Short, Canard, Ferry, Bowers, DV934 & more on Pulpmx Show Tonight

Matthes
3/17/2014 11:18am Edited Date/Time 3/18/2014 10:00am
Canard, Short, Ferry and Bowers on Pulpmx Show Tonight

The Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com comes in tonight with former SX and MX winner David Vuillemin joining Steve Matthes to talk about what we saw at Detroit and get DV’s thoughts on the series in general.

Joining us tonight will be Honda Muscle Milk’s Trey Canard and his coach/life mentor Tim Ferry. Canard’s currently out with an injury but looking to come back in a couple of weeks and Ferry just returned from Oklahoma getting Trey ready to jump into the series. We’ll have both men on the phone tonight to talk about them working together and perhaps Vuillemin and Ferry will share some info about when they were teammates.

BTOSports KTM’s Andrew Short had a great Detroit ride with a season best fourth place ride to show that the vet still has it. Short’s currently sixth place in the series points which is surpassing many pre-season picks for the #29. We’ll have Andrew on tonight to talk shop and check in to see what wife Jacki has done lately that is gnarly.

The Arenacross series is into its “Chase” mode and once again defending champion Tyler Bowers is poised to win another title. With one race remaining and coming off a Hidalgo AX sweep, Bowers has an 18-point lead in the title chase. We’ll have Bowers on tonight to talk about this past weekend’s race, if he plans to do any supercross and how Donk is.

Of course our own Jason Thomas will be joining the show to talk about his week in Florida, selling Fly Racing gear and much more.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Devon will do his best to get it answered.

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport and to the customer. Proud sponsor of your Racer X Podcasts and the BTO Sports KTM race team.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, FLY Racing, FMF Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Vortex Racing, Tech One Designs, Atlas Neck Braces, N-FAB Jeep and Truck Parts, Mafia Moto Crew, Works Connection, 8Ten Solutions.com, DUBYA Wheels, Black Ops Moto, Guts Racing, Optrix, The Moto Company and FREEGUN Underwear
|
Socket946
3/17/2014 11:24am
MAthes, get Deegan on the show ASAP sir.

And Genova.
hvaughn88
3/18/2014 10:00am
Steve, that was awesome having Gothic Jay on the show last night. I have been wanting to hear him on the show for a while cuz I'm sure he has tons of stories. It would be awesome to have him do a podcast to get a little more in depth. One of these days I wanna hear what the incident was with not changing a part on Grant's bike. I can't remember the specifics but I just remember hearing there was a fairly big disagreement with Jay and Honda. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong because I honestly don't remember the specifics.

Post a reply to: Short, Canard, Ferry, Bowers, DV934 & more on Pulpmx Show Tonight

The Latest