Seemed to me like those small rhythm lanes were...

40Plus_922mx
Edited Date/Time 1/10/2016 1:27am
Freaky weired and hard to time for everyone at some point during the night?
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/10/2016 1:21am
Looked to me like the jumps were built shitty in the rhythm sections. Downsides were really steep and didn't seem to be rolled much and looked like the transitions were not smooth at all.
SwapperMX
1/10/2016 1:22am
Yep, and it was great to see. Made some of the guys in the C practices look like they had never ridden a bike before. Slows the track down and makes timing even more critical, and can catch out even the best guys in the world. Small bobbles makes for closer racing and more passes. Hopefully they continue building the tracks this way.
SwapperMX
1/10/2016 1:23am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Looked to me like the jumps were built shitty in the rhythm sections. Downsides were really steep and didn't seem to be rolled much and looked...
Looked to me like the jumps were built shitty in the rhythm sections. Downsides were really steep and didn't seem to be rolled much and looked like the transitions were not smooth at all.
They are not building the track for kids on 65's !!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/10/2016 1:27am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Looked to me like the jumps were built shitty in the rhythm sections. Downsides were really steep and didn't seem to be rolled much and looked...
SwapperMX wrote:
They are not building the track for kids on 65's !!
Didn't say they had to build them for kids on 65s but I dont remember the jumps being built that way a couple years ago. Look at some of the crashes we had tonight and in practice from guys coming up a bit short. I said that's what it looked like to me. Never said any one had to agree with that.

Post a reply to: Seemed to me like those small rhythm lanes were...

The Latest