Seriously... the best CL ad EVER??

mark_swart
Edited Date/Time 6/4/2015 9:08am
I don't know the guy, but I sure like his sense of humor!!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/5053267922.html
|
drmarkr
6/3/2015 8:38pm
Man, that's a bitchin' sled!!!! Breakin' out the Jofa and Carrera's to go along with it!!!

The Shop

Old-Man
6/3/2015 9:03pm
Just lookin at that pipe my ears ache

Good O'le days....Wink
6/3/2015 10:21pm
LOL
Brodie
A person of the male gender that is a real dude, usually one of the flyest guys around that the bitches love. His striking good looks instantly puts an overwhelming feeling in the hearts and body of all women. Only the true women that have confidence in theirselves dare to approach him. He is an amazing athlete that dominates in all sports. he also is a very careing and loyal friend that is down for everyone. His personalty is awosme, he enjoys making people laugh and acting stupid while having fun. Overall a brodie is just "The Man"
You know what there is not many people like that guy, that can be so fly and sexy but still be so smooth and chill,He's definitely a Brodie
plowboy
6/4/2015 1:07am
I would love that sled. And I always wondered why the ladies moaned "BROADIE" during climax.SillyEvil
6/4/2015 1:21am
Great add.

I think you will find the El Camino Brodie refers to a donut. "A doughnut or donut is a maneuver performed while driving a vehicle. Performing this maneuver entails rotating the rear or front of the vehicle around the opposite set of wheels in a continuous motion, creating (ideally) a circular skid-mark pattern of rubber on a roadway and possibly even causing the tires to emit smoke from friction.[citation needed]
Other terms used for describing this maneuver include "spinning sedys / doing a sedy", "making cookies / cutting cookies" or "spinning brodies" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doughnut_%28driving%29

Not sure if its related, but in Oz, when i was a kid, we use to lock up the back wheel on our BMX bikes and slide sideways down the footpath and call them Brogies...
MotoMalyDad
6/4/2015 6:24am
Great add. I think you will find the El Camino Brodie refers to a donut. "A doughnut or donut is a maneuver performed while driving a...
Great add.

I think you will find the El Camino Brodie refers to a donut. "A doughnut or donut is a maneuver performed while driving a vehicle. Performing this maneuver entails rotating the rear or front of the vehicle around the opposite set of wheels in a continuous motion, creating (ideally) a circular skid-mark pattern of rubber on a roadway and possibly even causing the tires to emit smoke from friction.[citation needed]
Other terms used for describing this maneuver include "spinning sedys / doing a sedy", "making cookies / cutting cookies" or "spinning brodies" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doughnut_%28driving%29

Not sure if its related, but in Oz, when i was a kid, we use to lock up the back wheel on our BMX bikes and slide sideways down the footpath and call them Brogies...
So it was called a brodie knob because ? But we did doughnuts and brodies (didn't know there was a different) . It was totally rad.. Sometimes we had to pump the brakes to stop... Used to have to pump the gas pedal to engage the choke.. Damn today's kids have it made.

Cool ad through, very creative.. Had a CZ400 but never got it started (lived in the middle of no where) no internet to buy parts.. that was probably a good thing
Sparkey
6/4/2015 8:22am
Great add. I think you will find the El Camino Brodie refers to a donut. "A doughnut or donut is a maneuver performed while driving a...
Great add.

We are showing our age Smile Tracking 100% with you on your definition of a brodie. Used to have comp's with the guys for who could lay out the longest brodie on the sidewalk. Really pissed off the neighbors
Bigfoot
6/4/2015 8:35am
"Your girlfriend wears a tube top," is classic. But he left out "She also likes to eat peanut butter through a straw...the extra extra crunchy variety.

Uncle Tony
6/4/2015 9:08am
I like "new condenser" when was the last time you heard that?

Post a reply to: Seriously... the best CL ad EVER??

The Latest