take the highroad here and not make a female genitalia joke about "Jens Danker"

Anyways, JT$ made it sound like Tickle would be over at JGR for next year.

Reed, "Luke warm" over at H&H

Byrne and Goerke at BTO KTM
Grieby54 wrote:
Why the hell would Reed go to H&H?
BR_HERO wrote:
Reed has a factory team that is CONTRACTED till the end of next year.
8/22/2012 7:26pm
BR_HERO wrote:
Shawn142 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
This is looking very possible... H&H has a great "Title Package" and Yoshimura has Stewart...so...? How many H&H Suzuki riders and "Who" are they? Anyone see...
This is looking very possible...

H&H has a great "Title Package" and Yoshimura has Stewart...so...?

How many H&H Suzuki riders and "Who" are they?

Anyone see Tickle over here?
He dosnt want to go to a "factory team" that he dosnt own because he feels controled. Plus his teams worth a net of 60 million of the end of vegas 2011 worth more now its a "factory team" with goose,Lars. He will lose way more money if he goes and rides for H&H
8/22/2012 7:31pm
kevin204 wrote:
Hahaha, yeah, Reed isn't dropping his all star team and factory Honda, sorry.
aaryn #234 wrote:
Didn't Reed sign the team (Two Two Motorsports) to Honda for 2012 and 2013 and himself to the team for just 2012? Could it be possible...
Didn't Reed sign the team (Two Two Motorsports) to Honda for 2012 and 2013 and himself to the team for just 2012?

Could it be possible that Reed puts someone else on the Two Two bike and have himself ride for someone else!

Agree Kevin dont see it happening, highly unlikely I guess, but stranger things have happened.
Yes thats true....
8/22/2012 7:56pm
JensDanker wrote:
Wher will pepole end up?? Ryan Villopoto - ? Probably kawasaki !? But nothing confirmed. Justin Brayton - JGR ?? Brock Tickel - ?? he says...
Wher will pepole end up??

Ryan Villopoto - ? Probably kawasaki !? But nothing confirmed.
Justin Brayton - JGR ??
Brock Tickel - ?? he says have three offers on the table
Millsaps - To Rockstar Suzuki
Brett Metcalfe ??

Go on ....................
Poto i think he will stay at Kawi, They have been so good to him, 3 major championships, MXON, Monster cup, Plus the lites titles that he had riding for pro circut. I personally would like to see him at Two Two, That has gone quite but i would like to see him there.
Ive heard/read that Brayton is going to JGR, Dosnt affect me where he goes but he was there in 2010? going to a team twice i find wrong, you left for a reason, shouldnt go back.
Heard Millsaps resigned with JGR, he said he's never been more comfortable on a bike.
Metty i think will stay at Suzuki. He's getting old, Plus with the line up for the 450's in 2013 he's gunna need as much help as he can get.

Major line up for 2013
Reed,Villipoto,Stewart,Dungey,Barcia,Metty,Brayton,Milsaps,Tickle,Wimer,Wilson,Windam,Purcell mabey,hansen,alessi,grant,short,byrne,
It will be difficult to make to 5, let a lone a podium.
redalert144
Fantasy
3083rd
8/22/2012 8:02pm
JensDanker wrote:
Wher will pepole end up?? Ryan Villopoto - ? Probably kawasaki !? But nothing confirmed. Justin Brayton - JGR ?? Brock Tickel - ?? he says...

Justin Brayton - JGR ??
Brett Metcalfe ??

Poto i think he will stay at Kawi, They have been so good to him, 3 major championships, MXON, Monster cup, Plus the lites titles that...
Poto i think he will stay at Kawi, They have been so good to him, 3 major championships, MXON, Monster cup, Plus the lites titles that he had riding for pro circut. I personally would like to see him at Two Two, That has gone quite but i would like to see him there.
Ive heard/read that Brayton is going to JGR, Dosnt affect me where he goes but he was there in 2010? going to a team twice i find wrong, you left for a reason, shouldnt go back.
Heard Millsaps resigned with JGR, he said he's never been more comfortable on a bike.
Metty i think will stay at Suzuki. He's getting old, Plus with the line up for the 450's in 2013 he's gunna need as much help as he can get.

Major line up for 2013
Reed,Villipoto,Stewart,Dungey,Barcia,Metty,Brayton,Milsaps,Tickle,Wimer,Wilson,Windam,Purcell mabey,hansen,alessi,grant,short,byrne,
Millsaps is signed with Rockstar Suzuki on a 450, JBone himself said on Pulp last week that he won't be with JGR
PastranaWho
8/22/2012 8:04pm
DL wrote:
MCfan4life wrote:
DL wrote:
michael byrne?
redalert144
Fantasy
3083rd
8/22/2012 8:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2012 8:07pm
MCfan4life wrote:
DL wrote:
michael byrne?
He's talking about Michael Lieb, Byrne should be on BTO KTM next year
PastranaWho
8/22/2012 8:07pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2012 8:12pm
JensDanker wrote:

Justin Brayton - JGR ??
Brett Metcalfe ??

Poto i think he will stay at Kawi, They have been so good to him, 3 major championships, MXON, Monster cup, Plus the lites titles that...

Major line up for 2013
purcell mabey? you forgot canard,chisled chest!
redalert144
Fantasy
3083rd
8/22/2012 8:12pm
Only place left that Pourcell has been talked about going is JWR, which works if the rumors of Grant going back to JGR are true
PastranaWho
8/22/2012 8:15pm
Only place left that Pourcell has been talked about going is JWR, which works if the rumors of Grant going back to JGR are true
On his FB he stated he will not be racing in the US 2013. Dont know how valid that is.
redalert144
Fantasy
3083rd
8/22/2012 8:18pm
On his FB he stated he will not be racing in the US 2013. Dont know how valid that is.
He was asking top dollar supposedly, so I'm not surprised
Mr Regis
8/23/2012 5:18am
He said he is not coming to JWR! He didn't said nothing about not coming to USA...
In a older post he said the chance now is 50% US and 50% Euro...

But i don't know where he can fit in US... The only place that i can imagine him is in PC on Tickle place....
ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/23/2012 6:53am Edited Date/Time 8/23/2012 6:54am
JensDanker wrote:

Justin Brayton - JGR ??
Brett Metcalfe ??

Major line up for 2013
Brayton left on good terms, millsaps already signed with rockstar Suzuki and has different thoughts about the bike than u stated... and your wrong about MetcalfeWink
chrisbuehler
8/23/2012 7:14am
ML512 wrote:
Brayton left on good terms, millsaps already signed with rockstar Suzuki and has different thoughts about the bike than u stated... and your wrong about MetcalfeWink
I must say I'm excited to see Davi go yellow. I think he rode the Yamaha the best probably because he's a strong kid. Maybe if he's not having to muscle his bike so much, it will translate into some new speed.
Faceaz
8/23/2012 7:31am
Wasn't Reed bashing the Suzuki when Stewart made the switch. I remember one of the race interviews, they had a panel of beat-up Honda Riders - Reed, Canard, Windham & Reed wasn't sounding favorable of the Suzuki.

Stewart has Factory Suzuki equip. & if H&H becomes their effort, seems possible Stewart would be there. I would like to see how a Carmichael / Stewart team could improve his consistency.

Post a reply to: Silly Season 2013

The Latest