Short, Wey, 722, Huffman, Berluti, Risenberg on Pulpmx Show Tonight

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 8:42pm
Short, Huffman, Riesenberg on the Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Daytona is in the rear view mirror and the 2015 supercross series is in full swing and tonight the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing will come in with hosts Steve Matthes and Tony Berluti breaking it all down. We’ll have a grand ol’time trying to help you guys listen, laugh and learn about this great sport of motocross.

BTOSports KTM’s Andrew Short got another great start and led a lot of laps at the speedway. We haven’t had Shorty on lately so tonight will be his return to the program and we can’t wait to catch up with him.

Two-time 125SX champion and former factory rider Damon Huffman will be on tonight to tell us about his new career and reminisce with Berluti about when Tony worked for him.

Nick Wey asked to come on and asked we call up Adam Enticknap so who are we to stop that from happening?

Race Tech Suspension’s Chris Risenberg will join us to talk about the latest and greatest goings on from Race Tech and talk about why you should send your stuff to Paul Thede.

Of course Fly Racing’s own Jason Thomas will join us tonight to talk all things moto as well as probably waffle on something.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Devon will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Gabb at Gibbs segment.

We’ll also answer the N-Fab Question of the Day as well as read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment.

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport and to the customer. Proud sponsor of your Racer X Podcasts and the BTO Sports KTM race team.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. As Fly Racing has grown, we have also grown in our support, as you have seen with the Pulp Nation. Also new for 2015, Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, FMF Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Pivot Works, Vortex Racing, Roost MX Graphics, KTMpartsexpress.com, Atlas Neck Braces, N-FAB Jeep and Truck Parts, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, 2UNDR, Galfer Brakes, Black Ops Moto and Guts Racing
|
yzjs7
3/9/2015 5:48pm
Show needs some raining yellow.

The Shop

3/9/2015 6:49pm
no show tonight but will be archived
Dafuq? I just went and no "On Air"

Are they pulling a DMXS and doing it during the day and pretending its live call ins and airing it at night or next day now?
MotoMo165
3/9/2015 6:51pm
its still not working.. correct? I'm on a tablet so not sure if it is on my end.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
3/9/2015 6:55pm
Well thats boo-boo!!! The stream has been having alot of issues latley it seems like. I'm not sure how internet streams work, but it seems like the server is always over loaded & then it laggs. You would think he would upgrade whatever needs to be upgraded/added to make it be able to hold all the traffic. The show is getting paid by alot of companies to do it live every Monday & when they can't even get it on the air at all, thats not good buisness! (or radioDizzy )
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/9/2015 7:00pm
no show tonight but will be archived
Dafuq? I just went and no "On Air" Are they pulling a DMXS and doing it during the day and pretending its live call ins and...
Dafuq? I just went and no "On Air"

Are they pulling a DMXS and doing it during the day and pretending its live call ins and airing it at night or next day now?
I think they've been having some problems. Swizcore posted something about working on getting it back up and running.
Adam934MX
3/9/2015 7:03pm
Just purchased the app for iPad hoping to listen live but the show stalled coming off the gate. Bummer bro.
3/9/2015 7:03pm
Its going to be a DMXS daytime recording replay special. No ones home I'd guess. Florida strip clubs........thats where they should have broadcasted live from.

Plus, keefer can announce a strip club with the best of them.
3/9/2015 7:08pm
Thats because everyones coming here trying to find out why no pulpshow.

Its a conspiracy.
FWYT
3/9/2015 8:12pm
Still can't the damn thing to load on my end. The live stream page comes up but clicky on play no workee.
Multiple browsers.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
3/9/2015 8:42pm
FWYT wrote:
Still can't the damn thing to load on my end. The live stream page comes up but clicky on play no workee.
Multiple browsers.
The phone app is working, but Kevin is working on the browser issue.

Post a reply to: Short, Wey, 722, Huffman, Berluti, Risenberg on Pulpmx Show Tonight

The Latest