SX LIVE

kongols
1/3/2011 4:47am
I`m sure there will be some crappy live stream on justintv, unless Void Main will help us out. Blush
Ashleymx
1/3/2011 4:59am
Yes Justin TV will be our best hope. Maybe we will have 5 or 6 channels to choose from and hopefully at least one in HQ Smile Felds new Live TV initiate with no web cast sure is working out well for all of us not in the USA isn't it! Angry
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
1/3/2011 5:11am
yes, its really sad that in this "internet-times" there is no official livetream of the races!
justintv is really our only hope Sad
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/3/2011 5:30am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2011 5:30am
Did any of you guys send any letters to Feld about this?

The Shop

ayearinmx
1/3/2011 6:12am
FastEddy wrote:
saying what?

that you STILL don't provide anyway for people outside of America to watch the WORLD supercross championship..... in case they didn't realise, because y'know, it's only been 4(?) years since they took over, and perhaps they accidentally might have done something to allow it happen

seriously a letter...Huh if any of FELD's recent actions have taught us all one thing, it's that they don't care about fans, they care about $$$..... and seeing as we use £££, they don't give two shits about us

FELD are an embarrassment to sports promotion.... say what you want about Youthstream but at least they allow people who live in the "world" to watch "world" championships *shock horror*
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/3/2011 6:26am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2011 6:27am
FastEddy wrote:
ayearinmx wrote:
saying what? that you STILL don't provide anyway for people outside of America to watch the WORLD supercross championship..... in case they didn't realise, because y'know...
saying what?

that you STILL don't provide anyway for people outside of America to watch the WORLD supercross championship..... in case they didn't realise, because y'know, it's only been 4(?) years since they took over, and perhaps they accidentally might have done something to allow it happen

seriously a letter...Huh if any of FELD's recent actions have taught us all one thing, it's that they don't care about fans, they care about $$$..... and seeing as we use £££, they don't give two shits about us

FELD are an embarrassment to sports promotion.... say what you want about Youthstream but at least they allow people who live in the "world" to watch "world" championships *shock horror*
I know exactly how they are,and I know what you are saying. Smile
But,sending your concern to them is the best thing/only thing you can really do.
If it helps then great,if it doesn't at least you tried.
If they got flooded by mails from fans all over the world,I'm sure it would make some sorta impact on their decisions.
But ranting about it here on the boards,really doesn't help much.
It's a pretty bad deal for everyone,that they got rid of the webcast.
Tim507
1/3/2011 6:58am
Myself and another person Ranted pretty hard on their supercross facebook page last week and got a response. It was actually pretty quick. I posted an email address for Feld and suggested everyone comment. Their response was predictable...cost to much and not a big enough audience. It is done and gone sorry........

Right...my guess is the firms that purchased the TV rights made the live webcast a issue, and Feld folded.

Want the answer, follow the moneySad
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/3/2011 7:12am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2011 7:14am
Tim507 wrote:
Myself and another person Ranted pretty hard on their supercross facebook page last week and got a response. It was actually pretty quick. I posted an...
Myself and another person Ranted pretty hard on their supercross facebook page last week and got a response. It was actually pretty quick. I posted an email address for Feld and suggested everyone comment. Their response was predictable...cost to much and not a big enough audience. It is done and gone sorry........

Right...my guess is the firms that purchased the TV rights made the live webcast a issue, and Feld folded.

Want the answer, follow the moneySad
"Right...my guess is the firms that purchased the TV rights made the live webcast a issue, and Feld folded."

Feld actually pays to put Supercross on Speed TV & CBS,it isn't the other way around.

No-one purchased anything from them.

They just do not want to put the money into a live webcast as they have done in years past.

I believe the money was spent on more live TV races.
Which is good an all...
But not having any sort of live coverage for all the rounds really sucks for us fans that follow the series.

Tim507
1/3/2011 7:17am
So SX is way behind in media marketing? I did not know that.

Thanks
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/3/2011 7:25am
Tim507 wrote:
So SX is way behind in media marketing? I did not know that.

Thanks
Yeah.
It would be cool to see someone like ESPN take over the sport of Supercross.
Their marketing is light-years ahead of Feld's.
A network who owned their own property would be the way to go.

Post a reply to: SX LIVE

The Latest