STOP THE ARGUING THE USGP IS BACK!

G-man
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 11:56am

Troy Lee Event poster

I could care less about the politics, which side of the pond has the best riders, entry fees, prize money blah blah blah

The Moto D at Budds Creek was one of the best times I’ve ever had in this sport and I have a feeling this is going to be up there too.
I reserved four camping spots and can’t freaken wait!

I’m a FAN of motocross, there is nothing I enjoy more than watching the Grand Prix Racers from afar come over to compete on American soil. The great times we had at Carlsbad will forever be etched in my memory bank.

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/6137.aspx

Scroll down

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/1807.aspx

Copyright © 2010, Tom Cosley (not to be confused with Tom Corley)
|
Regis
Fantasy
340th
4/29/2010 7:45am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:29pm
Gman-

we know you gave a pint of beer to Bengt Aberg and we've all heard your pops owned a liquor store. How many times you gonna bring it up? Wink
Outsider
4/29/2010 7:49am
Regis wrote:
Gman- we know you gave a pint of beer to Bengt Aberg and we've all heard your pops owned a liquor store. How many times you...
Gman-

we know you gave a pint of beer to Bengt Aberg and we've all heard your pops owned a liquor store. How many times you gonna bring it up? Wink
LMAO

I bought some pints in a bar one night, and then started telling everyone to get Bengt... Is that almost as cool?
Highsider
4/29/2010 7:58am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2010 9:20am
Regis wrote:
Gman- we know you gave a pint of beer to Bengt Aberg and we've all heard your pops owned a liquor store. How many times you...
Gman-

Well, there ARE a bunch of newbies here, that have never heard the stories.
Seems appropriate!Smile
ps- we old codgers tend to repeat stories....ask my family and friends.
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
4/29/2010 8:00am

The Shop

G-man
4/29/2010 8:24am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:29pm
Well excuuuuuse me Mr Regis, the search feature on here is worthless & I wasn't sure if I mentioned it here.

And Highsider is correct there are newbies everyday who haven't seen it, but I would hate to upset Regis.

My gawd you people will bitch about anything.....

I edited it, I hope you're happy now. lol
Blake
4/29/2010 10:01am
Regis wrote:
Gman-

Hey now, G-man is old school and cool. Most the other OG's on here that core arent on here much.

G-man knows who.

I gotta agree with Gman here.
Outsider
4/29/2010 10:19am
Regis was busting balls... Lighten the fuck up. over

Ozy
4/29/2010 10:30am
G-man wrote:
Troy Lee Event poster I could care less about the politics, which side of the pond has the best riders, entry fees, prize money blah blah...

Troy Lee Event poster

I could care less about the politics, which side of the pond has the best riders, entry fees, prize money blah blah blah

The Moto D at Budds Creek was one of the best times I’ve ever had in this sport and I have a feeling this is going to be up there too.
I reserved four camping spots and can’t freaken wait!

I’m a FAN of motocross, there is nothing I enjoy more than watching the Grand Prix Racers from afar come over to compete on American soil. The great times we had at Carlsbad will forever be etched in my memory bank.

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/6137.aspx

Scroll down

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/1807.aspx

Copyright © 2010, Tom Cosley (not to be confused with Tom Corley)
I'll be at Glen Helen for the USGP, Gary, I hope we can meet up and drink a few beers together

These young pups today have no respect for their elders

Laughing
robkinuk
4/29/2010 10:47am
That was a holeshot from heaven for Brad lackey. Did he win the moto?
Alex
4/29/2010 11:27am
Not kidding
G-man
4/29/2010 12:22pm
Ozy wrote:
I'll be at Glen Helen for the USGP, Gary, I hope we can meet up and drink a few beers together These young pups today have...
I'll be at Glen Helen for the USGP, Gary, I hope we can meet up and drink a few beers together

These young pups today have no respect for their elders

Laughing
Yep.
Ozy, pm me your ph #, look fwd to sharing some brewski's wichya....Woohoo
Regis
Fantasy
340th
4/29/2010 12:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:29pm
Regis wrote:
Gman-

Blake wrote:
Hey now, G-man is old school and cool. Most the other OG's on here that core arent on here much. G-man knows who. I gotta agree...
Hey now, G-man is old school and cool. Most the other OG's on here that core arent on here much.

G-man knows who.

I gotta agree with Gman here.
G-man can dish it with the best of them. I am sure he is ok. Easy fellas.

G- I was just busting your balls and post editing is not allowed unless for speeling errors or grammar.... You know the rules. lol Smile I didn't think you were that sensitive. Look if you old codgers are too old to get the keg(s) up the hill I will see what I can do to get you some help.
G-man
4/29/2010 12:35pm
There's one thing about me Regis--I never toss the first stone.....Cool
G-man
4/29/2010 12:37pm
Regis wrote:
G-man can dish it with the best of them. I am sure he is ok. Easy fellas.G- I was just busting your balls and post editing...
G-man can dish it with the best of them. I am sure he is ok. Easy fellas.

