Shorty

JIM256
10/2/2010 5:56pm
Hard to believe that he has to worry about a ride this year. Dude is always on the podium or getting holeshots and is a team managers dream...
hey_man
10/2/2010 10:30pm
I'm sure he will have a decent ride next year once all the dust settles.
observer
10/2/2010 11:52pm
If I'm JBone and Coy, I think I woulda waited to talk to Andrew before Davi...

The Shop

Preset
10/3/2010 12:23am
How can someone who represents the winning country at MXDN not have a ride for next year?
powDIRT
10/3/2010 12:26am
Preset wrote:
How can someone who represents the winning country at MXDN not have a ride for next year?
Ask Ivan Tedesco
RMZ819
10/3/2010 6:15am
Short is a great guy but the talent that is moving up is better than him. Short is a 1 yr deal guy now at best. He has shown he is not ever going to be a contender for a title. He does not have what it takes.

IMO Short does not deserve to be on a factory team.
jmar
10/3/2010 6:27am
RMZ819 wrote:
Short is a great guy but the talent that is moving up is better than him. Short is a 1 yr deal guy now at best...
Short is a great guy but the talent that is moving up is better than him. Short is a 1 yr deal guy now at best. He has shown he is not ever going to be a contender for a title. He does not have what it takes.

It doesn't really matter. Being on a "factory" team is over rated these days. There are some great support teams out there today with some very good equipment, and short will end up on one of them.

mxr102
10/3/2010 6:28am
That first pic is priceless! I like it and this is coming from a dad that has a 18 month old daughter. Being a parent is the greatest thing in the world....
10/3/2010 8:54am
Preset wrote:
It is becasue the sport still has the immature "2nd place is the first loser" mentality. Thats ok if a rider has that mentality, but as a sport to be promoted and marketed that way is a PR nitemare. Imagine if the NFL marketed itself as having only one superstar...Imagine if Drew Brees doesn't win the Superbowl this year, or god help him, breaks his wrist! He will always be a legend unlike if he was a pro mx racer...and don't argue that it is just because he won a championship...nobody hated Barry Sanders or Dan Marino, they are still respected, so much, they are in the Hall of Fame. MX is the only sport that shits on their stars.
bobby397
10/3/2010 9:54am
RMZ819 wrote:
Short is a great guy but the talent that is moving up is better than him. Short is a 1 yr deal guy now at best...

Talent moves up every year, yet you say the same thing every year about short, reed, and other great riders who continue to place top five in each race every year. I cant understand why anyone would want to pay millions for a guy like Stewart who wins or ends up head and is out for another year verses a guy like Shorty who always seems to be healthy and up front. Do you think everyone besides Dungey will never be a contender just because they didn’t win???
hey_man
10/3/2010 10:44am
mxr102 wrote:
That first pic is priceless! I like it and this is coming from a dad that has a 18 month old daughter. Being a parent is...
That first pic is priceless! I like it and this is coming from a dad that has a 18 month old daughter. Being a parent is the greatest thing in the world....
Thanks. I could be wrong, but I believe the American national anthem was playing at that moment with Short and his daughter on the podium.

Post a reply to: Shorty

The Latest