SH105 on J-Law?

factory99
1/9/2010 9:21am
So are you still with J-laws team or have you moved on to other opportunities? Regardless, cant wait to see you back out there man!
SH_105
1/9/2010 9:50am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:53pm
Pilk wrote:
Set us straight SH, I've seen this several places but have not noticed any press or riding in any videos on the websites. I was just...
Set us straight SH, I've seen this several places but have not noticed any press or riding in any videos on the websites. I was just watching the TWMX J-Law shop video and no mention of Hamblin. Looking forward to seeing him ride, healthy! Maybe I missed something.
Man I really appreciate the thought and concern to get me back out there!! When this bump in the road is dealt with I will be more than helped in every aspect from my team and actually be getting paid my worth. I would rather you guys set up an account to help with some of our fallen soldiers or even have some of you all help with a project Im working on to go over and visit our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, also I am trying to make it to where 5 of us racers go over and deliver gear and also some bikes to our heroes for when they return so they can get back to their riding and racing ways!! This is all on a brainstorm idea I had about a month ago, but it would be when we finished up the year of racing and head over and surprise our men and women that fight for us unconditionally!!

SH
burnside
1/9/2010 9:53am
SH_105 wrote:
Man I really appreciate the thought and concern to get me back out there!! When this bump in the road is dealt with I will be...
Man I really appreciate the thought and concern to get me back out there!! When this bump in the road is dealt with I will be more than helped in every aspect from my team and actually be getting paid my worth. I would rather you guys set up an account to help with some of our fallen soldiers or even have some of you all help with a project Im working on to go over and visit our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, also I am trying to make it to where 5 of us racers go over and deliver gear and also some bikes to our heroes for when they return so they can get back to their riding and racing ways!! This is all on a brainstorm idea I had about a month ago, but it would be when we finished up the year of racing and head over and surprise our men and women that fight for us unconditionally!!

SH
If you need someone to film that adventure get in touch ;-) Good luck this season too.
YZKEN250
1/9/2010 9:53am
Hambone, You are a good man. I dont care what they say about you. lol Hope you are out there ripping it up soon. Peace

The Shop

SH_105
1/9/2010 10:38am
Anyone with any ideas would be a huge help in getting this thing going now and ready when the time comes to surprise our heroes!! Send me a message or post it on this topic...

SH
jeffro503
1/9/2010 10:42am
Hammy.....are you going to head over to A1 and hang out and watch the race? Or are you just going to kick it at home? Damn.....wish you were out there brotha!

Post a reply to: SH105 on J-Law?

The Latest