Saw this on MB1 Instagram

cruzer18
9/19/2014 9:43am Edited Date/Time 10/12/2014 5:18am

Looks llike all the MXGP and Factory Teams in Japan are now using this MB1 Device.. Pretty interesting.. Even saw oneon rcs bike in Europe when he did a school with Everts.. www.mb1suspension.com you can order them online also.. ordering one today

|
makita124
9/19/2014 9:50am
Holeshots against Alessi and the factory teams.. Priceless.. I see Factory Ktm and Husky are also using this system on MB1s site...
9/19/2014 9:56am
Hey, if that's whats helping Kyle get good starts lately than more power to em. Seems like a cool device.
Olson
9/19/2014 9:57am
What device are you talking about? The linkage?

The Shop

9/19/2014 10:06am
Mike and his guys developed a "rear holeshot link", which from what I can tell connects to the rear linkage in some way and causes the rear end to sit lower.
jeffro503
9/19/2014 10:12am
Mike and his guys developed a "rear holeshot link", which from what I can tell connects to the rear linkage in some way and causes the...
Mike and his guys developed a "rear holeshot link", which from what I can tell connects to the rear linkage in some way and causes the rear end to sit lower.
Well I'll be danged. I have never heard of that before.
Olson
9/19/2014 10:20am
Just what I thought, I've seen that around, a lot of guys in the GPs have it on their bikes, but rarely uses it.
Olson
9/19/2014 10:25am Edited Date/Time 9/19/2014 10:25am
I do believe C2P of Belgium invented the HSL linkage and sold the US patent to MB1.
bobmx
9/19/2014 2:33pm

Heres my holeshot link installed... works Awesome like MXA Said.. No wheelie at all.. 6 holeshots in a row for me so far
me_da_racer
9/19/2014 2:51pm
Great, mx just keeps getting more expensive. If it makes that big of a difference then it is a must have I guess. A few more years and I won't be able to afford to race.
S.Loyer
9/19/2014 4:05pm Edited Date/Time 9/19/2014 4:05pm
Great, mx just keeps getting more expensive. If it makes that big of a difference then it is a must have I guess. A few more...
Great, mx just keeps getting more expensive. If it makes that big of a difference then it is a must have I guess. A few more years and I won't be able to afford to race.

Cool device though.
nytsmaC
9/19/2014 8:44pm
Bobby Kiniry used it this season in Canada and got a ton of holeshots with it. It seems to really work.
Katoomey
9/19/2014 9:56pm
jeffro503 wrote:
where the hell have you been? just kidding...but it has been around for a while and there's been a couple threads about it.

pretty sure BUD's racing was using one in SX this year and it's definitely been in all the moto mags.
mingham97
9/20/2014 2:13am
Mike and his guys developed a "rear holeshot link", which from what I can tell connects to the rear linkage in some way and causes the...
The point of holeshot devices is to lower the front to bring a wheelie down, so lowering the back defeats the purpose. I think it will raise the rear and/or stiffen it up for more traction
j368
9/20/2014 3:19am
mingham97 wrote:
The point of holeshot devices is to lower the front to bring a wheelie down, so lowering the back defeats the purpose. I think it will...
The point of holeshot devices is to lower the front to bring a wheelie down, so lowering the back defeats the purpose. I think it will raise the rear and/or stiffen it up for more traction
Their using both the front & rear devices together.
MiSledder
9/20/2014 6:15am
great! now when everyone has em we'll all be equal again
ML512
Fantasy
32nd
9/20/2014 8:13am
jeffro503 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
where the hell have you been? just kidding...but it has been around for a while and there's been a couple threads about it. pretty sure BUD's...
where the hell have you been? just kidding...but it has been around for a while and there's been a couple threads about it.

pretty sure BUD's racing was using one in SX this year and it's definitely been in all the moto mags.
BUD's been using them for a few years. As stated above, C2P produces them. The ones in use on the GP bikes are C2P's, and not MB1 branded.
slipdog
9/20/2014 9:35am
mingham97 wrote:
The point of holeshot devices is to lower the front to bring a wheelie down, so lowering the back defeats the purpose. I think it will...
Lowering the rear will lower the overall center of gravity and hold the rear in a much stiffer part of the linkage curve which will reduce rear end squat when the clutch engages. The rear end squatting is what starts the wheelie by lightening the front end.
CrashMaster
9/20/2014 11:57am
Cheating devices. They should ban the fork holeshots devices.
copsey
9/20/2014 12:05pm
mingham97 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Lowering the rear will lower the overall center of gravity and hold the rear in a much stiffer part of the linkage curve which will reduce...
Lowering the rear will lower the overall center of gravity and hold the rear in a much stiffer part of the linkage curve which will reduce rear end squat when the clutch engages. The rear end squatting is what starts the wheelie by lightening the front end.
He's from Aus, everything works backwards there.
Jrewing
9/20/2014 7:10pm
!That say and here over come
slipdog
9/20/2014 7:54pm
^^^ Classic comeback!!!
Grizz
9/20/2014 8:11pm
Cheating devices. They should ban the fork holeshots devices.
Explain.
mingham97
9/21/2014 2:45am
Its assholes like you dirt bikers that make me want to go back to kangaroo racing and crocodile wrestling

:')
makita124
10/11/2014 5:09pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
where the hell have you been? just kidding...but it has been around for a while and there's been a couple threads about it. pretty sure BUD's...

ML512 wrote:
BUD's been using them for a few years. As stated above, C2P produces them. The ones in use on the GP bikes are C2P's, and not...
BUD's been using them for a few years. As stated above, C2P produces them. The ones in use on the GP bikes are C2P's, and not MB1 branded.
Sorry ml u don't know nothing. Team France and Belgium had them on at the motocross Des nations and they were stamped with mb1 on them. Stick to your job and don't try to be a suspension guy. We all know ur a hater of these companies cause u use factory connection. Gives u no right to bag on the big companies that put out good products.. Stick to writing my friend... Don't be a hater..
makita124
10/11/2014 5:24pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:

ML512 wrote:
BUD's been using them for a few years. As stated above, C2P produces them. The ones in use on the GP bikes are C2P's, and not...
Mb1 and c2p are business partners and mb1 has the patent and designed it and has them produced overseas.. Bet of course ml already knew that
ML512
Fantasy
32nd
10/11/2014 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 10/11/2014 6:06pm
Katoomey wrote:

ML512 wrote:
makita124 wrote:
Sorry ml u don't know nothing. Team France and Belgium had them on at the motocross Des nations and they were stamped with mb1 on them...
Sorry ml u don't know nothing. Team France and Belgium had them on at the motocross Des nations and they were stamped with mb1 on them. Stick to your job and don't try to be a suspension guy. We all know ur a hater of these companies cause u use factory connection. Gives u no right to bag on the big companies that put out good products.. Stick to writing my friend... Don't be a hater..
Ohh this is going to be fun.

Let's start here. The account that started this topic has been logged in with the same IP Address as your Makita account, along with three other accounts that have been pushing MB1 and bagging/hating on other suspension companies.

I don't run Factory Connection actually, I run a bit of everything for testing purposes with the website. But to be completely open, one of my previous jobs was with Enzo racing, which my personal bikes are done by.

I'd love to see the pictures then. Every one I've seen this year from the GPs only had the HSL logo on them.

I've asked a few team personnel I know in Europe about them, and I've been told multiple times that they weren't being provided by MB1. I do recognize that MB1 and C2P have a business partnership however.
machine
10/11/2014 5:40pm
Or just take Aderall before your race, all will be equal.

Post a reply to: Saw this on MB1 Instagram

The Latest