Savaste - Back injury at MXON

Ninurta
Read this morning on http://www.motocrossplanet.nl/nieuws-int/54983/Rugoperatie-van-Kim-Savaste-geslaagd that he had a broken vertabrea and got operated yesterday. They plated it and luckely he has feeling in lower body and legs.
Reading the TWMX post from Nelson yesterday made me feel sick guys. What a freak crash can mean for the rest of your life Dizzy
Wishing all the best for Savaste! Hang in there man, put in the hard work in recovery and see you next season...
|
David934
9/29/2016 12:54pm
Unfortunately, this forum speaking mainly about Notsuka-Anderson crash. Fortunately, i know who Kim is, he is one of fastest boys in Europe, have lot of talent. I wish him successful recovery.
9/29/2016 1:09pm
David934 wrote:
Unfortunately, this forum speaking mainly about Notsuka-Anderson crash. Fortunately, i know who Kim is, he is one of fastest boys in Europe, have lot of talent...
Unfortunately, this forum speaking mainly about Notsuka-Anderson crash. Fortunately, i know who Kim is, he is one of fastest boys in Europe, have lot of talent. I wish him successful recovery.
První krajan, na kterého jsem tu narazil Wink škoda jen, že u takové zprávy...
David934
9/29/2016 1:43pm
No já jsem tu dost novej, tak se jen rozhlížím. Jinak Vital čtu asi 8 let. Ale řekl bych, že se tu nejvíc dozvím. Než čekat, co napíšou s týdenním zpožděním u nás. Jinak bychom měli mluvit anglicky, páč jsme na americkým webu. Zdravím ze Stříbra.

The Shop

9/30/2016 12:51am
I've often taken note of Kim from back when he was on the little bikes and it's great to see him get a chance at the MXDN, glad he's ok as far as back injuries could be,hope he gets up and running as soon as possible,best of luck KimWink
JMX82
9/30/2016 3:35am
I was pretty bummed when I heard about Kim's injury. Finland a had good change to qualify for Sundays a-final before that. I hope Kim will have speedy recovery from the injury and will be riding again next season. I think he is one of the best young riders coming from Finland at the moment
9/30/2016 5:54am
Bummed for him, he had such a strong end to the season in EMX125 and everything looked good for next season. The doctors said he can't ride until the plates are taken out of his back, which is in 12 months so we won't see him out there next year. He has a good deal with BUD Racing though, so we will probably see him back in 2018.
YamahaJT1
9/30/2016 8:17am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2016 8:21am
Damn...

Sad to hear this terrible news. All the BEST for the youngster... Any rider down deserves it.

God Bless Kim.
SethGator
9/30/2016 8:17am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2016 8:18am
David934 wrote:
No já jsem tu dost novej, tak se jen rozhlížím. Jinak Vital čtu asi 8 let. Ale řekl bych, že se tu nejvíc dozvím. Než čekat...
No já jsem tu dost novej, tak se jen rozhlížím. Jinak Vital čtu asi 8 let. Ale řekl bych, že se tu nejvíc dozvím. Než čekat, co napíšou s týdenním zpožděním u nás. Jinak bychom měli mluvit anglicky, páč jsme na americkým webu. Zdravím ze Stříbra.

Cool
off topic, just curious you guys have any info on CardionAB or Karel Abraham, Sr.?
9/30/2016 9:31am
David934 wrote:
No já jsem tu dost novej, tak se jen rozhlížím. Jinak Vital čtu asi 8 let. Ale řekl bych, že se tu nejvíc dozvím. Než čekat...
SethGator wrote:

Cool
off topic, just curious you guys have any info on CardionAB or Karel Abraham, Sr.?
No why?
SethGator
9/30/2016 9:49am
No why?
it was more directed at the Czech posters, my bad. His son races in WorldSBK Karel Abraham, Jr. and is a former MotoGP rider.

Was just curious about his father and his company in CR.
xr70
9/30/2016 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2016 2:47pm
David934 wrote:
Unfortunately, this forum speaking mainly about Notsuka-Anderson crash. Fortunately, i know who Kim is, he is one of fastest boys in Europe, have lot of talent...
První krajan, na kterého jsem tu narazil Wink škoda jen, že u takové zprávy...
Drzim mu palce, a doufam na richle uzdraveni!

Hoping for quick recovery and best of the luck.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
10/1/2016 6:23am
Sad news.. I hope he heals up well.
Savaste has a lot of talent for sure.

Post a reply to: Savaste - Back injury at MXON

The Latest