Safe to say Feld does not dictate rules enforcement.

500guy
Edited Date/Time 12/17/2014 3:31pm
As the Promoter I'm sure they would wish to have James racing. I've heard many times how they manipulate the rules or favor the top stars.

So far the record shows it's clearly not true.

I think some tin foil hats just got taken off.
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/17/2014 10:05am
You think?

You mean you've heard many times (from people that don't know what they're talking about) that they manipulate the rules or favor the top stars.
zippy895
12/17/2014 10:13am
wada/usada is kind of a big deal.they don't get involved in the games outside their organization.dont want them involved?dont sign them up into your sport.
Kawaboy14
12/17/2014 10:18am
They favor themselves! Just like all other bid messes.

I hope this moves the riders to have a union. Stewart won't have much else to do, may as well start a riders Union in his down time.
moto282
12/17/2014 10:19am Edited Date/Time 12/17/2014 10:19am
500guy wrote:
As the Promoter I'm sure they would wish to have James racing. I've heard many times how they manipulate the rules or favor the top stars...
As the Promoter I'm sure they would wish to have James racing. I've heard many times how they manipulate the rules or favor the top stars.

So far the record shows it's clearly not true.

I think some tin foil hats just got taken off.
I'm waiting for the "if he was sponsored by Monster it would be different" post by the tin foil crew... if it hasn't already happened in the 15 JS7 threads.

The Shop

gt80rider
12/17/2014 10:21am
I am waiting for feld to come up with some way around the fim Wada so that bubba can ride in some capacity during the sx series...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/17/2014 10:32am
gt80rider wrote:
I am waiting for feld to come up with some way around the fim Wada so that bubba can ride in some capacity during the sx...
I am waiting for feld to come up with some way around the fim Wada so that bubba can ride in some capacity during the sx series...
Keep waiting.
500guy
12/17/2014 11:14am
gt80rider wrote:
I am waiting for feld to come up with some way around the fim Wada so that bubba can ride in some capacity during the sx...
GuyB wrote:
Keep waiting.
What we need is to kick the FIM to the Curb, it's one step child that has been at home way to long.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/17/2014 11:16am
500guy wrote:
What we need is to kick the FIM to the Curb, it's one step child that has been at home way to long.
So would you all be okay if we had AMA and USADA taking care of Supercross, if they gave him the same penalty? USADA's average penalty list we saw at the opening outdoor national was fairly high...
Paul333
12/17/2014 11:18am
500guy wrote:
I could not agree more. While I agree JS7 deserves punishment mistake or not, we don't need the FIM ruling over American motocross/Supercross. Its a disgrace.
500guy
12/17/2014 11:19am
ML512 wrote:
So would you all be okay if we had AMA and USADA taking care of Supercross, if they gave him the same penalty? USADA's average penalty...
So would you all be okay if we had AMA and USADA taking care of Supercross, if they gave him the same penalty? USADA's average penalty list we saw at the opening outdoor national was fairly high...
The FIM is as crooked as a dog's hind leg, I think James would have had a better chance at a realistic penalty.

Not some BS 16 months , He didn't rob a bank.
TeamGreen
12/17/2014 11:21am
Safe to say Feld does not dictate rules enforcement.

...yet.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/17/2014 11:22am
ML512 wrote:
So would you all be okay if we had AMA and USADA taking care of Supercross, if they gave him the same penalty? USADA's average penalty...
500guy wrote:
The FIM is as crooked as a dog's hind leg, I think James would have had a better chance at a realistic penalty. Not some BS...
The FIM is as crooked as a dog's hind leg, I think James would have had a better chance at a realistic penalty.

Re-read my final sentence, the USADA penalty list we were shown at the first round of outdoors was pretty darn severe. Of course we will never know since they aren't taking care of the situation, but after seeing the info they gave us I wouldn't be so sure that it would be much less...
500guy
12/17/2014 11:30am
ML512 wrote:
500guy wrote:
The FIM is as crooked as a dog's hind leg, I think James would have had a better chance at a realistic penalty. Not some BS...

ML512 wrote:
Re-read my final sentence, the USADA penalty list we were shown at the first round of outdoors was pretty darn severe. Of course we will never...
Re-read my final sentence, the USADA penalty list we were shown at the first round of outdoors was pretty darn severe. Of course we will never know since they aren't taking care of the situation, but after seeing the info they gave us I wouldn't be so sure that it would be much less...
Then the Sport as a whole needs to rethink the agreement with drug testing.
jamma10
12/17/2014 11:32am
500guy wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Re-read my final sentence, the USADA penalty list we were shown at the first round of outdoors was pretty darn severe. Of course we will never...
500guy wrote:
Or.... how about just folllow the same rules that everyone else were aware of?
G-man
12/17/2014 11:33am
RC should get involved!

He BEAT FUELGATE to the curb! Evil
ML512
Fantasy
45th
12/17/2014 11:34am
500guy wrote:

ML512 wrote:
500guy wrote:
Or... the riders follow the rules... It's a crazy concept, I know.
500guy
12/17/2014 11:38am
ML512 wrote:
500guy wrote:
ML512 wrote:
There needs to be a policy that doesn't involve 16 month suspensions on the first offense.

I agree riders need to follow rules, I'm just saying the penalty is way to harsh.
Spartacus
12/17/2014 11:38am
ML512 wrote:
500guy wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Did you hit your head today? This is MERICA god damm it and we don't do anything wrong!
shuggs
12/17/2014 12:01pm
500guy wrote:
There needs to be a policy that doesn't involve 16 month suspensions on the first offense. I agree riders need to follow rules, I'm just saying...
There needs to be a policy that doesn't involve 16 month suspensions on the first offense.

I agree riders need to follow rules, I'm just saying the penalty is way to harsh.
So what do you think would be a fair penalty? And why
Kawaboy14
12/17/2014 2:00pm
500guy wrote:
There needs to be a policy that doesn't involve 16 month suspensions on the first offense. I agree riders need to follow rules, I'm just saying...

shuggs wrote:
So what do you think would be a fair penalty? And why
2 races! Because that seems fair!
12/17/2014 2:50pm
Olympic atheletes get 2 years for steroid use...

James gets 16 months for a clerical mistake...

Just doesn't sound right to me no matter how anyone explains it
DonM
12/17/2014 3:31pm
Olympic atheletes get 2 years for steroid use... James gets 16 months for a clerical mistake... Just doesn't sound right to me no matter how anyone...
Olympic atheletes get 2 years for steroid use...

James gets 16 months for a clerical mistake...

Just doesn't sound right to me no matter how anyone explains it
An olympic athlete would get the same for adderall,

Post a reply to: Safe to say Feld does not dictate rules enforcement.

The Latest