Shawn Parro 729 RIP

RandyS
Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 7:37pm
I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on Sunday at Glen Helen. I just didn't want it to go by unacknowledged, I couldn't find anything with a search but if it's already been posted just delete this admins.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/5/2017 12:02pm
So sad. Had some friends that knew him. Was it a bad crash?
TJMX947
12/5/2017 12:37pm
Every time this happens I always try to find out exactly how the rider crashed as to rationalize with myself that it won't happen to me. This sport eats its young. So sad. Prayers to the family!
captmoto
12/5/2017 12:53pm
Was he riding the OTHG race? I didn't know him but this is terrible news. Godspeed.

The Shop

NITRODOG
Fantasy
1338th
12/5/2017 12:54pm
We were there...very sad...it happened Saturday nite at the StadiumCross race. We were in race 9 and he was 10 so I was back at our truck and didn't see it but it was on the front triple, which was very doable. I heard then he was non responsive. I know he had a neck brace on.....God Speed Shawn!
Evoracer
12/5/2017 1:05pm
Bummer. I knew him from R/C racing. RIP
Brapp Factory
12/5/2017 1:28pm
RandyS wrote:
I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on...
I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on Sunday at Glen Helen. I just didn't want it to go by unacknowledged, I couldn't find anything with a search but if it's already been posted just delete this admins.
Shawn was my Best Freind,
We were at Glen Helen Saturday Night at the Stadium Cross Event,
Shawn had competed in the Event, in which i voluntered to flag, for
Lori, the Track Manager, Shawn was in Moto 1 and took the checker
Flag, before the triple, while clearing the triple has bike stalled, and
came down nose first, Shawn could do nothing, he hit the ground and his
Bike landed on him, we did all we could to help, trackside, he was unconscious
With Massive Internal Injures and Head Trauma.
He was transported to Loma Linda University Hospital Saturday evening,
He passed away at 6.25AM Sunday Morning, he was an inspiration to
Donnie Barratt #91 and Nina Barratt #413,Dane Morales #33 and jackson #24
we are Devistated by this Tragedy, i will be starting a Go Fund me soon to
Sponsor a Ride/Race Day, as per his Parents Wishes.
500guy
12/5/2017 1:45pm
Sincere condolences to all of you and his family too.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
12/5/2017 1:46pm
RandyS wrote:
I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on...
Shawn was my Best Freind, We were at Glen Helen Saturday Night at the Stadium Cross Event, Shawn had competed in the Event, in which i...
What a terrible tragedy, hang in there man.
Donovan759
12/5/2017 1:56pm
RandyS wrote:
Shawn was my Best Freind, We were at Glen Helen Saturday Night at the Stadium Cross Event, Shawn had competed in the Event, in which i...
So sorry to hear about this for you man. Praying for you in this difficult time. I couldn't imagine losing my best friend in that way.
Stoneface
12/5/2017 2:02pm
So sorry to hear this. Sympathy and prayers for his family, friends, and loved ones. Damn.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
12/5/2017 2:02pm
RIP moto brother, condolences to his family and friends.
Brapp Factory
12/5/2017 2:31pm
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If you ever had the chance to talk to him or meet you would know what I am talking about. Being the girlfriend of Shawn was a pleasure and always full of love, laughter, and smiles. Never a dull moment with him. From telling him good luck I will see you after the race to saying goodbye for the last time was an experience that I never want to go through again. I was there at the time of the accident and watched the whole thing happen right in front of me, being a nurse and girlfriend I ran over as quickly as I could and was with him throughout the whole night. Such a great man with such positive energy was taken away way too soon. There are no answers of what exactly happened and no one will ever know. Shawn Parro will forever be missed. Fly high! RIP 729 gone too quickly.
swtwtwtw
12/5/2017 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2017 2:58pm
Devastating. Shawn and I became race friends this year at TWMXRS. Saturday we were chatting up at the KCF Ride day. Specifically hunting down food before riding. I told him I was racing OTHG and he told me about the night race.
Man, I am gonna miss him as will the rest of the walkerclanmx.
NITRODOG
Fantasy
1338th
12/5/2017 2:57pm
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If...
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If you ever had the chance to talk to him or meet you would know what I am talking about. Being the girlfriend of Shawn was a pleasure and always full of love, laughter, and smiles. Never a dull moment with him. From telling him good luck I will see you after the race to saying goodbye for the last time was an experience that I never want to go through again. I was there at the time of the accident and watched the whole thing happen right in front of me, being a nurse and girlfriend I ran over as quickly as I could and was with him throughout the whole night. Such a great man with such positive energy was taken away way too soon. There are no answers of what exactly happened and no one will ever know. Shawn Parro will forever be missed. Fly high! RIP 729 gone too quickly.
I'm so sorry for your loss and for having to go through that, but I am also glad he had a loved one with him. I'm sure he felt your presence even if he couldn't respond. There is a picture of him on the line before his race on @thomasdunn_72 instagram you will want to save. Prayers to you, his family, Bob and the kids, and all of the ASV family!
mauidex
12/5/2017 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2017 2:59pm
so sad to hear and so sorry for this to happen. May he RIP and prayers for his family and friends...godspeedSadSad
Bermworm
12/5/2017 3:02pm
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If...
So terribly sorry for your loss... RIP 729 Godspeed.
Brapp Factory
12/5/2017 3:18pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2017 3:38pm
NITRODOG wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss and for having to go through that, but I am also glad he had a loved one with him. I'm...
I'm so sorry for your loss and for having to go through that, but I am also glad he had a loved one with him. I'm sure he felt your presence even if he couldn't respond. There is a picture of him on the line before his race on @thomasdunn_72 instagram you will want to save. Prayers to you, his family, Bob and the kids, and all of the ASV family!
That was his favorite line up behind the gate.
wnorton729
Fantasy
1885th
12/5/2017 3:25pm
Hate to hear things like this. Condolences to friends and family, RIP Shawn.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
12/5/2017 4:01pm
Condolences to his friends and family, cruel sport many times Sad
12/5/2017 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2017 4:30pm
Man this news stings. I last talked Shawn in the parking lot after straight rhythm. He was always stoked to catch up and I'd always end up chatting with him for a decent chunk of time every time we ran into eachother. He was in the hustle track side at a lot of the races and we'd always give eachother a nod as we'd be working throughout the day. Rest In Peace brotha.

Post a reply to: Shawn Parro 729 RIP

The Latest