San Diego Bench Racing - The Night Show

mx836
1/15/2017 9:28am
matze wrote:
No. Dungey was actually very happy with his bike-setup. He said that in the press conference and explains it a little bit how/why he was loosing...
No. Dungey was actually very happy with his bike-setup. He said that in the press conference and explains it a little bit how/why he was loosing time there.
I'll have to watch. Whatever the problem was, that's what he needs to fix.
ocscottie
1/16/2017 6:43pm
"After concentrating on watching NFL football.."

and how did that go? Whistling
1/16/2017 7:39pm
Alright I've been stalking this website for way to long and I've decided to jump in the mix. Don't even hate. I'm breaking my vital cherry right now with this first post. I need to get an avatar to fit in with all the OG's.

Anyways. I'm a huge motocross fan. I went to both supercrosses so far. Loved them. I'm a mega fan. I have some friends who race and try qualifying and some friends that do qualify.

For the record, roczen's bike looked a million times better than dungeys in the whoops. Dungeys bikes looked like a traditional non linkage Ktm through that section. Is wp suspension still garbage?

i thought the main was insane. Dungey stalked him the whole Moto after he got passed and for sure could have put roczen over the berm later in the race for the win if he wanted.

Loved it. I plan on going to as many races as I can possible. So what do you guys think about my observations. Cool
ocscottie
1/17/2017 4:22am
Alright I've been stalking this website for way to long and I've decided to jump in the mix. Don't even hate. I'm breaking my vital cherry...
Alright I've been stalking this website for way to long and I've decided to jump in the mix. Don't even hate. I'm breaking my vital cherry right now with this first post. I need to get an avatar to fit in with all the OG's.

Anyways. I'm a huge motocross fan. I went to both supercrosses so far. Loved them. I'm a mega fan. I have some friends who race and try qualifying and some friends that do qualify.

For the record, roczen's bike looked a million times better than dungeys in the whoops. Dungeys bikes looked like a traditional non linkage Ktm through that section. Is wp suspension still garbage?

i thought the main was insane. Dungey stalked him the whole Moto after he got passed and for sure could have put roczen over the berm later in the race for the win if he wanted.

Loved it. I plan on going to as many races as I can possible. So what do you guys think about my observations. Cool
Welcome aboard dude! Well done on the observations. I look fwd to bench racing with ya each week Cool

Little tip on avatars, they need to be a square to show up properly on the forum, so here, i fixed yours, save it then replace your current one. I also added a little black boarder to it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: San Diego Bench Racing - The Night Show

The Latest