G- I was just busting your balls and post editing is not allowed unless for speeling errors or grammar.... You know the rules. lol Smile I didn't think you were that sensitive. Look if you old codgers are too old to get the keg(s) up the hill I will see what I can do to get you some help.
WTF Andy you just edited your True Story reply to me 3 times!!!!! lol

I didn't know you were a liar too? Woohoo
ocscottie
4/29/2010 12:39pm
But still Gary, i think you can even agree that you calling for a "stop the arguing" is pretty comical Cool

btw: check my 89 Dilla USGP thread.

Regis
Fantasy
340th
4/29/2010 12:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2010 12:41pm
I had to add the part about helping with the kegs.... jeeezzz (oh wait you said True story thread... yeah I had to make it more comical, the original just wasn't working) Smile
G-man
4/29/2010 12:42pm
ocscottie wrote:
But still Gary, i think you can even agree that you calling for a "stop the arguing" is pretty comical B) btw: check my 89 Dilla...
But still Gary, i think you can even agree that you calling for a "stop the arguing" is pretty comical Cool

btw: check my 89 Dilla USGP thread.

Scottie,
I'm talking about "stop the arguing" petty BS about the USGP.

I'm really sick and tired of it. I'm very Patriotic and all but luv and respect the Euro racers as much as our own. Always have always will....

I will check it when I get home--thanks!
G-man
4/29/2010 12:43pm
Regis wrote:
I had to add the part about helping with the kegs.... jeeezzz (oh wait you said True story thread... yeah I had to make it more...
I had to add the part about helping with the kegs.... jeeezzz (oh wait you said True story thread... yeah I had to make it more comical, the original just wasn't working) Smile
hehheehehe good one! Laughing
hillbilly
4/30/2010 7:49am
Gman has a tape he and a friend made with Gman interviewing riders like roger d and hurricane at the race hurrican tried to break roger's leg. They pretended to be from local tv or such.

Gman asks roger what he thought,LMaO

we watched it a LL's the yeart gman drug his bike across the usofa and just missed the top 10 because of a pileup in the 3rd start.

That tape is so damn funny you just cant imagine,really
jmc2
Fantasy
1679th
4/30/2010 7:57am
OW38B wrote:
[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/ow38b/usgp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/ow38b/78USGP3.jpg[/IMG]

I still have that program as well...along with a few more through the years...
Highsider
4/30/2010 9:23am
hillbilly wrote:
Gman has a tape he and a friend made with Gman interviewing riders like roger d and hurricane at the race hurrican tried to break roger's...
Gman has a tape he and a friend made with Gman interviewing riders like roger d and hurricane at the race hurrican tried to break roger's leg. They pretended to be from local tv or such.

we watched it a LL's the yeart gman drug his bike across the usofa and just missed the top 10 because of a pileup in the 3rd start.

hb- that tape would be priceless!

Jim J
G-man
4/30/2010 10:42am
hillbilly wrote:
Gman has a tape he and a friend made with Gman interviewing riders like roger d and hurricane at the race hurrican tried to break roger's...

heheheh yep that was fun Hillbilly.....

If these guys saw my tapes they would be rollin....Woohoo I need to get these digitized somehow.

The problem is they were recorded with a Sony Super 8mm camera that no longer works. I transfered and edited them to VHS tapes awhile back.

Need to get it on a DVD then put some teasers on here for you guys to see. Brad Lackey gave me a killer interview along with many famous roadracers.

There is probably 40 interviews along with killer race footage.

They actually thought I was media, and would drop everything and talk to me....Laughing

I'll bring out a tape to GlenHelen.
G-man
4/30/2010 10:47am
btw I thought I told you guys to STOP ARGUING! Angry

I know it's a lot to ask here but where's the luv amongst us MXers?

I can't believe all the bikering after we landed a gem like the USGP in our backyard (6hrs away for me).

Sheesh back in the day the USGP was the race to be at in the States. How cool is this pic?

Ozy
4/30/2010 12:05pm
G-man wrote:
[b]btw I thought I told you guys to STOP ARGUING![/b] :angry: I know it's a lot to ask here but where's the luv amongst us MXers...
btw I thought I told you guys to STOP ARGUING! Angry

I know it's a lot to ask here but where's the luv amongst us MXers?

I can't believe all the bikering after we landed a gem like the USGP in our backyard (6hrs away for me).

Sheesh back in the day the USGP was the race to be at in the States. How cool is this pic?

That picture is a classic. do you still have the original? I would love a copy of that scanned at 600 dpi so you could make a big copy of it and it would be really clear

Good job, G!

Post a reply to: STOP THE ARGUING THE USGP IS BACK!

The Latest