Showa SFF AIR stickers?

7/8/2015 9:22am Edited Date/Time 7/9/2015 1:38pm
Does anyone know if it is possible to get these? I've searched online all over and cannot seem to find anyone that has them. I've seen a few listings on eBay.co.uk but they don't ship to the states. Anyone have any leads? Thanks!

|
Justin314
7/8/2015 9:49am
Worst case scenario, you may be able to have some made from one of the custom graphics companies.
mxb2
7/8/2015 9:50am
Justin314 wrote:
Worst case scenario, you may be able to have some made from one of the custom graphics companies.
x2, or get your suspension done, decals will be on there, haha
SweetDaddy
7/8/2015 9:57am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 10:00am
I ordered mine from Throttle Jockey. Go to Add Ons/Trim Decals/Fork Leg Decal Sets and select Logo: SHOWA/SFF Air.

Actually I sent my suspension to Factory Connection with the SFF AIR decals on the upper fork leg and when they came back they were gone!
Bruce372
7/8/2015 11:28am
I got mine from us ebay

The Shop

7/8/2015 11:50am
SweetDaddy wrote:
I ordered mine from Throttle Jockey. Go to Add Ons/Trim Decals/Fork Leg Decal Sets and select Logo: SHOWA/SFF Air. Actually I sent my suspension to Factory...
I ordered mine from Throttle Jockey. Go to Add Ons/Trim Decals/Fork Leg Decal Sets and select Logo: SHOWA/SFF Air.

Actually I sent my suspension to Factory Connection with the SFF AIR decals on the upper fork leg and when they came back they were gone!
Did the ones you ordered from TJ look like the one in the pic i linked above? Or were they like these here?

SweetDaddy
7/8/2015 12:02pm
SweetDaddy wrote:
I ordered mine from Throttle Jockey. Go to Add Ons/Trim Decals/Fork Leg Decal Sets and select Logo: SHOWA/SFF Air. Actually I sent my suspension to Factory...

Did the ones you ordered from TJ look like the one in the pic i linked above? Or were they like these here? [img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/hcgAAOSwd4tTsu7C/$_35.JPG[/img]
Did the ones you ordered from TJ look like the one in the pic i linked above? Or were they like these here?

Same as your 2nd pic. You have to cut them to get the look in the original pic
7/8/2015 12:07pm
SweetDaddy wrote:
I see. Just seems to me that they'd be a little small. I dug up an old thread where someone said they talked to TJ about it and they were able to get some. I emailed the sales department detailing what I was asking for and got a reply "We make those specifically for SHOWA and send them directly to them. I'll have to see if we have any overstock." and never got a reply.
SweetDaddy
7/8/2015 12:16pm
SweetDaddy wrote:
I see. Just seems to me that they'd be a little small. I dug up an old thread where someone said they talked to TJ about...
I see. Just seems to me that they'd be a little small. I dug up an old thread where someone said they talked to TJ about it and they were able to get some. I emailed the sales department detailing what I was asking for and got a reply "We make those specifically for SHOWA and send them directly to them. I'll have to see if we have any overstock." and never got a reply.
These are the only ones I could find in the US. I was happy with the way they looked.
7/8/2015 1:12pm
SweetDaddy wrote:
These are the only ones I could find in the US. I was happy with the way they looked.
I will get in touch with TJ again to see if I can get a definitive answer, if not I'll talk to some other graphics companies and see what I can find out. If all else fails, I'll just go your route and trim those decals.
Junebug833
7/8/2015 1:33pm
I called pro circuit and asked for them and they sent me about 20

Tim271
Fantasy
4336th
7/8/2015 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 4:50pm
Does anyone know if it is possible to get these? I've searched online all over and cannot seem to find anyone that has them. I've seen...
Does anyone know if it is possible to get these? I've searched online all over and cannot seem to find anyone that has them. I've seen a few listings on eBay.co.uk but they don't ship to the states. Anyone have any leads? Thanks!

When I got my suspension done they put some on mine saved the hassle of trying to find them.
Maybe try a suspension place they should have them
Justin345
7/8/2015 6:04pm
I had my graphics guy make them for me. Limited Decal in southern MD. Any company should be able to make them.
7/9/2015 9:49am
Junebug833 wrote:
I called pro circuit and asked for them and they sent me about 20 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/07/08/97152/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
I called pro circuit and asked for them and they sent me about 20

I just got off the phone with Pro Circuit, the rep told me they aren't allowed to give those stickers out or put them on anything but the works kit forks because they get them straight from SHOWA and they'll get pissed. I don't doubt your claim because things always slip through the cracks one way or another but my rep told me he didn't know of anyone giving them out.
7/9/2015 10:01am
Most Any local sign shop sign shop can print them from an online image rendering or scan. I had these ones printed that way.

nytsmaC
7/9/2015 12:59pm
I can get you some but they're going to cost you $6500 a set.

Put those decals on any craigslist turd and it instantly goes up in value.
7/9/2015 1:30pm
nytsmaC wrote:
I can get you some but they're going to cost you $6500 a set. Put those decals on any craigslist turd and it instantly goes up...
I can get you some but they're going to cost you $6500 a set.

Put those decals on any craigslist turd and it instantly goes up in value.
Haha yeah no kidding. I may have a lead on some, I'll post back what I find out.
Torco1
7/9/2015 1:38pm
I have a shitload of these left over from my daughters school project......you're more than welcome to have them......

Post a reply to: Showa SFF AIR stickers?

The Latest